For anyone that uses Proviron with TRT.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s you dosage and how long/can you take Proviron, all the time or in cycles? Also, Proviron keeps estro in check so no need for AI, right?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve used it at 25 and 50 mg a day with my TRT. I guess bloodwork would dictate how long you can take it but I think at low dose it can be taken a while. It usually allows me to lower my AI use as well

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve used it at 25 and 50 mg a day with my TRT. I guess bloodwork would dictate how long you can take it but I think at low dose it can be taken a while. It usually allows me to lower my AI use as well
Do you feel/see a big difference when you take it? Thanks!

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I use 50mg split 25/25, with 200-300mg test I don’t need an AI but you might.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s you dosage and how long/can you take Proviron, all the time or in cycles? Also, Proviron keeps estro in check so no need for AI, right?
Proviron should not stress the liver. However it does have a detrimental effect on lipids (that is what everyone says at least i didnt get bloods while on it but i used briefly) so i would cycle it.

From my experience, even 25mg can be effective at drying out a bit (that is about its only effect/side effect i have witnessed).

Last edited:
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
FWIW there are a couple of EXCELLENT YouTube videos on this. My search was something brilliant like "Proviron and TRT".

In fact, I watched two videos last night.

I think it would be time well invested, it was for me.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
FWIW there are a couple of EXCELLENT YouTube videos on this. My search was something brilliant like "Proviron and TRT".

In fact, I watched two videos last night.

I think it would be time well invested, it was for me.
You know, even though i like it for the drying effects, i personally wont use it (and didnt) in any other situation other than that particular day (i start the day before it works fast) when i want to look my best, the driest.

And i have a problem with the regular use of proviron because it puts an androgen load on the body without providing any anabolic benefits. In the case of wanting to add sth mild i would rather opt for sth anabolic, which will also cause same negative effects on the lipids however it will at least provide muscle growth.

^^This is sth i have studied for some time (looked at more than a few studies) and it seems that dht, although inactive in muscle tissue, exerts anabolic effects in the heart, as it does also in the bone. Proviron is basically a dht. So i have a huge problem with a compound that grows the heart and promotes atherogenesis but doesnt provide anabolic benefits. Like i said, i will only use it when i want to look the best.

My choices would be a little bit of primo or deca. Or perhaps oral primo or even a child dose of anavar, like up to 5mg per day.

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you feel/see a big difference when you take it? Thanks!
It’s feel good for sure. Sexual benefits. Increased free T so your TRT should be theoretically more efficient. I don’t see a big difference visually but I’m not super lean.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know, even though i like it for the drying effects, i personally wont use it (and didnt) in any other situation other than that particular day (i start the day before it works fast) when i want to look my best, the driest.

And i have a problem with the regular use of proviron because it puts an androgen load on the body without providing any anabolic benefits. In the case of wanting to add sth mild i would rather opt for sth anabolic, which will also cause same negative effects on the lipids however it will at least provide muscle growth.

^^This is sth i have studied for some time (looked at more than a few studies) and it seems that dht, although inactive in muscle tissue, exerts anabolic effects in the heart, as it does also in the bone. Proviron is basically a dht. So i have a huge problem with a compound that grows the heart and promotes atherogenesis but doesnt provide anabolic benefits. Like i said, i will only use it when i want to look the best.

My choices would be a little bit of primo or deca. Or perhaps oral primo or even a child dose of anavar, like up to 5mg per day.
I saw some oral primo the other day and I’ve never seen it before that. I was intrigued for sure

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I saw some oral primo the other day and I’ve never seen it before that. I was intrigued for sure
I mentioned oral primo only if the guy wants to add an oral, maybe he doesnt want to inject.

But for sure my 2 top picks for a trt add on (not always of course, more like a long mild blasting phase and then come down to true trt)...

My 2 top picks would be primo or deca. Both anabolic and low androgen.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I mentioned oral primo only if the guy wants to add an oral, maybe he doesnt want to inject.

But for sure my 2 top picks for a trt add on (not always of course, more like a long mild blasting phase and then come down to true trt)...

My 2 top picks would be primo or deca. Both anabolic and low androgen.
Yeah after I watched a few videos I’m not as interested in Proviron as I first was, Primo on the other hand I’m very interested in, it doesn’t matter if it’s oral or injection as long as it’s of good quality.

Thanks everyone, I think I got what I needed about Proviron.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah after I watched a few videos I’m not as interested in Proviron as I first was, Primo on the other hand I’m very interested in, it doesn’t matter if it’s oral or injection as long as it’s of good quality.

Imho it depends on how long you plan to run the additional stuff for. For example take me. Besides test, i have only 30 days to run an anabolic. In this case, methenolone enanth would be a total waste, while anavar may do sth, at least as far as aesthetics and strength go.

If the situation was opposite and i wanted to run sth mild besides test for 10 weeks, i would consider primo over anavar.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Interesting. Actually, I am even more interested than I already was.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting. Actually, I am even more interested than I already was.
Well, I thought I could use it to control estro long term (instead of a AI) but it looks like it effect cholesterol negatively, so it needs to be cycled and if I’m going to cycle I rather cycle something that actually adds muscle/strength.

Last edited:
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, I though I could use it to control estro long term (instead of a AI) but it looks like it effect cholesterol negatively, so it needs to be cycled and if I’m going to cycle I rather cycle something that actually adds muscle/strength.
Understood (and you can). In low doses (e.g. 25 Mg) from what I have read/watched any impact on cholesterol is believed to be minimal.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, I though I could use it to control estro long term (instead of a AI) but it looks like it effect cholesterol negatively, so it needs to be cycled and if I’m going to cycle and negatively alter my biomarkers I rather cycle something that actually adds muscle/strength and sth that I get benefits out of.
Highlighted and added some stuff in, i hope you dont mind the breach of copyright 😆

But, my thoughts exactly! ^^^