For anyone that has used maxLMG

baby a

Awards
There seem to have only been a couple of logs for ALRI maxLMG, most of which seemed to have been overwhelmingly positive (aside from a few libido issues). I was just wondering, for those who have tried it, what your cycles looked like, in particular, what cycle length you chose to go with. Searching for this supplement proves to be difficult due to the short name. I am torn between a 4-6 wk cycle and a full on 8 weeker, since it is not methylated. Any feedback is much appreciated!!

KD1

Awards
  • Established
I ran a 4 week cycle, and was 2 weeks into a 2nd when I aborted due to injury. Its good stuff, but it shut me down after 3 weeks libido wise.

Im not really into the long cycle thing. I dont think I could go 4-5 weeks not wanting pussy, and my girlfriend prolly feels the same, LOL.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
1. Great stuff for cutting
2. WILL SHUT YOUR LIBIDO DOWN COMPLETELY
3. I ran it for 10 weeks... no problems with things coming back after 5 weeks of PCT.

If you're worried about libidy, AVOID Max LMG.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
How is it for bulking/lean mass gains?

chaz92398

Awards
I'm almost 2 weeks in at 75mg/day. It seems to me like a weaker 1-test. I'm extremely lethargic although that could be due to the Dicana (no extra fat loss noted). Strength is going up slightly even with calories barely below maintence. Libdo seems the same but by KD1's statement that might be around the bend. So far I like it but am adding in SD (10mg) on the 7th for the final 3 weeks.

Kris

Board Supporter
Awards
Just started Tuesday ergomax LMG, which from what I read is the same thing.

baby a

Awards
1. Great stuff for cutting
2. WILL SHUT YOUR LIBIDO DOWN COMPLETELY
3. I ran it for 10 weeks... no problems with things coming back after 5 weeks of PCT.

If you're worried about libidy, AVOID Max LMG.
What were your results after 10 weeks? Did your gains continue all the way through, or based on your experience would you go with a shorter cycle?

Vtaper

Awards
I ran max lmg w/ superdrol(75mg/30mg), after 2 weeks, nipples got really sensative, i dropped the lmg and added prostan(100mg), and 1 week of t/d formestane to complete a six week cycle, great cut and hardening effects, in my case, it was the sdrol/max lmg combo that gave me the above mentioned symptoms, because I have used both before without it happening, but in my opinion, max lmg is a great product.
I'm almost 2 weeks in at 75mg/day. It seems to me like a weaker 1-test. I'm extremely lethargic although that could be due to the Dicana (no extra fat loss noted). Strength is going up slightly even with calories barely below maintence. Libdo seems the same but by KD1's statement that might be around the bend. So far I like it but am adding in SD (10mg) on the 7th for the final 3 weeks.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I was on a cutter throughout, so I just wanted to maintain. I also took Trimax during that time as well. Max LMG worked very well to preserve LBM and keep strength where it was in pretty extreme caloric deficits. Highly recommend it on a cut.

What were your results after 10 weeks? Did your gains continue all the way through, or based on your experience would you go with a shorter cycle?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Anyone recommend this for bulking or lean gains?!

baby a

Awards
Anyone recommend this for bulking or lean gains?!
I cannot recommend based on personal experience, but I remember reading a long by cpa5oh in which he had some pretty remarkable weight and strength gains. I want to say somewhere in the 20lbs in 8 week range or thereabouts. I haven't been able to locate that log though...

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anybody had blood work done? Right now I am doing the NHA stack for about 6 weeks and then I wanted to jump in and try max lmg for a 6 week cut. Any suggestions? Better off waiting a month after NHA? Mostly interested about cholesterol issues with max lmg?