Squat- 355
Dead- 365

Support sups used were
NOW NAC- 1000mg a day
Fish oil
Multivitamin
Inhibit-E by SNS
Aromasin on deck just incase

Started the Tr3st at 50mg pre workout for weeks 1 and 2. Noticeable increases in pumps and aggression right away.

Week3 I began dosing the SD at 20 mg daily. 10am and 10pre workout. Also increased my trest to 75mg. 25 am and 50 preworkout.

As early as day 3 I noticed my muscle hardening and even more aggression. This time not just at the gym but throughout the day. Also noticed my nips were hard 24/7.

Around week 3 (week 5 of trest) i increased my SD to 30mg. 20am and 10 preworkout. I noticed my urine became thick and dark. So I introduced 500mg of Tudca in the morning. Which seemed to help quite a bit. So I decreased the Tudca down to 250mg

Throughout the cycle I didn't put an emphasis on reaching a caloric goal, but made sure I was eating at least 300 G protein daily.

Around week 4 of the sd I started to notice a body recomp happening. My waist was slimming, my shoulders were broadening and the fat around my chest started to to dissipate. Which I felt odd considering trest is known to be wet and sd isn't a cutting agent.
Also week 4 I started doing 100mg of trest. 50 morning and 50 pre workout.

I ran the SD for almost 6 weeks but couldn't do it anymore as the lethargy was wrecking me. I didn't even have the will to workout. So I ended it.

Stats at the beginning of pct-

Height 5'9
Weight - 191.2
Bf- 13.1%
Bench- 320 1RM
Squat- 355
Dead- 405

So noticeable increase in weight and slight bf decrease.

I started PCT today, after 6weeks on MDrol and 8 weeks on oral Tr3st.
I'll be pcting with

pharma tamoxifen. 20/20/10/10/10/5
Ar1micare by OL- as directed
Fish oil- AM only
Multi- EVL brand
OTC test booster for my jimmy.
Folidrone 2.0 -1 in the AM and 2 preworkout
ArA- on arm days 1g pre workout
Inhibit- E
Inhibit -P

Caber and Aromasin on hand

Well I think that pretty much sums it up.

All in all, I would run this stack again, but instead of oral trest I'd probably do transdermal because of the halflife of oral.

Let me know if I missed anything that y'all have questions on.

Edit; my next cycle will be my first injectible cycle.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just amazed you still have M-drol. Left over from before the ban or have you found some since???

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
I'm just amazed you still have M-drol. Left over from before the ban or have you found some since???
MDrol is definitely an amazing product that's for sure. The bottle itself was expired but I'm gonna say it was still good!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wish people did more cycle reviews like this so people could get an idea of the results to be expected without having to go through hundreds of post on logs; why did your bench only go up 5lbs btw?

Eight

Eight

Awards
I wish people did more cycle reviews like this so people could get an idea of the results to be expected without having to go through hundreds of post on logs;
How would you feel about this kind of review written at the end of the log (though it seems a lot of people disappear and never finish)?

I half agree btw. But then there's other times I like following along.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
I wish people did more cycle reviews like this so people could get an idea of the results to be expected without having to go through hundreds of post on logs; why did your bench only go up 5lbs btw?
Didnt* really try to add weight to bench to be honest, also, half stuck in a plateau. My bench I feel is strong compared to me deadlift so on this cycle I did a ton of deads, sumo, RDL, I'm sure if I truly tested my 1RM on bench and squat I probably did go up.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
How would you feel about this kind of review written at the end of the log (though it seems a lot of people disappear and never finish)?

I half agree btw. But then there's other times I like following along.
I would do a log but I would be one of those who ultimately forget to log.