follidrone vector log (unsponsored)

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
Hi, everyone! This log is for me to stay motivated in this journey to achieve my goal to transform myself. Long story short been slim but athletic all my life. Im high school from sports i did mostly calisthenics then stopped after school. Heaviest i made weight was 140lbs. I now float around 127lbs. This log will be bulking trying to gain some mass. My height is 5'6. Today has been day 2 on the stack dosing twice a day with the recommended dosings. This is currently how i look.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi, everyone! This log is for me to stay motivated in this journey to achieve my goal to transform myself. Long story short been slim but athletic all my life. Im high school from sports i did mostly calisthenics then stopped after school. Heaviest i made weight was 140lbs. I now float around 127lbs. This log will be bulking trying to gain some mass. My height is 5'6. Today has been day 2 on the stack dosing twice a day with the recommended dosings. This is currently how i look.
I'm in...But how do you look. I see no pictures

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
I cant seem to upload pictures from the browser on my phone. Although the app shows the pictures as if the link of the photo is missing?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I cant seem to upload pictures from the browser on my phone. Although the app shows the pictures as if the link of the photo is missing?
I upload most pics. From Instagram.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. In on this!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ohhhh heyyyy insies

:Afro:

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
The pic uploaded. Pics just arent loading on the app right now

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
Hey guys so i dont go to a gym, and my workouts will be from home. I was gifted a olympic bench with over 250lbs of weight. The bench also have the lat attachment and preacher curl, leg extension. I also have a standard curl bar. I wanted to know some leg exercises that I'd be able to do? Weds and friday will be leg days, since those are my easy days at work.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys so i dont go to a gym, and my workouts will be from home. I was gifted a olympic bench with over 250lbs of weight. The bench also have the lat attachment and preacher curl, leg extension. I also have a standard curl bar. I wanted to know some leg exercises that I'd be able to do? Weds and friday will be leg days, since those are my easy days at work.
If you have some space, lunges are nice to do for example. Standing calf raises with weights. I used to use the legs on my bench to support the balls of my feet and do the raises. You could also do squats if you had a nice bag to put sand in. They make them for various exercises, and I'm thinking of adding one to my home gym. (See Image)

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 7.28.18 PM.png