Follidrone mid cycle

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has any body used follidrone or a myostatin inhibitor in a cycle to kepp gains from halting?

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there any scientific proof that epicatechin is orally bioavailable and that it interacts with myostatin protein ih humans, in vivo?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has any body used follidrone or a myostatin inhibitor in a cycle to kepp gains from halting?
Halting using steroids?

I say give it a try. Better yet, combine with MK677 to maximize gains retention.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Typically i've natural anabolics run during pct to help hold onto your gains from your cycle.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if your steroids arent working .. dont add any natural stuff .. you need to figure out why arent you making progress on your cycle

-epi is great but to just throw it in on a cycle doesnt make much sense.

what is the cycle and your prev exp .. diet/goals ?

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any scientific proof that epicatechin is orally bioavailable and that it interacts with myostatin protein ih humans, in vivo?
I havnt done a ton of research but i came across this article just now https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3857584/

It says “In humans, myostatin and β-galactosidase increase with aging while follistatin, MyoD and myogenin decrease. Treatment for 7 days with (−)-epicatechin increases hand grip strength and the ratio of plasma follistatin/myostatin.”

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if your steroids arent working .. dont add any natural stuff .. you need to figure out why arent you making progress on your cycle

-epi is great but to just throw it in on a cycle doesnt make much sense.

what is the cycle and your prev exp .. diet/goals ?

Halting using steroids?

When people use steroids, typically around 8ish weeks the gains start to slow down. Maybe sooner than 8 weeks maybe later, thats besides the point. Yhe point is the gains will slow down and eventually basically stop.

An argument ive heard says that myostatin is the culprit that makes the gains stop. Idk if theres any evidence to prove that or not but thats besides my question.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well of course .. it depends on the compound your running.
your 4-5 weeks in on the cycle .. and it does matter what your running for 8 weeks

can throw in -epi but if your already running something methyl/harsh roid .. dont know how much epi will help.

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can throw in -epi but if your already running something methyl/harsh roid .. dont know how much epi will help.
Okay fair point. We wouldnt want to run a methylated compound that long. What about unmethylated compounds like maybe test, or npp/deca or any other unmethylated compound. Yeah sure there will be other side effects that can come along, but thats besides the point as well. Im asking if anybody has used any type of mystatin inhibiter to keep the tissue gains rolling.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think the plan is solid. I remember reading the study you are thinking of. and to the researchers surprise myostatin was elevated during a cycle which is the opposite of what was expected. I think doing this and then running ArA during post cycle to reset the AR would be the best laid plans if the science plays out to be correct.

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the plan is solid. I remember reading the study you are thinking of. and to the researchers surprise myostatin was elevated during a cycle which is the opposite of what was expected. I think doing this and then running ArA during post cycle to reset the AR would be the best laid plans if the science plays out to be correct.
Im not totally clear on what you are are saying. Are you saying epicat isnt actually a myostatin inhibitor? It actually boosts myostatin?

Or are you saying myostatin increases during a steroid cycle, and therefore follidrone/epicat could in theory have benificial effects on cycle? So run follidrone/whatever on cycle then ara post cycle

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes i believe increase in myostatin is the reason we feel steroids "stop" working at week whatever.

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes i believe increase in myostatin is the reason we feel steroids "stop" working at week whatever.
Im super surprised that ive never heard of running myostatin inhibitors during cycle. I would think at least SOMEBODY has tried this.

Im not big into heavy cycles.. i usually just stick to var. maybe a little something else here or there. I might throw some follidrone into a var cycle this spring and see what happens

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't get my hopes too high.. you might only be talking about the difference of a tenth of a pound in a cycle. you really hadn't heard of this yet as its a new frontier. in the grand scheme of things even myo inhibitors are realtively new. If the science was already fleshed out we would have identified more inhibitors and also know more about what happens when we cut of myostatin.. it might not work as they hope or it might work too good and cause cancer... the jury is out and will be for a long time on this one..

In the mean time if you look at in the big picture, that 10 th of a lbs. repeated over and over could make a substantial difference in a pros physique

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it might not work as they hope or it might work too good and cause cancer... the jury is out and will be for a long time on this one..
Good point.

Ill check around some other websites when i have time to see if anybody has tried it.

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it might not work as they hope or it might work too good and cause cancer... the jury is out and will be for a long time on this one..
Good point.

Ill check around some other websites when i have time to see if anybody has tried it.

guearyt

guearyt

Awards
I'm a little late on seeing this post. Are you still looking for info on running a Myostatin Inhibitor while on cycle?

R

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A lot has changed in this category since this post began.

Regarding Myostatin Inhibitors, I will give you some real world examples of myself along with several other friends of a different forum.
Using a MI with an AAS cycle or other SARMS cycle or even solo, is nothing short of mind blowing. Namely, YK11 is touted as the king, so of coarse, that is the one we tried in conjunction with Follistatin 344. This will take a few words to explain, so be patient. I will abbreviate most of it so if you have unanswered questions, feel free to ask.
Of the five of us, we were all on a bulking cycle, we all gained at least ten pounds from first day of application through day seven. One gained 12 pounds in five days and had to back off due to troubles breathing. For anyone that is going to do this, be prepared to increase your caloric intake beginning day one if you want to reap maximum benefits. The Follistatin 344 will increase your appetite anyway, so, you will have to keep the gains nourished on a continuous basis. Increase your water intake as well. Weight train daily in order to take advantage of the influx of Follistatin and reduction of Myostatin. Be prepared to continue this for ten days. That is the maximum time you will be using Follistatin 344. Continue the YK11 for eight to twelve weeks.
YK11 is a solution. Taste is terrible, but worth it. Follistatin 344 will come as a powder in a vial. You will have to dilute with bacteriostatic water. Our dosing was, YK11, 12.5mg in the morning and 12.5mg pre workout. Studies show higher doses provide no additional results or benefits. Follistatin 344 was injected in this manner.... IM quads, arms, chest, lats, calves, delts. Same as site injections for lagging body parts. Begin with quads, 100iu in the left and 100iu in the right. That's day one. For day two and so forth you can choose the muscle group but keep the iu's equal per muscle group.
This is optional but it will keep the growth going at a much more dramatic rate. On day nine, one day before last injections, begin MK677 at 25mg before bed. Continue as long as you wish. It is a HGH secretagogue. It mimics Ghrelin. So again, be prepared to feed the need.
I think this will satisfy your questioning about using a MI on cycle. Again, I will be happy to answer what questions I can.
Sounds beyond intriguing. I've tried yk11 on a short cycle maybe 3 years ago. Endurance and recovery between sets and recovery in general was legit af. I was on a cut with osta.

Would love to try this on a bulk tho and 344 basically as a kick start right? Did I read that correctly?

R

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You read correctly. In a nutshell, the 344 is pro muscle, so the theory is to have all you can on board along with what you naturally produce. YK11 will be blocking the Myostatin but not at 100% so assist the YK11 with supplemental Follistatin. In one of the few human studies they state that 10 days on the 344 should be the limit. They say 10 on 10 off 10 on and so on. I had rather stay off alot more than 10 because the 344 stays active for up to two years once injected. A Youtube video features a guy that injected 344 into his left delt but not the right. This was so he could see the difference in changes. At six months his delt was still making visible changes. Much for the better. Crazy stuff. Not to just be played with. You have got to have commitment to involve yourself in this. It will be permanent. And during a bulking stage would be optimal so you can utilize the extra calories required, supplements, etc....
There's not a lot of info on 344 that I've come across anyway but I'm beyond intrigued.

It's expensive for a 10 day cycle, I just hope the juice is worth the squeeze. Message me any info and studies I can read up on. Maybe I missed something.

As far as meals and food intake, did you add more meals or just add more food to the meals you were eating?

R

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You read correctly. In a nutshell, the 344 is pro muscle, so the theory is to have all you can on board along with what you naturally produce. YK11 will be blocking the Myostatin but not at 100% so assist the YK11 with supplemental Follistatin. In one of the few human studies they state that 10 days on the 344 should be the limit. They say 10 on 10 off 10 on and so on. I had rather stay off alot more than 10 because the 344 stays active for up to two years once injected. A Youtube video features a guy that injected 344 into his left delt but not the right. This was so he could see the difference in changes. At six months his delt was still making visible changes. Much for the better. Crazy stuff. Not to just be played with. You have got to have commitment to involve yourself in this. It will be permanent. And during a bulking stage would be optimal so you can utilize the extra calories required, supplements, etc....
There's not a lot of info on 344 that I've come across anyway but I'm beyond intrigued.

It's expensive for a 10 day cycle, I just hope the juice is worth the squeeze. Message me any info and studies I can read up on. Maybe I missed something.

As far as meals and food intake, did you add more meals or just add more food to the meals you were eating?

R

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote

R

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote

guearyt

guearyt

Awards

I added more food to my regular meals in trying to keep it simple.
The studies, I have both human studies. I have tried to attach for ease of viewing but I must be too challenged.
Try this, This is an animal study but put 2 n 2 together.... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2393740/
Human https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6684588/
Human and animal https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24627466/