Follidrone, Invictus, Virtus, Vii-Kt and MK-677

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
So far I have the Follidrone, VII-Kt, Invictus and Virtus lined up. Was thinking about getting bulk powdered mk-677, what do you guys think about adding that in there?

Looking to recomp I wanna improve my composition but more so than anything interested in increasing my strength. Everything else is a go just not sure about the mk-677, i train for strength so increased recovery would definitely help me a great deal and better sleep as well.

Thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any thoughts?
Have you ran all of these before? Reason I ask is because you have a good amount going on and you want to see what works for you and maybe what doesn't.

That being said, this is a legit recomp stack and should help lean you out nicely.

I will say that Mk can definitely help in recovery and sleep. It would be a welcomed addition to any stack and you should probably still run it after your stack is finished (12 weeks minimum imo). It will probably put on a little bloat but I haven't noticed much and will go away after you take time off.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Have you ran all of these before? Reason I ask is because you have a good amount going on and you want to see what works for you and maybe what doesn't.

That being said, this is a legit recomp stack and should help lean you out nicely.

I will say that Mk can definitely help in recovery and sleep. It would be a welcomed addition to any stack and you should probably still run it after your stack is finished (12 weeks minimum imo). It will probably put on a little bloat but I haven't noticed much and will go away after you take time off.
I've run Follidrone but the others I have not. Mk-677 has always intrigued me I would like to try it maybe I'll introduce towards the end maybe 4-6 weeks