Follidrone and Massacr3 stack to kill some time (unsponsored)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Starting up a little stack of Black Lion Research Follidrone and Olympus Labs Massacr3. Began a few days ago and excited to see how it goes.
Currently 220 lbs and lift 5-6 times per week. High intensity/frequency, power building would be best description. Working on breaking bench plateau of 365. 405 is goal this year. Also want to beef up my squat. As far as deads between 455-495 my sciatic nerve starts acting up so cant push it as hard as I want to. It was my favorite lift (still is) but limitations are a drag.
Anyways, will keep updates during this supplement stack and see what happens.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will follow along to see the results..

holl0309

Awards
In as well! I will be running this stack also after I finish ep1logue and then take a 4 week break.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet in on this!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been taking 2 follidrone caps and 2 massacre first thing in morning before fasted workout. Plan on running this stack for 2 months. Other supplements are: multivitamin, krill oil, Health IQ, joint health, creatine mono, and Vital Alchemy Youth GH at night.
Felt really nice arm pumps (probably the Vaso 6) this morning during workout and a noticeable increase in mind/muscle connection.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am in for details..I just finished a bottle of Appalachian as well

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
�� That was a typo i meant Epicatachin..

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bring on the gains!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dem gainzzz! ?
Thanks, I’m pretty optimistic as to the effects so early on.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thinking Vector May be thrown into the mix as well once available...

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decided to wait on vector. Want to feel out this current combo and I have enough pills to swallow daily.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going to stop fasted workouts tomorrow. Need fuel, just hard in the am.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So when my alarm went off at 3:40 am I hit snooze till 4. Honestly didn’t want to get out of bed after a somewhat late night. Started my journey to the gym after popping 2 follidrone with a protein shake, then 20 mins later took 2 massacre with pwo drink. Ended up having a nice deadlift session. Once the blood started pumping the stack through my body I was alive again. Took it up to 425 lbs with no aggravation of lower lumbar disc/sciatic nerve so that’s a plus. Hopefully I can start getting after it hard again but I don’t want to push too fast. Have been using a belt lately starting at about 405 lbs. I never did before because I love the core activation without, buuuut... getting older I guess. So definitely positive feedback thus far with current stack! Started the massacre about 3 weeks before adding in follidrone, just finished first bottle of massacre so expectant of laxogenin to be kicking in full swing.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took a short 4 day break or “unorthodox deload”, if you will. Do it every few months to reset. CNS was feeling taxed, noticed in grip strength and fatigue. Back to the grind.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Opened bottle #2 of Follidrone today. I have about a week left of massacre the. It will be Follidrone solo. Slight boost in libido noticed a few weeks into Follidrone. Like the mix with the laxogenin so far.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday was last dose of massacre, still have a few weeks of Follidrone solo left to go. Will see if any noticeable differences without laxogenin. Today’s workout was well.

jrb_062

Awards
Overall did you feel you had any benefits from massacre?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been taking 2 follidrone caps and 2 massacre first thing in morning before fasted workout. Plan on running this stack for 2 months. Other supplements are: multivitamin, krill oil, Health IQ, joint health, creatine mono, and Vital Alchemy Youth GH at night.
Felt really nice arm pumps (probably the Vaso 6) this morning during workout and a noticeable increase in mind/muscle connection.
I've only seen one review on the "youth", I have a bottle in my stash. How do you like it? I put in looong days and really need my 5 or 6 hours of sleep. Only think that concerns me is the morning, I get up at 3am for workouts and don't want any type of lethargic feeling. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BOSSMAN youthGH is my go to for sleep now. Knocks me out within 30 mins and keeps me down for 6 hrs. I’ve tried amnesia before this and it worked decent but I believe the GABA in youth GH promotes deeper sleep. I have bouts of insomnia and it really has been a lifesaver.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BOSSMAN youthGH is my go to for sleep now. Knocks me out within 30 mins and keeps me down for 6 hrs. I’ve tried amnesia before this and it worked decent but I believe the GABA in youth GH promotes deeper sleep. I have bouts of insomnia and it really has been a lifesaver.
How do you feel in the morning? Awesome, groggy, both? I really don't have sleep issues, I was gonna take it for the "gh" effect but don't wanna feel like a zombie at 3am. I usually hit the pillow around 8-830 and up at 3am

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No worries. Hope it works as well for you as it does me.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finished last bottle of Follidrone yesterday. I can definitely attest to its natural anabolic properties as there was a noticeable spike in libido and mild sense of intensity increase during workouts. Sometimes simultaneously if the conditions are right :)

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any weights increase and/or pr’s ?
How bout physique changes?
Thanks!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rad83 strength endurance was most noticeable. I have been holding steady at current weight (no intentions of fluctuating this). Traps have a more defined look even on leg days. The last week was hampered by a pinched nerve so didnt test maxes. Will test bench max in coming week and see where I stand (squat/dead/anything that compresses lower back are off the table currently). All in all these are very good natural products that I found effective for the cost with no negative side effects as found in many others. Hope this helps.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome! Except for the pinched nerve, those suck! Appreciate the reply!