Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry for posting twice, I'm a dumbass
I replied in your other one, but they have nothing that compliments each other, it doesn't mean that you can't take them together because you can. But lowering estrogen for no reason is a bad idea if your already in range

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I replied in your other one, but they have nothing that compliments each other, it doesn't mean that you can't take them together because you can. But lowering estrogen for no reason is a bad idea if your already in range
wouldnt lowering estrogen in most cases just cause more to be made? I'm a little confused on how 6-oxo doesn't lower estrogen very much because it gets replaced, but I guess with an AI it doesn't get replaced

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally would probably just run two bottles of follidrone back to back and leave off the inhibit-e.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dependent on goals it should be fine. Inhibit-E will be fine in addition if you’d like, especially because it is a pretty cheap add on. It isn’t like the old school estrogen blockers, it’s more of a estrogen modulator that should help keep it in a more optimal range and boost test a little.

The abieta has some cool fat loss data too so it could be beneficial on a cut or to help minimize fat gain in a surplus.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
wouldnt lowering estrogen in most cases just cause more to be made? I'm a little confused on how 6-oxo doesn't lower estrogen very much because it gets replaced, but I guess with an AI it doesn't get replaced
No, but increasing testosterone would cause more estrogen to be made. 6-oxo increases testosterone and dht so your for a lack of better way to explain and from my understanding, the test and dht goes up so your going to produce more estrogen to keep the balance. 6-oxo is good chit by the way.

With real anti estrogen we have a different story.
Type 1 and 2 ai (suicidal and reversible) stop estrogen in it's tracks. And it's all a little different depending on if your trying to lower your natural estrogen or if you're on steroids and trying to lower the estrogen that's being converted from the testosterone or whatever else you might be taking

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No, but increasing testosterone would cause more estrogen to be made. 6-oxo increases testosterone and dht so your for a lack of better way to explain and from my understanding, the test and dht goes up so your going to produce more estrogen to keep the balance. 6-oxo is good chit by the way.

With real anti estrogen we have a different story.
Type 1 and 2 ai (suicidal and reversible) stop estrogen in it's tracks. And it's all a little different depending on if your trying to lower your natural estrogen or if you're on steroids and trying to lower the estrogen that's being converted from the testosterone or whatever else you might be taking
Thank you for the reply. Right now I'm just on natty test boosters and was concerned with excess estrogen. I started a run on arimistane about a week ago to see if it would help but I don't think my body likes it. I've actually lost some size and feel softer. Possibly fat and water weight being shed? I don't think that would coincide with softer feeling muscles though. I did notice my voice dropped a little and I've become more irritable since starting arimi.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you for the reply. Right now I'm just on natty test boosters and was concerned with excess estrogen. I started a run on arimistane about a week ago to see if it would help but I don't think my body likes it. I've actually lost some size and feel softer. Possibly fat and water weight being shed? I don't think that would coincide with softer feeling muscles though. I did notice my voice dropped a little and I've become more irritable since starting arimi.
There's nothing about a natural testosterone booster that's going to make you voice dip. The only slightly raise your testosterone and for some ppl they don't raise it at all. Natural testosterone boosters are more for improving your libido and energy not for building muscle via increased testosterone levels. There's a slight possibility that your estrogen could be slightly elevated and yes in a situation like that inhibit e might be a good option. Arimistane for some people works but for me it doesn't do anything at all

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's nothing about a natural testosterone booster that's going to make you voice dip. The only slightly raise your testosterone and for some ppl they don't raise it at all. Natural testosterone boosters are more for improving your libido and energy not for building muscle via increased testosterone levels. There's a slight possibility that your estrogen could be slightly elevated and yes in a situation like that inhibit e might be a good option. Arimistane for some people works but for me it doesn't do anything at all
Roger that. I noticed the voice change after starting arimistane, also more irritable since starting it. Honestly not a fan at this point even though it's only been a week. I've been taking 75mg per day

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Roger that. I noticed the voice change after starting arimistane, also more irritable since starting it. Honestly not a fan at this point even though it's only been a week. I've been taking 75mg per day
I still think the voice changes in your head, but the irritability absolutely could be from it. Arimistane does seem to work on cortisol levels and also has potential to work on estrogen levels and anytime your hormones fluctuate that is a possible side effect. Just a heads up, suppressive hormones are not going to be for you if these natural hormonal fluctuations mess with your head.

Personally I could be natural, or on hormone replacement, or on 700 mg of testosterone and I feel exactly the same. But some people have big ups and downs when they're hormones change and it looks like you're going to fit into that category. What does f o l l i d r o n e do again I've got a mental block because I feel like that has effects on cortisol levels too so that might not be a good idea if the other supplement was giving you a hard time. Also I'm using the talk to text feature that's why that word's all spread out like that LOL

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I still think the voice changes in your head, but the irritability absolutely could be from it. Arimistane does seem to work on cortisol levels and also has potential to work on estrogen levels and anytime your hormones fluctuate that is a possible side effect. Just a heads up, suppressive hormones are not going to be for you if these natural hormonal fluctuations mess with your head.

Personally I could be natural, or on hormone replacement, or on 700 mg of testosterone and I feel exactly the same. But some people have big ups and downs when they're hormones change and it looks like you're going to fit into that category. What does f o l l i d r o n e do again I've got a mental block because I feel like that has effects on cortisol levels too so that might not be a good idea if the other supplement was giving you a hard time. Also I'm using the talk to text feature that's why that word's all spread out like that LOL
I really appreciate the help and insight. Follidrone is a natty anabolic from BLR that gets rave reviews. Just got delivered today. Figured I'd give it a shot before getting into heavier stuff

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I really appreciate the help and insight. Follidrone is a natty anabolic from BLR that gets rave reviews. Just got delivered today. Figured I'd give it a shot before getting into heavier stuff
I knew it was a natty anabolic, I just don't know what it effects. Some of the natural anabolics might still have effects on cortisol or estrogen or whatever. I'm no expert I was just curious

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've run those 2 together several times & felt it made a nice stack.

Follidrone is great, especially for recovery. I ran it as a staple everyday for about a year. You notice when you come off it.. energy drops & harder to recover after gym. I put decent size on too. Running Anabolic effect at the moment though so I can compare the 2.

I like the dried out look Inhibit E gives, especially in the face, chest & arms (vascularity). Your saying you feel 'soft' after Arimistine, so that would help combat that..

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'd also add, the antioxidant properties in Follidrone are great too. I very rarely get ill (colds etc) but when I was on that I felt in tip top condition throughout.. hard to explain. Never got ill, even when surrounded by people that were (hospital).

I stopped taking it a week ago & currently have Covid. Just a coincidence I'm sure! But after taking it for so long my immune system is in good nick. I feel fine 95% of the time, just the occasional blocked nose or cough, no big deal.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone is great, especially for recovery. I ran it as a staple everyday for about a year. You notice when you come off it.. energy drops & harder to recover after gym
Same! I've ran it for a extended period of time and you can definitely tell when you stop taking it.