FOLLIDRONE 2.0 VS LAXOGENIN v2 VS EPICATECHIN v2

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Note: v2= with new enhanced delivery systems like Tetrasorb from Sparta or Phytofuse from Olympus.

Hi,

I know there are a lot of threads with these substances/products, but lot of them are with older versions like Follidrone 1.0 or the Laxo and Epicat without the new enhanced delivery systems.
On the hand I did not find any head to head comparison between all these 3 substances...

So, I'm doing an 8 week OL EnduraShred recomp/fat loss cycle at 2 caps/day = 14mg Cardarine + 20mg Ostarine.

The idea is, to add 1 or maybe a combination of 2, to continue to recomp/losing fat and still add some muscle (or at least not losing any) during the PCT.

I buy from the UK and from what I read everybody talks well of Olympus and Sparta...
Any other suggestions or combos are appreciated...

FOLLIDRONE 2.0
Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0
LAXOGENIN v2
Sparta Nutrition Hercules 200caps
Olympus Labs Strength Unleashed 60caps
EPICATECHIN v2
Sparta Nutrition Epicurus 60caps
Olympus Labs Epic Unleashed 60caps

QUESTIONS:
What do you think about them?
How do you compared them?
What advantages one have over the other and why?
Which one OR which combination do you prefer?
What type of gains did you get?
Should I start like 1 or 2 weeks before PCT?
Any sides?

THANKS IN ADVANCE EVERYBODY!!
Regards

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for info. I've just started folli 2.0 but it's to early to state anything yet as its only been a week

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys...

Don't believe that nobody else didn't tried at least one of them...

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for info. I've just started folli 2.0 but it's to early to state anything yet as its only been a week
Are you feeling the effects already Vikingbro?

Or it takes more time to kick in?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
The feeling I have is of great endurance as I take 2 pre workout and it really helps. Have not noticed any other positive changes yet. One thing I have noticed which apparently a few others have too is that I have a constant round the clock pain in my shoulders. Kind of like constant DOMS. I have not changed anything in my routines or diet which would account for this. I spoke to Brundel who makes the folli and he assured me that it's nothing to worry about and a few others are feeling this too