muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which product is superior and why?
What is your goal? Knowing what it is you're trying to do and where you're at will help us give you relevant recommendations and suggestions. Are you bulking, cutting, recomping? MassMax XT is great for bulking, and it can help increase appetite, but it may not be the best suited for a heavy cut (Mass is in the name, haha, so bulking makes the most sense with it). FD2 may be better suited for a cut, not that it wouldn't work in a bulk, but MassMax would be my choice for a bulk, but not for a cut. MassMax could work for a recomp if you can control your appetite, and I've heard that FD2 works well for recomping.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Which product is superior and why?
It definitely depends on your goals. I honestly think that all 3 products you've selected are solid options, but your goal will determine which is the best fit. I'm personally used FD2 in the past while lean bulking and enjoyed it, and I've also used Massmax while bulking and cutting. If you can control your appetite I think Massmax is a great choice for either goal, but let us know what your plans are!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're wanting to pack on muscle i would go with massmax xt. If you're wanting more of a leaning out product I would go toward FFD2.0 or epilogue. OF course your diet and training and stats will have a lot with the type of results to ecspect.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LeanEnginner and John are correct. It really depends on your goal. FD2 is a great product. As far as pure results go, MassMax has seemed to give great results in terms of pure weight gain hence why everybody says it’s better for a bulk.

I actually enjoy it on a cut as well. Allows me to keep my appetite high enough to eat the lean foods that are required for cutting. I’m not the norm, I know but it works for any goal for me. I just change other supplements around (for example, adding forskolin, slinmax or AlphaMax) and change my diet.