Follidrone 2.0 + Alphamax XT first impressions

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! It's been a week since I started taking FD2.0 and Alphamax XT, gotta say I feel absolutely no difference so far besides some sides from Forskolin, but it's normal for me and goes away after the first days.

Am I supposed to feel anything? Maybe my sleep is a little better, but apart from that, nothing at all. Actually I feel weaker and out of breath during workouts, could it be the two FD2.0 prewo?

I guess the effects/benefits will just come with time during this 8-week run, but still wanted to make sure.

PS: I'm taking 2 Alphamax XT upon waking + 2 prebed, and 1 FD2.0 before lunch + 2 45min prewo alongside Tr1umph.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am going to presume to say anything natural has to have a more cumulative effect.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I am going to presume to say anything natural has to have a more cumulative effect.
The thing is, my ABE + X-Gels run was incredibly effective and I'm hoping this is up to par, but so far (even if it's just one week) just don't feel it, not even libido

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Most people actually report increased endurance from the epicatechin from FD2. It is only 1 week though. Sometimes you don't always feel the effects, so hopefully you'll notice them in the mirror or workout journal.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Since you're only one week it, its normal to not "feel" anything. With most natural anabolic products, there isn't anything that will "click" that will make you feel one way or another. I always find that I recover quicker and sleep much better while using Alphamax XT, and I usually notice improved vascularity and hardness around the 3.5-4 week mark.

Keep training hard, eating right, and sleeping well; and be patient. Are you planning to run Alphamax XT for 4 weeks or 8?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
After one week, FD2 starts to show up big time. Its a powerful GDA, so make sure to have a carb pre-workout meal if dosing 2 caps and you would be best to have a carb (and amino if possible) workout drink to sip on. If your 'weakness' is not associated to low glucose, then I would remove either FD2 or Alphamax for a week to see which is the culprit. This won't be popular with the Alphamax reps. but I would first remove Alphamax. Their are a number of ingredients that may not agree with you and you would not be the first one to find this out. Good luck!

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I have to add, I'm feeling mega lethargic and I suppose it's FD2.0, could it be? I napped like 3 times today, no bueno

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
After one week, FD2 starts to show up big time. Its a powerful GDA, so make sure to have a carb pre-workout meal if dosing 2 caps and you would be best to have a carb (and amino if possible) workout drink to sip on. If your 'weakness' is not associated to low glucose, then I would remove either FD2 or Alphamax for a week to see which is the culprit. This won't be popular with the Alphamax reps. but I would first remove Alphamax. Their are a number of ingredients that may not agree with you and you would not be the first one to find this out. Good luck!
Yea I eat plenty of carbs around 90min prewo, then take FD2 with Tr1umph 45min prewo. No idea, we'll see how it goes tomorrow and saturday at the gym I guess. I do feel I sleep and recover a hair better, but nothing more for now

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It takes a while for natural ingredients to kick in. Usually around the third week is when it it fully kick in, which is why I always suggest running any natural anabolic for 8 weeks.

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
I have to add, I'm feeling mega lethargic and I suppose it's FD2.0, could it be? I napped like 3 times today, no bueno
same, the main reason I didn't take ara was because it make me lethargic. The follidrone makes me tired and just lazy. I'm only on about a week.

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
It takes a while for natural ingredients to kick in. Usually around the third week is when it it fully kick in, which is why I always suggest running any natural anabolic for 8 weeks.
this is such a sham. When companies need 8 weeks to feel the effects. Plenty of others don't need 8 weeks to get results... an example would be your O.G formula, or magnitropin. there are others as well. When companies talk about this hocus pocus stuff that will occur at week 3 and a half, such b.s.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is such a sham. When companies need 8 weeks to feel the effects. Plenty of others don't need 8 weeks to get results... an example would be your O.G formula, or magnitropin. there are others as well. When companies talk about this hocus pocus stuff that will occur at week 3 and a half, such b.s.
He recommended that many of these products be ran for 8 weeks not because they don't do anything before then, or that they take 8 weeks to work, but that for some benefits, such as body composition, LBM, strength, etc, really take weeks to be noticeable or significant, especially when you're dealing with something natural. Also, there are a multitude of actual studies, peer-reviewed, double blind studies, that note some ingredients take some time to fully realize the benefits, and changes in body composition and strength often take at least a few weeks to have any statistically significant changes. A lot of this depends on the ingredients and goals of a product. For a pre-workout, something that provides obvious acute effects, like energy and a pump, it's easy to "instantly" judge/evaluate these parameters, but it's not quite that simple when you're dealing with things that are intended to have more subtle effects that take weeks to manifest anyway. There isn't some magic about 3 weeks, it's just that people tend to start noticing more effects/benefits at around that time for certain products. It's not necessarily because the ingredients took 3 weeks to saturate and do anything, it's just that changes in body composition, size, and strength will take at least a few weeks to notice any real improvement in anyway in the realm of natural supplements and training.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Also, apart from the lethargic effect, I'm experiencing lots of farting - not sure if that's Alphamax XT or FD2 tbh. Again it's been just a week, I'll continue and see how it goes :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I felt tired when I first experimented with FD2 last Spring but I also got an insane instant pump from the first dose. So I was kind of ambiguous about the product in the beginning. I think that some people more than others have to get used to the EC. Now I take it religiously and I feel tired if I don't take it. Aside from the anabolic effects, it is the best antioxidant/health supplement I have ever used. I have not caught a cold since I don't even know when. I don't have any plans of coming off it anytime soon for this reason alone. I usually just use 2 caps per day.

Aphamax XT made me feel a bit lethargic as well during the week or less that I used that...which obviously is not much time. I kind of bought it on a whim and later decided to not go through with it...more or less a personal decision.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, apart from the lethargic effect, I'm experiencing lots of farting - not sure if that's Alphamax XT or FD2 tbh. Again it's been just a week, I'll continue and see how it goes :)
Have you used either one solo before stacking?

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haven't tried FD2 yet, but definitely stick with the alphamax. The lethargy might be from it, I get it in the beginning and I think it's grogginess from the l-dopa and getting such deep sleep. Try taking it a few hours before bed. I never "feel" much from alphamax, but take some pics now and some in 8 weeks and I bet your body composition and fullness changes will be noticeable.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
FD2 kicks in - in a few days and gets better and better and better (even after 5 months straight).

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I would put money on the MACA in Alphamax causing your lethargy. Just remove it for a few days and I bet you will feel better. Case closed.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would put money on the MACA in Alphamax causing your lethargy. Just remove it for a few days and I bet you will feel better. Case closed.
There is no MACA in Alphamax XT.

Are you referring to Mucuna Pruriens (L-Dopa)? With split dosing, there is 150mg per serving. That should not be causing lethargy. I would not say it's case closed.

This is why people should run products solo, before jumping right into stacks. It makes it too difficult to pinpoint.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

Are you referring to Mucuna Pruriens (L-Dopa)? With split dosing, there is 150mg per serving. That should not be causing lethargy. I would not say it's case closed.

This is why people should run products solo, before jumping right into stacks. It makes it too difficult to pinpoint.
Thanks, your right, I meant L-dopa. Numerous people on this forum have reported issues with L-Dopa - using numerous dosing schemes. I am one of the ones that tried as hard as possible to use L-dopa. Out of all the ingredients in both products, L-Dopa is the one in which I have heard the most problems. And I completely agree that one should run a product solo at least for a couple of weeks before adding another.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
No offense OP but it has only been a week. There are so many factors that could be at play in that time that it is nearly impossible to pinpoint it to Alphamax or FD2. For all we know it can be either of them, both of them, or none of them. I'd personally give it more time. It's your choice though.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Yup...I am one of the biggest offenders of stacking new supplements at the same time. Then if I get side effects, I have a b1tch of a time determining what product is to blame...or if it is the overall combination itself.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup...I am one of the biggest offenders of stacking new supplements at the same time. Then if I get side effects, I have a b1tch of a time determining what product is to blame...or if it is the overall combination itself.
We all do it sometimes lol.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Guys I understand I should have started just with one, but I ****ed up the timing and had to start both at the same time to get at least 6 entire weeks worth - I have a trip from april 10th to 15th which will keep me out of the gym for an entire week, so...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys I understand I should have started just with one, but I ****ed up the timing and had to start both at the same time to get at least 6 entire weeks worth - I have a trip from april 10th to 15th which will keep me out of the gym for an entire week, so...
No worries. I would just keep plugging along. I have no doubt this stack will really start to shine.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time I ran Halodrol 50, nothing really happened until week 3 and 4.

It's not a sham, it's science.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: feeling other side effects at the moment, and still nothing positive unfortunately.

Getting lots of acne, not sure if it's FD2 or Alphamax XT. Apart from that, the most annoying side is, I have a hard time digesting FD2, my workouts are affected by the two FD2 pills I take 45min earlier - I can do my sets, but I have this very weak feel in my stomach all the time.

I'm sure it's definitely not Alphamax XT as I take it in the morning and prebed, and I train at 9pm so... I'm considering splitting FD2 into 1 pre-lunch, 1 pre-snack and 1 prewo instead of 1pre-lunch and 2 prewo.

Whatchu think guys?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are feeling tired it might be hypo from the FD2. Try taking it with food or add some carbs to your pwo and intra workout and see if that doesnt help you out.

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
Good luck, I quit fd2 . Just wasn't for me. Felt like it was killing my energy.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
If you are feeling tired it might be hypo from the FD2. Try taking it with food or add some carbs to your pwo and intra workout and see if that doesnt help you out.
Already taking LOTS of carbs, that's why I'm wondering. Not necessarily feeling tired, probably my workouts are a bit weaker overall, but it's this "weak stomach" feeling that's really messing me up during sets.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Already taking LOTS of carbs, that's why I'm wondering. Not necessarily feeling tired, probably my workouts are a bit weaker overall, but it's this "weak stomach" feeling that's really messing me up during sets.
Hope you figure it out buddy. I'm hopefully starting my FD2 run in 2 weeks if the European suppliers get it back in stock. So I'm following your log to see what I can expect.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Hope you figure it out buddy. I'm hopefully starting my FD2 run in 2 weeks if the European suppliers get it back in stock. So I'm following your log to see what I can expect.
I live in Italy, ordered two FD2 from flesymrewop, still in stock

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: one big side effect is still there, I think FD2 is making me go hypoglycemic during workouts: I feel weaker, sweat more than usual...

The thing is, today I tried one prewo instead of two (I put the other one before my snack), and the side is still there. I'm doing 3 total, one before lunch, one before snack and one prewo. Not really sure what else should I do to avoid this? I'm eating carbs 1hr and 30min prewo to theoretically avoid going hypo: 5 wholegrain wheat biscuits (62gr carbs) and two oranges (24gr carbs). Should I eat even more carbs, or eat higher GI ones?

Thanks for your time guys!

Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Awards
Absolutely correct, also a good way for most companies to sell you two bottles!

To be clear, I feel there are natural anabolics that can be beneficial. But you do need to run them for quite a while.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: one big side effect is still there, I think FD2 is making me go hypoglycemic during workouts: I feel weaker, sweat more than usual...

The thing is, today I tried one prewo instead of two (I put the other one before my snack), and the side is still there. I'm doing 3 total, one before lunch, one before snack and one prewo. Not really sure what else should I do to avoid this? I'm eating carbs 1hr and 30min prewo to theoretically avoid going hypo: 5 wholegrain wheat biscuits (62gr carbs) and two oranges (24gr carbs). Should I eat even more carbs, or eat higher GI ones?

Thanks for your time guys!
How close to are you dosing before your workout? If you're able to add in more carbs and fit it into your macros then I would give it a try. I would stick to a mix of low and high GI carbs, and experiment with different sources. It seems strange that one cap is causing this, but you could just be sensitive to the ingredients. If you're dosing it close to your workout though, you might want to try taking it earlier on.

Have you been noticing any changes/effects from the Alphamax XT yet?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
How close to are you dosing before your workout? If you're able to add in more carbs and fit it into your macros then I would give it a try. I would stick to a mix of low and high GI carbs, and experiment with different sources. It seems strange that one cap is causing this, but you could just be sensitive to the ingredients. If you're dosing it close to your workout though, you might want to try taking it earlier on.

Have you been noticing any changes/effects from the Alphamax XT yet?
Positive effects with Alphamax XT: sleep is a bit better, I wake up more rested.

Neutral or negative effects with Alphamax XT: no libido increase yet, DHT is definitely increased cause I have more rashes on my eyebrows (it's a common dht related side for me), overall not doing much, I'm almost at the end of week 2.

Positive effects with FD2.0: can definitely eat more carbs without ever feeling bloated, I'm eating A LOT these days and weight isn't going up which is good. I'm not losing any fat but not gaining as well, which for now is ok given how much I'm eating.

Negative effects with FD2.0: feeling hypo and weaker during workouts, it doesn't sit well with my stomach, lots of farts, no anabolic effects at all for now.

Have also to add, not sure if it's Alphamax XT or FD2.0 but I'm definitely getting more acne and skin issues these days, and I usually never have. For being the first two weeks, not really impressed tbh, especially cause I felt so great on ABE + X-Gels. Sorry, just telling my experience! Hopefully things change soon.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Positive effects with Alphamax XT: sleep is a bit better, I wake up more rested.

Neutral or negative effects with Alphamax XT: no libido increase yet, DHT is definitely increased cause I have more rashes on my eyebrows (it's a common dht related side for me), overall not doing much, I'm almost at the end of week 2.

Positive effects with FD2.0: can definitely eat more carbs without ever feeling bloated, I'm eating A LOT these days and weight isn't going up which is good. I'm not losing any fat but not gaining as well, which for now is ok given how much I'm eating.

Negative effects with FD2.0: feeling hypo and weaker during workouts, it doesn't sit well with my stomach, lots of farts, no anabolic effects at all for now.

Have also to add, not sure if it's Alphamax XT or FD2.0 but I'm definitely getting more acne and skin issues these days, and I usually never have. For being the first two weeks, not really impressed tbh, especially cause I felt so great on ABE + X-Gels. Sorry, just telling my experience! Hopefully things change soon.
Solid update. An honest review is always appreciated. I'm hoping that you start to feel the effects of Alphamax XT more in the next coming weeks. The increase in acne could be related to a shift in hormone levels caused by Alphamax XT; which could be setting the state for some increased natural test levels and increases in size and strength in the coming weeks. Stay consistent and keep doing what you're doing.

PS - jealous that you can eat that amount of carbs and not gain weight, ha

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Solid update. An honest review is always appreciated. I'm hoping that you start to feel the effects of Alphamax XT more in the next coming weeks. The increase in acne could be related to a shift in hormone levels caused by Alphamax XT; which could be setting the state for some increased natural test levels and increases in size and strength in the coming weeks. Stay consistent and keep doing what you're doing.

PS - jealous that you can eat that amount of carbs and not gain weight, ha
Its the FD2...

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Also noticed something both on on and off-days...could it be that FD2 provides me shortness of breath? This happens after 15-20m of taking it, and during workouts I'm often grasping for air.

Sorry to be a pain in the ass but all these sides and for now no tangible benefit are making me question wtf is different in me than others lol

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: finally a decent workout - I totally removed FD2.0 45min prewo and put it alongside a carb heavy snack at 7pm (I work out at 8:40pm). Snack was banana + orange + 4 Weetabix whole grain wheat biscuits.

- I took one cap FD2 pre-lunch (carb heavy), totally fine.
- Took the second cap pre-protein shake at 6pm, not fine at all, felt anxious, out of breath and just not good. I assumed protein shake by itself could raise insuline enough to counteract FD2.0, I was wrong I guess.
- Took the third cap alongside the carb heavy snack, things went better and Tr1umph + High Volume 45min prewo was finally easier on the stomach, instead of coupling it with FD2.0.

Next time I'll try one cap pre-lunch and 2 caps pre-heavy carb snack. I guess I have naturally very low blood glucose, since I feel FD2.0 so easily?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: finally a decent workout - I totally removed FD2.0 45min prewo and put it alongside a carb heavy snack at 7pm (I work out at 8:40pm). Snack was banana + orange + 4 Weetabix whole grain wheat biscuits.

- I took one cap FD2 pre-lunch (carb heavy), totally fine.
- Took the second cap pre-protein shake at 6pm, not fine at all, felt anxious, out of breath and just not good. I assumed protein shake by itself could raise insuline enough to counteract FD2.0, I was wrong I guess.
- Took the third cap alongside the carb heavy snack, things went better and Tr1umph + High Volume 45min prewo was finally easier on the stomach, instead of coupling it with FD2.0.

Next time I'll try one cap pre-lunch and 2 caps pre-heavy carb snack. I guess I have naturally very low blood glucose, since I feel FD2.0 so easily?
I'm glad you were able to figure out what dosing is best for you. It's possible that you're very responsive to the ingredients in FD2; it could be a variety of reasons. Also, working out and lifting intensely will lower blood sugar. So combining FD2 with an intense workout can definitely cause some issues. Taking it before a preworkout meal (1-2 hours before training) would be a good time to use 1 cap, but the closer you dose to your workout the more risk you run of lowering blood sugar too much

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I managed to solve the hypo sides by adding a banana with my snack and just not taking FD2.0 prewo, but alongside the snack instead.

Although it just doesn't sit well with my stomach, I have a really hard time some minutes after, feels like I have a huge block. Funny thing is, this never happens when I take it with lunch, but only when I take it later in the day.

Might try 2 caps with lunch and 1 with snack and see how it goes - if sides persist even on week 3, I'm just not continuing. No visible benefits from the stack until now.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to puke mid workout today, this stuff is way too heavy for my stomach. Done with Follidrone.

I have some X-gels left at home, can I just swap the two? I know they're totally different beasts, but wondering if I need to take fd less and less or can just remove it immediately

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wanted to puke mid workout today, this stuff is way too heavy for my stomach. Done with Follidrone.

I have some X-gels left at home, can I just swap the two? I know they're totally different beasts, but wondering if I need to take fd less and less or can just remove it immediately
I love X-Gels. How many bottles do you have. Have you ever ran the product before?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards

Wow, with all those sides on a natty product, I would highly recommend staying miles away from anything hormonal.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Sorry you're having trouble with FD2. X-gels is always a good go-to natural product, but like most natural anabolics it works best with a longer cycle. If you only have some left over from a previous cycle, I would recommend getting another bottle to get the most out of the product.

Alphamax XT and X-Gels is a phenomenal natural stack, one of my personal favorites. I've always done an 8 week Alphamax XT run, and added X-Gels in for the last 50 days. The pumps, hardness, and vascularity are epic

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Sorry you're having trouble with FD2. X-gels is always a good go-to natural product, but like most natural anabolics it works best with a longer cycle. If you only have some left over from a previous cycle, I would recommend getting another bottle to get the most out of the product.

Alphamax XT and X-Gels is a phenomenal natural stack, one of my personal favorites. I've always done an 8 week Alphamax XT run, and added X-Gels in for the last 50 days. The pumps, hardness, and vascularity are epic
I'm actually now dosing FD2 just one cap in 3 big meals (lunch/snack/dinner) instead of 2 prewo, and I seem to tolerate it much better. Still no aesthetic benefits, but I'm now just starting week 3, we'll see.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I'm actually now dosing FD2 just one cap in 3 big meals (lunch/snack/dinner) instead of 2 prewo, and I seem to tolerate it much better. Still no aesthetic benefits, but I'm now just starting week 3, we'll see.
btw, most people get results in the first week (all day pump, endurance, vascularity). And the results get better after that.