Focused Nutrition is looks for Reps and Loggers

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to thank everyone for their interest in wanting to rep & log for Focused Nutrition. We will be getting log opps up in the company promo section soon.

At this time I would like to invite Double S & Dj Beanpole to please PM me and CONGRATS!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Guys!!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Great guys for that position ill be following u guys...and also logging for you as well :)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Folks - thank you so much for the nomination but unfortunately I have to withdraw my candidacy.

Will certainly be keeping my eye on the company.

Good luck

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Folks - thank you so much for the nomination but unfortunately I have to withdraw my candidacy.

Will certainly be keeping my eye on the company.

Good luck
We understand Double S no hard feeling buddy we love you ;)

That leaves us one rep spot open so PLEASE PM ME APPS !!!!!! I will give it a day or two.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I think we now have our Focused Nutrition rep team in place and ready to get going here on AM

Marms
grinnell27
FlexMagnum
wanted

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok I think we now have our Focused Nutrition rep team in place and ready to get going here on AM

Marms
grinnell27
FlexMagnum
wanted
Looks like a party waiting to happen !!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Marms
grinnell27
FlexMagnum
wanted
Cool thanks Marms ,Im happy to be working with all of you guys. Looks like a great team!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards

Marms
grinnell27
FlexMagnum
wanted
Congratulations guys!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Flex Magnum and Marms together, deadly combo

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Hey reps! Where's Focused Nutri at? Trying to get a hold of him about products ideas going to log...let me know

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Marms
grinnell27
FlexMagnum
wanted
hellova team!!! i see you re-incarnated fl3x, lol!!!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Hey reps! Where's Focused Nutri at? Trying to get a hold of him about products ideas going to log...let me know
He's a super busy guy my man, prob best if you send one of us a PM which we can pass on/get in contact.

I even find it hard to get hold of him sometimes, so it nothing personal :) hahha

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Will get mine up tonight.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Very interested and plenty of time to log and/or rep.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your interest. We will hopefully be picking up more reps as we grow and new log opps will be posted up continuously
with the veteran cast of reps you have assembled-you in particular, i assume there will be additions to the focused nutrition lineup coming soon?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your interest. We will hopefully be picking up more reps as we grow and new log opps will be posted up continuously
with the veteran cast of reps you have assembled-you in particular, i assume there will be additions to the focused nutrition lineup coming soon?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product wise we have a new one out but can not advertise it here but yes more to come :)