Focus XT

JStats

Awards
Hi, has anyone tried Focus XT & what should I expect from it? I work in construction so I’m looking for an all day pick me up, energy booster type thing. Also I play Football (Soccer) on the weekends & am looking for something to make me concentrate more & be more alert.
Also has anyone tried any Hydrapharm products, they look impressive but I don’t know anyone who’s tried them. I’m looking at Hydralean & Elixir to go along with my favourite product Lean Edge. Thanks.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Love focus xt, by the far my most purchased supplement ever. Focus xt and energised aminos are the perfect combo for me personally.

focus xt realy shines the more you use it, I miss it so much when I run out. When I combined it with energised aminos it upped the game, it adds a long lasting energy that levels out gradually and I never crash in any way, plus having eaa’s means not needing to buy them separately.

I realy need to try lean edge but funds are taking a hit right now but hopefully soon.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use Focus XT every morning, fantastic focus/concentration/energy for me. Not overly stimmed out where you end up being less focused. Very smooth without a crash.
I feel it would fit your needs very nicely.

JStats

Awards
Love focus xt, by the far my most purchased supplement ever. Focus xt and energised aminos are the perfect combo for me personally.

focus xt realy shines the more you use it, I miss it so much when I run out. When I combined it with energised aminos it upped the game, it adds a long lasting energy that levels out gradually and I never crash in any way, plus having eaa’s means not needing to buy them separately.

I realy need to try lean edge but funds are taking a hit right now but hopefully soon.
Lean Edge is a phenomenal product.

JStats

Awards
I use Focus XT every morning, fantastic focus/concentration/energy for me. Not overly stimmed out where you end up being less focused. Very smooth without a crash.
I feel it would fit your needs very nicely.
I’m leaning more towards the caffeine free version so I can continue to run a stim fat burner.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hi, has anyone tried Focus XT & what should I expect from it? I work in construction so I’m looking for an all day pick me up, energy booster type thing. Also I play Football (Soccer) on the weekends & am looking for something to make me concentrate more & be more alert.
Also has anyone tried any Hydrapharm products, they look impressive but I don’t know anyone who’s tried them. I’m looking at Hydralean & Elixir to go along with my favourite product Lean Edge. Thanks.
I use Focus XT daily and have done for years now. It is definitely a good pick me up, with enough caffeine to keep you going but not so much that you jitter out and die.

I typically use it before work and when working on a few projects around home.

Energized aminos might also be a good option if you just need a bit of an energy kick during the day, and some aminos for periods where you are working long stretches without a food break.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I use Focus XT daily and have done for years now. It is definitely a good pick me up, with enough caffeine to keep you going but not so much that you jitter out and die.

I use to take focus xt in college during those long study sessions for exams.

JStats

Awards

Energized aminos might also be a good option if you just need a bit of an energy kick during the day, and some aminos for periods where you are working long stretches without a food break.
Are the energised aminos the SNS ones?

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have a higher stim tolerance and dont mind a pill then SNS Thermagize XT would suit you well. It is one of the longest lasting energy supplements Ive had. I imagine it would be good for construction. It also does a good job at suppressing your appetite if thats something you might want.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Because of the L-Theanine and low amount of caffeine in the normal blend, I think it still stacks well with other stims. I usually add a scoop to other stims preWO because of all the choline & nootropic components really help focus and heavy lifting.

It’s a great product

JStats

Awards
If you have a higher stim tolerance and dont mind a pill then SNS Thermagize XT would suit you well. It is one of the longest lasting energy supplements Ive had. I imagine it would be good for construction. It also does a good job at suppressing your appetite if thats something you might want.
Thermagize are unreal but they’re really hard to get in the UK at the moment, when I looked a week or 2 ago they were out of stock almost everywhere.

JStats

Awards
Because of the L-Theanine and low amount of caffeine in the normal blend, I think it still stacks well with other stims. I usually add a scoop to other stims preWO because of all the choline & nootropic components really help focus and heavy lifting.

It’s a great product
To be honest I may just buy the Caffeine Free and the normal and use the caffeine free in the evenings before I have football training.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Focus XT, currently blue rasp flavor. I will say this I DO NOT slam it and enjoy drinking one scoop in a full shaker of ice water. I will say this it takes a little longer to fully hit me, about an hour. The wakefulness is fantastic and much better than a stim bomb product. There IS a difference between focus and stimulation and focus xt nails the focus without overdoing the stimulant angle.

JStats

Awards
I love Focus XT, currently blue rasp flavor. I will say this I DO NOT slam it and enjoy drinking one scoop in a full shaker of ice water. I will say this it takes a little longer to fully hit me, about an hour. The wakefulness is fantastic and much better than a stim bomb product. There IS a difference between focus and stimulation and focus xt nails the focus without overdoing the stimulant angle.
I’ve ordered both the regular & caffeine free for days when I train in the evening & don’t fancy staying up all night!

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer

It’s a great product
L theanine is the only stuff that makes stims worth it for me. Anixety made me stay away from them since high school. I do take about 1.5g daily now so I'm pretty chill lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
L theanine is the only stuff that makes stims worth it for me. Anixety made me stay away from them since high school. I do take about 1.5g daily now so I'm pretty chill lol.
Been getting my dad on a few hundred mg daily of it lately. Seems to honestly help his anxiety, and at 71 and obese he can use the bp help too.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I’ve ordered both the regular & caffeine free for days when I train in the evening & don’t fancy staying up all night!
That's a good idea. What flavours did you go with?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are the energised aminos the SNS ones?
Yes, he's referring to the SNS Energized Aminos. We have three flavors in those and all taste great imo.

I think it you're just picking one product, Focus XT will fit your needs better. But a lot of people, including myself, like to take a dose of one first thing in the morning and then a dose of the other after lunch. Which I use when depends on what part of the day I'm going to need more focus during.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thermagize are unreal but they’re really hard to get in the UK at the moment, when I looked a week or 2 ago they were out of stock almost everywhere.
We should have it back in stock hopefully within the next couple of weeks.

Our goal with Thermagize XT was to provide the strongest one capsule fat burning energizer and I think we definitely succeeded with that. It's a very strong product; definitely not for everyone. But for people that love stims, I don't think you can beat it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Blue Raspberry & Fruit Punch
Fruit Punch is the only option for the Caffeine Free version at the moment. We may add another one in 2021.

Blue Raspberry is great and tough to beat. I like all the flavors though but I always keep a thing of Blue Raspberry open.