Unanswered Focus XT - What Flavors Would You Like to See?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^^ For the Candy Corn flavor, I like 8 ounces myself but a lot of people do like 12 ounces. I think it just comes down to personal taste preference and how strong you want it. Let me know what you think at 8 ounces.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
^^^ For the Candy Corn flavor, I like 8 ounces myself but a lot of people do like 12 ounces. I think it just comes down to personal taste preference and how strong you want it. Let me know what you think at 8 ounces.
I’m a 10 guy myself ha.

Gotta be special ;)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ah no, sorry, I meant actual sweets (candies). Tastes like something you’d only find in a mixture bag.

Mixed it with 12oz cold-ish water and I think that’s too much. Gonna try 8oz tomorrow and see what the flavour’s like.

I felt more from this than I did from Brainwash, but it was a strange one. It still had me yawning (like BW) but I could still feel the energy from it (unlike BW).

I’ll come back in a week or so with impressions then
You may be sensitive to cholinergics

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got my SNS order in today! Excited to try rocket pop and candy corn, hoping for the best. At least got a pink lemonade to fall back on if I don’t like them.
If you like the pink lemonade I’m certain you’ll like rocket pop. Candy corn is way diff tho so that’s more debatable

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about a Mexican candy flavor (watermelon with a touch of chili)
I’ve never had that .. but something chili is interesting

I’m already thinking Patron + FocusXT lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about a Mexican candy flavor (watermelon with a touch of chili)
Never thought about that. That could be an interesting limited edition cinco de mayo flavor next year.

Got my SNS order in today! Excited to try rocket pop and candy corn, hoping for the best. At least got a pink lemonade to fall back on if I don’t like them.
Awesome. Let us know what you think.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never thought about that. That could be an interesting limited edition cinco de mayo flavor next year.

Rocket pop this morning. Pretty solid flavor! Firmly under pink lemonade for me but on par with blue raspberry. Would have to have it side by side to pick a favorite. Will try candy corn tomorrow

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I like the sound of that limited edition !!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Im still yet to try the candy corn focus XT! Will be the next one i get

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the rocket pop was much better than I expected but candy corn is definitely not for me haha. It’s not bad, but is my least favorite out of the lineup, I will probably see how it mixes with the other flavors. I don’t like actually candy corn anyway though but had to try it.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m finding that the CC flavour is staining the inside of my shaker bottle orange

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So do we have a release date for any new flavors? My vote is a mango pineapple type flavor
No ETA as of yet but I will confirm that there are at least 2 flavors in the label design/production stage with flavor samples already approved.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So the rocket pop was much better than I expected but candy corn is definitely not for me haha. It’s not bad, but is my least favorite out of the lineup, I will probably see how it mixes with the other flavors. I don’t like actually candy corn anyway though but had to try it.
At first I was surprised you didn't like it then I read where you said you didn't like candy corn anyway haha. Try it with different water levels, it influences the taste quite a bit.

I’m finding that the CC flavour is staining the inside of my shaker bottle orange
I rarely use a shaker with Focus XT because it mixes so easily. I normally put a scoop in a bottle of water or just in a cup and stir it up. If you use a shaker or water bottle, might want to just make sure to wash it out quickly.

I want to use your point to bring up something - people sometimes ask for natural colors instead of artificial colors and Candy Corn is naturally colored, it uses Beta Carotene for color. Naturally colored things a lot of times tend to stain more than their artificial counterparts. Natural yellows a lot of times come for Curcumin and natural blues from Spirulina and they stain anything they touch. Just sharing some knowledge as a counterpoint on the natural vs. artificial colors debate.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll give different water levels a shot for sure, used roughly 7oz this morning. Not bad by any means though and I could see where fans of candy corn would really like it. Will see how it tastes with 12 oz and report back

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll give different water levels a shot for sure, used roughly 7oz this morning. Not bad by any means though and I could see where fans of candy corn would really like it. Will see how it tastes with 12 oz and report back
I'm a candy corn addict when it comes to the candy. When I first tried Candy Corn Focus XT the first sip was odd because the Candy Corn candy is both a texture and taste so it was weird to get the taste without the texture but I love it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weird I use a clear bottle over & over at my work and never had this issue.

I’m using 10-12oz and I do wash everything right away

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Weird I use a clear bottle over & over at my work and never had this issue.

I’m using 10-12oz and I do wash everything right away
Ive actually had it do both, sometimes stain, sometimes not.... seems if you get a scoop that has more color to it that can be the issue.

@faaipdeoiad i found that just washing out once or twice was enough to remove the stain (ie its not permanent)

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some flavours that would work really well in whey:

Peppermint snaps (chocolate peppermint)
Maple syrup & Pancake
Jammy Dodger (one for the British & Irish crowd)
Chocolate peanut (think snickers)

Looks like I wasn’t the only person thinking about a Jammie Dodger flavour recently

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see this got bumped. Let me just post sour peach rings once again!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me, there's a psychological thing with the candy corn flavor. If it's not fall or winter it doesn't "click". It's not a spring/summer flavor. It needs to be like sub 60 degrees cool and crisp with dead leaves everywhere. No joke... it's so perfect at that time of year and it's just righteous. Same reason I never think to drink hot cocoa in the middle of summer etc. Some flavors are just seasonal to me but once they hit, they are spot on.

Speaking of seasonal flavors... eggnog and gingerbread Focus XT anyone?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Speaking of seasonal flavors... eggnog and gingerbread Focus XT anyone?
I like those but they would likely be hard to flavor a product like this with. I love eggnog and it would be awesome if we could but it would be easier on a protein. Kinda same reason never see a chocolate pre.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Peach rings sounds good. As does Sour Patch Kids

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hate any Candy flavour! recently pre-wo and intras, i can´t take them!

my vote goes for:
Prosecco?
Mojito (alone or with any fruit flavourings)
Pommegranate
Cherry and any other berry+lime
Any single fruit flavouring or 2 max combination
Unflavoured, and i can use my own source of amazing flavouring for exotic fruits.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hate any Candy flavour! recently pre-wo and intras, i can´t take them!

my vote goes for:
Prosecco?
Mojito (alone or with any fruit flavourings)
Pommegranate
Cherry and any other berry+lime
Any single fruit flavouring or 2 max combination
Unflavoured, and i can use my own source of amazing flavouring for exotic fruits.
I like Mojito flavor myself.

I do love candy flavors though too.

Unflavored unfortunately wouldn't sell. 99% of people prefer the convenience of using something already flavored but I definitely appreciate the suggestions.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the sound of mojito and also the pomegranate... hmm or maybe a pomegranate mojito

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick feedback on this - my wife likes the candy corn flavour. She’s used it now prior to 3 exams and it’s a bit of a lucky charm, if nothing else, because she’s passed all 3.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quick feedback on this - my wife likes the candy corn flavour. She’s used it now prior to 3 exams and it’s a bit of a lucky charm, if nothing else, because she’s passed all 3.
Thanks for sharing. I'm really glad that she likes it.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any front runners come out of this thread that SNS might run with?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any front runners come out of this thread that SNS might run with?
We have at least 2 new flavors in production and several we are working on flavor samples with.

I'd still love to hear any other ideas that people may have.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We have at least 2 new flavors in production and several we are working on flavor samples with.

My idea: send those samples my way haha

I do like the idea of a less fruity flavor though but outside of coffee types I’ve had a hard time thinking of anything that’s not more of a protein flavor (tho I wouldn’t be opposed to those types as I prefer them to fruity anyways)

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hmmm, for some reason Boston Baked Beans popped into my head. Haven't seen those in years. Also Root Beer Barrels.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hmmm, for some reason Boston Baked Beans popped into my head. Haven't seen those in years. Also Root Beer Barrels.
I love Root Beer but its a hard flavor to get right in a product.

Edit... dang you, you've made me crave those Boston Baked Beans candies and I haven't seen them in my area in years to be able to go get any lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My idea: send those samples my way haha

I do like the idea of a less fruity flavor though but outside of coffee types I’ve had a hard time thinking of anything that’s not more of a protein flavor (tho I wouldn’t be opposed to those types as I prefer them to fruity anyways)
One is sweet with a little sour and the other is sweet and very unique - it won't be a flavor that some have heard of or that everyone will think they'll like, but I suspect if you/they try it 99% of people are going to love it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I jusy bought 2x tubs of candy corn and 2x of another (i forgot what the second one is). First time trying the CC flavour!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Root Beer but its a hard flavor to get right in a product.

Edit... dang you, you've made me crave those Boston Baked Beans candies and I haven't seen them in my area in years to be able to go get any lol.
They sell them online ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor