Unanswered Focus XT - What Flavors Would You Like to See?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m pretty happy with blue raspberry and rocket pop. Blue raspberry with crushed ice is the bees knees 🤪

Any flavours I can make into a slush is good by me.
Absolutely agree. I like taking the Blue Raspberry or Pink Lemonade and mixing them and putting them in freezer until they're half frozen. I did that for my daughter during the school year too and she loves them.

Another interesting thing is to make Focus XT ice cubes.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some flavours that would work really well in whey:

Peppermint snaps (chocolate peppermint)
Maple syrup & Pancake
Jammy Dodger (one for the British & Irish crowd)
Chocolate peanut (think snickers)
Mint chocolate is one of my favorite flavors. We tried that in the past and couldn't get it to taste right. May try it again close to Christmas.

Maple Syrup/Pancake and Chocolate Peanut can taste good as proteins but the flavor systems are hard to make work in a product like Focus XT. I would we could.

Jammy Dodger - what is that? It's interesting that you were posting that right as I was posting that I'd eventually like to make some international flavors that people in the US may not be familiar with and offer them in their home countries but also in the US for people to try.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jammy Dodger - what is that? It's interesting that you were posting that right as I was posting that I'd eventually like to make some international flavors that people in the US may not be familiar with and offer them in their home countries but also in the US for people to try.

Shortbread biscuit with a raspberry jam filling. They’re incredible but again wouldn’t work with something like focus XT. It’s more a protein flavouring.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely agree. I like taking the Blue Raspberry or Pink Lemonade and mixing them and putting them in freezer until they're half frozen. I did that for my daughter during the school year too and she loves them.

Another interesting thing is to make Focus XT ice cubes.
Never tried mixing them, actually need to try pink lemonade too.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No on the jammy dodgers, I can’t dip focus xt into my tea!

Now a good milky cup of tea and a whole pack of dodgers to dunk 🤪🤪🤪

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No on the jammy dodgers, I can’t dip focus xt into my tea!

Now a good milky cup of tea and a whole pack of dodgers to dunk 🤪🤪🤪
If you’re in the UK, have you tried the Yorkshire Tea biscuit brew? It tastes like you’ve already dunked and lost a couple of biscuits into the tea, it’s great.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interesting .. I have mixed it in with vodka and was great fruity drink lol
haha beats the hell out of redbull or monster too on price and effect!

Focus XTini

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you’re in the UK, have you tried the Yorkshire Tea biscuit brew? It tastes like you’ve already dunked and lost a couple of biscuits into the tea, it’s great.
Not tried them but just wrote them down for the mrs to pick up :)

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well just ordered 2 tubs, candy corn and pink lemonade to try.

Something I do love is lime cordial and soda (bit of a woman’s drink over here)

I do love how you guys are at least thinking about flavours outside the states, I know it’s not always going to happen as it comes down to being able to sell your product but the thoughts there. Tbh I think the American type of flavours would sell better here in the U.K. anyway, reason being because it’s something different, even if it’s just for the novelty factor to try it. Myself and friends will try American chocolate and sweets (candy) just for the novelty and the same goes for tourists coming here that will try fish and chips, haggis......

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting .. I have mixed it in with vodka and was great fruity drink lol
How’d that work out? I think I’ve heard acetyl carnitine can offset some of the mental effects of alcohol or something. Would be fun for sure though!

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve 2 words for a focus XT flavour that will set you up as legends in the industry (in the UK, in particular Scotland)

IRN BRU

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trying to think of UK flavoured things the US may want to try...

Fruit salad?

Strawberry fizzy laces

Pear drops

Pineapple cubes

Cola cubes

Vimto chews

Iron bru

All I can think, kinda hard when the US has a lot of UK things now and vice versa

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve 2 words for a focus XT flavour that will set you up as legends in the industry (in the UK, in particular Scotland)

IRN BRU
That is a dang good idea. I would have to get some myself to remember exactly what it tastes like. I tried it years ago.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a dang good idea. I would have to get some myself to remember exactly what it tastes like. I tried it years ago.
Dandelion & Burdock is nice too but might be too niche.

No supplement company has ever done a Vimto flavoured product either, that’d be ace.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dandelion & Burdock is nice too but might be too niche.

No supplement company has ever done a Vimto flavoured product either, that’d be ace.
Dandelion and Burdock I don't know if would do well but Vimto is interesting. I'd admittedly never heard of it but I'm open to it if popular. I need to find somewhere here to get a couple to try.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trying to think of UK flavoured things the US may want to try...

Fruit salad?

Strawberry fizzy laces

Pear drops

Pineapple cubes

Cola cubes

Vimto chews

Iron bru

All I can think, kinda hard when the US has a lot of UK things now and vice versa
I missed this post. Sorry about that. Thank you for the ideas.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I missed this post. Sorry about that. Thank you for the ideas.
It’s actually hard, thinking of things/flavours that the UK have that the US doesn’t

I was trying to picture when we go shopping

But the only real thing that I can think of is iron bru and that’s from Scotland

The only thing I can think of that’s UK based is Tizer

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep these ideas coming. I'm enjoying this.

What do you guys think about a Limoncello flavor? It's a popular Italian flavor and also a popular liquor flavor in the US.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not UK flavour related,

But one thing I did enjoy was gasparis rainbow Italian ice flavour.

Also, UK company CNP has a EAA product which has ice breeze technology, it’s the menthol/mint flavouring but with the mint flavour extracted away leaving the cooling sensation

It’s pretty cool actually and could be something to look into

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Keep these ideas coming. I'm enjoying this.

What do you guys think about a Limoncello flavor? It's a popular Italian flavor and also a popular liquor flavor in the US.
Bleeehhhhh 🤮 haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pineapple is becoming a favorite of mine, always liked watermelon also...I guess i'm a fan of the less overpowering flavors.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pineapple is becoming a favorite of mine, always liked watermelon also...I guess i'm a fan of the less overpowering flavors.

Love pineapple that’s a flavor i could get on board with.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is blackcurrant cordial a thing in the US? Something like Ribena or Robinson’s would work.

Some more confectionary flavours:

Sports Mixture
Midget gems
Wine gums
Fruit pastilles
Jelly babies
jelly beans
refreshers (sour fruit bar)

Some drinks:
Lucozade
Blood orange
root beer
Ginger beer
mango
rhubarb & custard
Limeade
Cherryade
Red lemonade
Cream soda

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Some of these flavours sound amazing.

Im a big fan of confectionary flavours, but also love refreshing fruit drinks.

I often add a bit of carbonation to drinks like focus XT because i like to sip on them as well.

Also for those that like a bit more tartness, try adding in a small amount of citric acid. I often add citrulline malate as well for a bit of tartness.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I often add a bit of carbonation to drinks like focus XT because i like to sip on them as well.

Also for those that like a bit more tartness, try adding in a small amount of citric acid. I often add citrulline malate as well for a bit of tartness.
great idea to add some cit mal.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is blackcurrant cordial a thing in the US? Something like Ribena or Robinson’s would work.

Some more confectionary flavours:

Sports Mixture
Midget gems
Wine gums
Fruit pastilles
Jelly babies
jelly beans
refreshers (sour fruit bar)

Some drinks:
Lucozade
Blood orange
root beer
Ginger beer
mango
rhubarb & custard
Limeade
Cherryade
Red lemonade
Cream soda
Awesome post. Thank you. Black currant isn’t a well known flavor here but it’s one I like.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’d basically be a Lemonade-ish flavor
I don’t picture it that way. I like lemonade tart and the limoncello flavors that I’ve tried are sweet.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I’ve done that too (adding citrulline malate).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh yes I have also turned focusXT into a healthy pre workout as well .. love it so many uses.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m hoping this actually has the desired affect as I’ve used brainwash for the first time this morning and bar a 30 second giddy spell, it was sending me to sleep.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m hoping this actually has the desired affect as I’ve used brainwash for the first time this morning and bar a 30 second giddy spell, it was sending me to sleep.
I'm very sensitive to certain nootropics in that some do make me sleepy. The old original Focus XT formula, as much as many people loved it, tended to make me tired. This new version has been a dream come true for me (I have terrible ADD - I say ADD instead of ADHD because I don't get the benefit of being hyper, I stay tired haha) and it doesn't make me sleepy at all. Good sustained mental focus, clarity, concentration, and energy. The energy is more a feel good energy, not a cracked out run around the gym type energy.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The Candy Corn flavour is legit. Thanks for sending, BTW. Only tried it once, because I didn't notice it had caffeine when I asked you to send, and coffee-milk is part of my life-routine, so I cannot comment much on effects, other than a little more of an "almost-buzz" than just coffee but still zoned in (i.e. not at all tweaked out -- unlike that other other one I tested :)

Anyway, I will try to give it a real go, next week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about some ethnic targetted tastes?
Dulce de leche
Spumoni
Kulfi
Never thought about it. If there are flavors that could be done in a product like this, I’d be Korn to trying it.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ALmost better for a protein flavor but remember those cookies with the faces on them as a kid? I think they were called "Giggles".

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ALmost better for a protein flavor but remember those cookies with the faces on them as a kid? I think they were called "Giggles".
That would have to be a protein flavor but I do remember them now that you mentioned them. They were fantastic.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Candy Corn flavour is legit. Thanks for sending, BTW. Only tried it once, because I didn't notice it had caffeine when I asked you to send, and coffee-milk is part of my life-routine, so I cannot comment much on effects, other than a little more of an "almost-buzz" than just coffee but still zoned in (i.e. not at all tweaked out -- unlike that other other one I tested :)

Anyway, I will try to give it a real go, next week.
That “almost buzzed” feeing is my favorite aspect because it’s a subtle, “easy” energy that doesn’t crank you in the face (or gut) but that you certainly notice the pick me up

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve definitely had something before matching that candy corn flavour but I can’t quite remember what
I doubt that there was anything in a supplement form that would've been a very close match. The only reason I'm saying that is that was a 100% custom flavor that we had to buy a lot of flavor system just to make possible.

I hope you like it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve definitely had something before matching that candy corn flavour but I can’t quite remember what
Nice score .. hope u like it .. drop some feedback

I always mix it with room temperature and then next scoop I’ll do it with ice cold to compare

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I doubt that there was anything in a supplement form that would've been a very close match. The only reason I'm saying that is that was a 100% custom flavor that we had to buy a lot of flavor system just to make possible.

I hope you like it.
Ah no, sorry, I meant actual sweets (candies). Tastes like something you’d only find in a mixture bag.

Mixed it with 12oz cold-ish water and I think that’s too much. Gonna try 8oz tomorrow and see what the flavour’s like.

I felt more from this than I did from Brainwash, but it was a strange one. It still had me yawning (like BW) but I could still feel the energy from it (unlike BW).

I’ll come back in a week or so with impressions then

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah no, sorry, I meant actual sweets (candies). Tastes like something you’d only find in a mixture bag.

Mixed it with 12oz cold-ish water and I think that’s too much. Gonna try 8oz tomorrow and see what the flavour’s like.

I felt more from this than I did from Brainwash, but it was a strange one. It still had me yawning (like BW) but I could still feel the energy from it (unlike BW).

I’ll come back in a week or so with impressions then
That’s a good point .. noticed that as well

Focus takes over the energy(caffeinated) part which I love the aspect .. and caffeine is just right .. props to the creator Steve for doing a great job .