Focus XT - methods of consumption?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its really weird but it taste better in powder form. I would crave it before bed but that would be really counter productive to sleep. You should make a caffeine free version with all the DMAE, tyrosine etc for us addicts. Funnel Cake and Pepper gravy flavors!
pepper gravy flavored FXT? That sounds atrocious, lol!

1Sam

Awards
Not so sure on the pepper gravy but focus xt with pirecetam and picamilon is a nice combo.....ran out of all three currently......

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
look at it? sheeet, I aint satisfied with just a visual inspection, i gotta get hands on with it, make sure it's got the right texture!

:lmao:

just kidding. but my momma always told me you gotta inspect it to make sure everything looks good.
Dr oz agrees. he loves talking shiit.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not so sure on the pepper gravy but focus xt with pirecetam and picamilon is a nice combo.....ran out of all three currently......
That's a sad day :sad:
look at it? sheeet, I aint satisfied with just a visual inspection, i gotta get hands on with it, make sure it's got the right texture!

:lmao:

just kidding. but my momma always told me you gotta inspect it to make sure everything looks good.
Dr oz agrees. he loves talking shiit.
:toofunny: I dare you to drink a scoop of blackberry or black cherry if you haven't - and wait until the next day when the fun begins :lol:

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Just thinkin festive Thanksgiving ideas. One run type of thing. Obviously I'm kidding. Unless you can out do McCormicks;)