Focus XT for Work - Review

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to SNS for letting me try out a tub of Focus XT. Below is my initial impression, though to be honest I haven't used a lot or very often.

Focus: 7/10 - This definitely helps me to regain attention to my work and also snap out of the 2PM duldrums. It's not a heightened sense of focus though, just pulls me back to focusing on work when my mind wanders.

Energy: 7/10 - Good energy, I don't feel tired mentally or physically, but the sense doesn't last too terribly long IMO. In the evening about 4 hours or so I'm getting tired. I'd like it to last a little longer.

Mood: 6/10 - No real significant boost in mood that I can tell other than a little reinvigoration. I wish some of the nootropics would give me a better sense of well being, but amines seem to do a better job for me.

Taste: 6/10 - taste is pretty decent, but not what I'd say is something I'd rush out to drink.

Overall: 7/10 - While a lot of people rave about Focus XT, I only think it's giving me average results for focus and energy. I'm hoping with more use it'll have a cumulative effect and increase effect. I need to get more consistent in using it though.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review man. Been looking at Focus XT for a new nootropic stack i'm trying to create. Still not sure whether or not to incorporate it.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The price is pretty good, and if you're mixing in a bunch of bulk products the flavoring should help cover up whatever else you add in. Most folks seem to respond really well to it, so I'd give it a shot. It's a very solid ingredient list!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, well, Hey there Mr. Milas! :) thanks for the review man...I wonder how you might like it if you were to add some 1,3 dim or E to it...? The last couple of times I've used it in the afternoon, I even downed it with a cap of AT2 (& TTA) and had some positive effects...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello to you too! I don't have 1,3 or e, but I've got some Albuterol and PEA. It'd be easy for me to get some e though, may have to try that out...

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
great feedback! interesting with no signifigant mood increase, I happen to notice this quite a bit.However as well all know products treat people differently.

overall I am glad you liked the focus Xt so much!

another happy focus XT user!!! =)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the review.

I apologize if I missed it mentioned somewhere but what flavor were you sent?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate the review.

I apologize if I missed it mentioned somewhere but what flavor were you sent?
I missed it too!!! Pink Lemonade.