booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are almost out of Focus XT Candy Corn for the year, so if you like it you may want to grab some from us or a retailer that still has stock on it.
oooh need to stash some away...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are almost out of Focus XT Candy Corn for the year, so if you like it you may want to grab some from us or a retailer that still has stock on it.
Oh nooooo

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So who all has tried these and what are the thoughts?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like all 3 myself. I hate apple and I still like the Green Apple Abduction so that's a rare thing for me.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The green apple is for sure my favorite but they’re all in my top 3! Delicious

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So who all has tried these and what are the thoughts?

I currently have "Little Green Man-Go pineapple" & "Storming Grape Limeade "

I love the storming grape limeade - actually have it in my superman shaker right now and taste fantastic .. never thought i would like anything with grape in it .. grape & watermelon are 2 flavors that i feel industry hasnt mastered yet .. and doing grape with limeade is genius .. masks it really well and you still get that little grape flavor at the end of the sip.

Might pick up Green Apple during xmas/new yrs shopping .. my cousin really liked the green mango and he took that tub lol

@sns8778 great job once again and thank you for keeping us away from those bad energy drinks.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The green apple is for sure my favorite but they’re all in my top 3! Delicious
good to hear .. its on my list next to try .. my favorite tasting green apple product is Green Magnitude (bit on the sour end) would be nice to see how SNS did this one.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All 3 flavors are awesome imo
very nice. I have 2 of them but haven't had a chance to try as I'm finishing up the non stim... debating which to open first between little green man-go pineapple and green apple abduction... im leaning towards little green man first though cuz i like the name haha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
very nice. I have 2 of them but haven't had a chance to try as I'm finishing up the non stim... debating which to open first between little green man-go pineapple and green apple abduction... im leaning towards little green man first though cuz i like the name haha
that name reminds me of charlie from always sunny in philly ( if you watch the show will get the reference )

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let a coworker try. He loved it. He wants to know if any of the ingredients degrade in water. Anyone know?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let a coworker try. He loved it. He wants to know if any of the ingredients degrade in water. Anyone know?
Sorry for the delayed reply, I hadn't been able to get on AM for the last couple weeks.

If by degrade in water, if he's asking if you can put a scoop in water and drink on it throughout the day, that's perfectly fine.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry rob, i totally missed this as well .. I let my sit at the desk and sip through out the day sometimes and still get same results.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I currently have "Little Green Man-Go pineapple" & "Storming Grape Limeade "

I love the storming grape limeade - actually have it in my superman shaker right now and taste fantastic .. never thought i would like anything with grape in it .. grape & watermelon are 2 flavors that i feel industry hasnt mastered yet .. and doing grape with limeade is genius .. masks it really well and you still get that little grape flavor at the end of the sip.

Might pick up Green Apple during xmas/new yrs shopping .. my cousin really liked the green mango and he took that tub lol

@sns8778 great job once again and thank you for keeping us away from those bad energy drinks.
Steel Supplements has a preworkout called "PRE" (innovative I know) Grape Bubblegum, and it does in fact taste exactly like Big League Chew Grape Bubblegum.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Steel Supplements has a preworkout called "PRE" (innovative I know) Grape Bubblegum, and it does in fact taste exactly like Big League Chew Grape Bubblegum.
they make good products .. ill check it out .. used to love the big league chew lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we are running a New Years sale from now until Jan 4th for 30% off. Code: newyears30

This code is valid on all products even including already discounted stacks.

Focus XT - Alien Series - Single Units - Normal Price: 29.99/Sale Price: 20.99
https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/focus-xt-alien-series/

Focus XT - Alien Series - 3 Pack (One of each flavor) - Normal Sale Price: 89.99/Sale Price: 62.99
https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/focus-xt-alien-series-combo-pack/

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_3657.JPG

Configuring routers .. need to get focused.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After feedback and suggestions from others, I think I’m on board with focus XT.

Just played football and had a scoop (candy corn) with 1 x Kanna Rush (150mg caffeine, kanna, yohimbine HCL & alpha-yohimbine) and feel great. Match went really well too.

I can’t find the thread but has Joint XT been discontinued?

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After feedback and suggestions from others, I think I’m on board with focus XT.

Just played football and had a scoop (candy corn) with 1 x Kanna Rush (150mg caffeine, kanna, yohimbine HCL & alpha-yohimbine) and feel great. Match went really well too.

I can’t find the thread but has Joint XT been discontinued?
No, Joint Support XT isn't discontinued but has been out of stock. The good side of working with branded ingredients is the clinical studies, etc. but the bad side is that when a vendor is out of stock, you're stuck bc you just have to be out too. The raws are in and its in production now so hopefully it'll be back available in about 2 weeks.