Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

rehj

rehj

Awards
5 out of 5 rating for Focus XT (30 Servings)

Gotta love Focus XT. Best all around study/nootropic product on the market. I love it pre workout or pre study session. One of my favorite products.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
5/5

SNS Piracetam and Focus XT - great for studying, test taking, gaming, dating (used it on a blind date once with great success) and as a preworkout.

I've noticed consistently higher scores when taken before studying sessions and tests. Also helps me by significantly reducing my social anxiety during class, public speaking, conversations with new people and dating.

As a preworkout it's great for a establishing a solid mind&muscle connection. Which helps me improve on my form.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Got this stuff to help study for a big exam. I was locked on! Not jittery but a nice linear level of energy and well FOCUS! Great for what it was designed for. If you have been using alot of the stimmed PWO's out there and want to use this PWO you may be slightly disapointed.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
5/5

I will start off by saying focus xt is an amazing product,and so versatile and enjoyable.I have recieved some of the best mental focus ive ever had in my life.I love to stack this with my pre workout or even just take with beta alanine and citrulline malate.

Taste:
I have only used the cotton candy,and can say it is the best tasting product ive ever had,i love the flavor,on point.May not be if you dont like cotton candy though.I have yet to try any other flavor,but have heard they are all amazing and am gonna try others on next order.

Mixability:
It mixes great,has no residue whatsoever,and has no floating particles in bottom of shaker.Also usually gets a little clumped in the bottle,but just shake it up and its good to go.

Value:
Amazing value,30 servings for $24.99,really?I added it to my cart to make sure it was right.1 scoop is plenty and I know many people who dont need a whole 1 even.So 30 servings at 1 scoop a serving for $24.99 i would say is a great deal.

Overall:
As i said before,this gives me the best mental focus i have ever had from a product,period.Some people may not realize how important it is to have good focus,but once you workout with it once,you will see what im talking about.I will and have recommended this to many people i know.Will always have in my stash and enjoy the great benefits from this product.On a side note,dont ever let your wife try this,i cant keep mine out of my tub,apparently its great for cleaning,cooking,heck anything you need a great boost for honestly.SNS knocked it out the park with this one.You have a customer for life and it all started with focus xt for me!Not to mention the stacking options with this are endless!

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I thought Focus XT was a 10/10. It had a great profile for exactly what it claims: FOCUS! This product is perfect for anytime you need that full focus pick-me-up.

VERSATILITY: I personally like to mix up Pre-workouts and this one is perfect to mix with any pump pre-workout. I Mixed it with Hemavol and had awesome pumps and INTENSE focus. I think I will try mixing it with others in the near future.

TASTE: Taste of this product was easily a 10/10 and it mixed up very easily.

VALUE: 24.99 for 30 servings- easy 10/10.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone interested in a versatile focus engaging pre-workout formula

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
First I like to thank Mack and SNS for the opportunity to try Focus XT this is my first nootropic I and let me tell u in the energy I can't really comment on I need to take a stim break nothing works anymore which is why I wanted to try something like focus xt my first does went well with in 30min I felt like whatever I did I was in the zone specially In the gym I wAs doing dead lift and some trainer started hitting on my wife and my focus went some where else I wanted to f@ck him up with tho focus I had I would of seen those punches coming like the Matrix movie but kept calm and had my tunnel vision on him just to see if he tried anything stupid.
After the gym I felt like my focus was better and I think my workout just kicked it up a notch the rest of the day went by smooth I would recommend it to any A.D.D because it also had a calming affect and relaxed I would of love to just tried the two scoop in one serving but I lie to try the products with the recommend serving size to see it tolerance and affect on me thanks again to Mack and the SNS team 1solid company plus the price very much worth it ;-). [/QUOTE]

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/5

Quick thank you to Mack for sending me two samples of SNS Focus XT. I've tried quite a few PWOs in the past and wanted to give this a try.

Mixing: 1 scoop mixes well with a couple of swirling actions.

Taste: middle of the road, nothing bitter or sweet in here.

Flavor: like the blue raz over the pink lemonade but both were OK.

Energy: I'm a stim lover. This had clean energy with no stim effects. No jitters and no crash. Truthfully I thought I needed 2 scoops to feel more from this PWO.

Focus: that's where this PWO shines. This is the kind of PWO I would recommend to someone studying or giving a speech.

After effects: no crash and no stim dck.

bulk88

bulk88

Awards
4/5

First off I would like to thank Mack for letting me try some samples out greatly appreciate it.

Taste- Taste was excellent did not have any bitter taste at all punk lemonade was my favorite

Mix ability- very good no clumps or anything just added water mixed quickly and was perfect!

Focus- Hell yes it made you focus no jitters or anything like that which is what I am used to, like when a pwo kicks in you want to go Beast! It wasn't too much like that more energy focused like I felt more in the zone rather than just bouncing off the walls which is entirely different for me.

Overall- great product anyone doubting this product should stop those doubts and give it a try, especially for an exam or something in that sense.

Thanks again Mack!!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Thanks again Mack!

Got to try the Blue Razz flavor and thought I'd give my .02 on the product.

First definitely stir this product, shaken it caused settling and a wee bit of foam and stirring solved both of those problems!

Taste - solid. nice light and present but not over powering, leaves you wanting more.

Focus - I loved the focus, normally waking up and going to the gym is a struggle and I have to walk back into my house 2-3 hell even 4 times because I forget things. With Focus Xt it kicked in quickly and I just had a way clearer mindset.

Cost - 30 servings for what less than 25 bucks? Win!

Effect - a little side note, this stuff lasted for hours. the really cool part was the more intense nootropic effects occured within 45 minutes of consumption but the rest of the day I had a nice little boost.

Solid product and I heard Cotton Candy is the shizz so will be buying soon!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Was given 2 sample packets of this. Used one pre workout with my regular preworkout and one serving to help me study another day.

my workout was insane. My favorite part about a good preworkout is the focus and this just took everything to a whole new level. The mind muscle connection was incredible. Definitely did not want to be bothered , amazing stuff.

For studying it was great as well. My mind always wanders but not with this, kept me in the zone and led to some serious learning.

This stuff is a must in times of needed focus or just to take your workouts to that next level!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
2/5

Taste - I bought the pink lemonade and the taste was fine. It mixed well with no after taste that I could detect.

Focus - I started with a scoop and a half. I can't say I noticed much. Tonight I will try two scoops. I usually have to take more than the recommended dose of almost anything I use. I don't know if its me or if most things are just underdosed.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste: 7.5/10 for Pink Lemonade. Never been much of a tart fan. I prefer sweet, but this was tasty enough to drink. Can be overpowering if not enough water is used. I preferred Blue Raspberry and I will give that an 8/10. Did not experience any stomach issues either.

Focus: 8.5/10: I wasn't super amped but I definitely had good energy going into my workout. No jitters or crazy stimmed out feeling which I'm always wary of when a product contains caffeine. This provided me with enough endurance to do a few extra sets as well, especially since I had finished a cardio session only a few hours prior to lifting.

Effectiveness: 9/10. This is what stands out for me. Strength increased because I hit a new PR during my workout. I went from 110 lb Reverse Grip Barbell row PR to a new PR of 115 lbs.

Mixability: 10/10 A few shakes and everything was dissolved. No issues here.

I really enjoyed my samples and I'd like to give a big thanks to Mack for hooking it up! Would recommend this product.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Got a two serving sample to see what this was all about. Not disappointed. I did not use it for lifting, but wanted to see if it'd help me with work.

It came in handy as I got sick during our busy time of the month and I missed work one day. I needed to hustle like mad and took my serving just before heading into the office.

My body was tired and jacked up from all the medicine I had been taking. Focus XT gave me a good early stream of energy and I felt better just on that note. Still remnants of a cold, but I was alert!

Got to the office, dialed in what needed to be done and zoned in on all of it. Focus XT gave me what I needed to literally get the job done.

Took the second dose the following day to make sure all my stuff was accurate and on point and to also finish up more of the same.

Firing on all cylinders, no crash, sharpened concentration and clarity were my allies!

So versatile!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

This is the best focus product ever! Hence the name. Perfect amount of Hup. A and DMAE so it doesn't give me bad head aches or anything. The focus lasts for a good amount of time. Great product, will be ordering more!

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
I have a tub of this stuff. I't really does do wonders for focus. I have stacked it with multiple pre workouts to get that extra focus. I usually use it for studying now.

sdunlimited

sdunlimited

Awards
4/5

SNS’s Focus XT excels at providing a smooth, lasting energy while enhancing concentration, mood and alertness. This is a product well worth trying!

If you’re like me, you’re always looking for something that will provide additional energy during the day and keep you focused on the tasks ahead. Coffee, energy drinks, soda, etc only go so far by hitting you with that flash-in-the-pan energy and next to no assistance with mental focus. This is where Focus XT outperforms the usual suspects.

Formula Overview

Focus XT is a powdered drink formula and has a 10 gram serving comprised of 200mg of caffeine and 9,800mg of a proprietary blend including the following ingredients:

Choline Bitartrate
L-Tyrosine
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate)
Vinpocetine
Huperzine A

Without delving into the details of each ingredient, all have research behind them supporting their various abilities to improve cognitive performance, alertness, mood, energy, etc. While we don’t know the exact amounts of the individual ingredients in the proprietary blend, a little research will show that this is a very solid, effective formula.

Effectiveness: 8/10
Focus XT works quite well in what I felt was something of a unique manner. I’m quite stimulant tolerant but a 200mg dose of caffeine will usually have an affect on me. A serving of Focus XT does not hit like a typical 200mg dose of caffeine. It comes on slow, smooth in a stealth like manner. I didn’t realize it had hit me until I realized that it hit me – if that makes any sense. All of a sudden you realize you’re functioning at a higher level – more focused, on task, alert and aware…aware that it’s working!

I used Focus XT under the following conditions:
- Upon Waking
- During the workday
- Pre-Workout

For me, it functioned best when consumed during the workday. I found it kept me engaged, focused and able to perform better at my job. This aspect alone makes it a worthwhile product in my book.
While it performed when taken upon waking, I find I need more of that 200mg kick-in-the-pants dose of caffeine to get me going. I would find myself awake and tuned in eventually after taking Focus XT but I’d rather have that caffeine jolt first thing in the morning.
I used this pre-workout on a number of occasions, usually when I didn’t want to be over-stimulated too late into the evening. It didn’t have the same impact as a more powerful, pre-workout specific product when working heavy compound movements (squats, deadlifts, etc). I did find that it worked quite well when doing isolated concentration movements though. My contractions felt better and the mind-muscle connection seemed stronger.

Taste: 9/10
This product tastes quite good. I tried both the Cotton Candy flavor and the Pina Colada flavor. Both were very good and drank easily. I absolutely loved the smell of the cotton candy flavor and it would hang around my water bottle all day long!

Mixability: 7/10
I usually don’t rate this but in the case of this product I thought I would. Focus XT mixes up into a very cloudy suspension. Everything seems to mix well and hold up for the most part, but I always swirled my bottle before every drink. I don’t mean to say this as a negative by any means because I swirl my bottle before I drink pretty much anything! It’s just that it didn’t seem to stay thoroughly mixed if I put it down for too long a period of time. The last couple of sips often seemed to have a silky, filmy texture to them as well. Again, not a turn off for me, but some may have an issue with it.

Value: 9/10
You can pick up a 30 serving container of Focus XT for right around $20 online. To me, it’s well worth it and certainly cheap enough to throw in the cart next time you’re ordering up your supplements. If you’re like me, you won’t necessarily use it every day but it has its place during the workday, for later workouts, etc. Not using it every day will stretch those 30 servings out a fair distance and increase perceived value in my book.

Overall: 8/10
A solid product that actually works – try some!
Seriously, if you have a chance to give this product a try I highly recommend it. Especially if you need that extra energy and focus during the day to help you get things done. Serious Nutrition Solutions makes a quality product in Focus XT that’s absolutely worthy of purchasing.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I have some in my supp stash, I can't wait to try it. I heard it is amazing to stack sulbutiamine with it.

gmanall

Awards
4/5

Dosage: I've been using this as my preworkout, one scoop in the morning. Also been supplementing with noopept on side also(On and off).

Effectiveness: It's one of the things I look forward to every day, taking a scoop, mix it with water and chug down the awesome cotton candy drank. First thing I notice is the lack of brain fog then a rapid fire of clear and almost overwhelming thoughts. Everything seems to be a little hyper real with the noted effect of better multitasking. The only downside is that about 3-6 hours latter after it's mostly wore off I get a weird stressed feeling. I fix that with a little L-dopa or phenibut.

Value: It's competitively priced with other pres so no complaint here. The only thing is if used as a preworkout you may want to pickup some agmatine or some other pump product.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
5/5

First off I want to thank Mack for sending me two samples of focus xt. The two flavors were pink lemonade and piña colada. I wanted to try this so bad that I actually went out and bought a tub right before the samples came, best supplement decision I ever made! I hadn't opened the tub yet so the samples were the first experience with focus xt. The was my first experience with nootropics and it was amazing!
Mixability: everything mixed just fine, no settling at the bottom.
Taste: the flavors were very good, so all you guys that are crazy about how your supplement tastes you'll be just fine with this one.
Effect: this supplement in one word would be "impressive". I was not expecting what this delivered. I knew it had to be a decent supplement with all the good reviews on it but not this good! The focus and alertness on this is wonderful! I was on a mission to get everything done that I needed to! It put me in a great mood and kind of game me like a brain buzz which was very cool. The way I felt on focus xt was amazing! This supplement will always be on the shelf at my house, I will never go without it! To date I have to say that this is the best supplement I have ever tried! For everyone that's on the fence, don't be. I'm upset that I didn't try it earlier. Thanks again Mack, SNS has a customer for life!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Big thank you goes out to Mack first for letting me give FXT a shot.

I was able to try Pink Lemonade and Pina Colada, both of which tasted pretty good. No nasty after taste or foul burps. They mixed very easily which is always a plus in the supplement world.

I tried FXT by itself first just to guage what benefits I would get out of it. I'm a morning workout guy, 4 a.m. almost every day, so if something really gets me going in the morning I certainly take notice. FXT didn't snap me awake like a stim would but about 15 mins. after drinking it I started to notice I felt more awake than usual for that time of day. I started my warm ups and my mind was already going thru all the exercises, sets, and reps i needed to complete, and I found myself calculating weights and percentages much faster than normal. I certainly feel like I got that "mind/muscle" connection people have mentioned previously, because I was able to get 2 more reps on pull ups, and 2 more reps each side on Kroc rows, which I feel was because I was more neuroly connected, if that makes sense. At work, most of the morning I was very well focused, productive, and knocking out lists left and right.

I had the same experience yesterday morning, so I went and bought a full container yesterday afternoon.

This morning I mixed a scoop with VPX Shotgun before a hard quad and calf day, and whoa man what a workout. I normally take Shotgun by itself and get good pumps and workout results, but I feel like adding FXT really made a difference. It felt like a very synergistic effect, and I was able to go a little heavier, for a few more reps, from what I believe is a better neural connectivity.

I will certainly make Focus XT a permanent part of my PWO regimine.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Taste: 7.5/10 for Pink Lemonade. Never been much of a tart fan. I prefer sweet, but this was tasty enough to drink. Can be overpowering if not enough water is used. I preferred Blue Raspberry and I will give that an 8/10. Did not experience any stomach issues either.

Focus: 8.5/10: I wasn't super amped but I definitely had good energy going into my workout. No jitters or crazy stimmed out feeling which I'm always wary of when a product contains caffeine. This provided me with enough endurance to do a few extra sets as well, especially since I had finished a cardio session only a few hours prior to lifting.

Effectiveness: 9/10. This is what stands out for me. Strength increased because I hit a new PR during my workout. I went from 110 lb Reverse Grip Barbell row PR to a new PR of 115 lbs.

Mixability: 10/10 A few shakes and everything was dissolved. No issues here.

I really enjoyed my samples and I'd like to give a big thanks to Mack for hooking it up! Would recommend this product.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
5/5

First of all, thanks to Mack for the samples. I used it to study for my real estate test(Which I passed) and it definitely helped me focus in. I think the Caffeine free version would be alittle better for studying because the caffeinated one had me alittle gittery and made me feel like going to the gym. Either way, it still helped me focus in and get alot done. Still have one more sample to try as a Pre-workout. I'll leave another review for that purpose when I use it later this week. Great Job SNS! Another quality product as expected!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/5

I keep a container of Pink Lemonade in the freezer all the time and I use it like once every 2 to 3 weeks because I like to rotate my preworkout stims and at 200mg of caffeine it's the perfect amount for me to play around and mix other stims for extra energy and focus.

I've combined this with other products such as RPM, UNCUT, and other stim
products that might be light on the caffeine but if I am combining it with something stronger then I will use just 1/2 scoop. I have also made my own preworkout using Focus XT as my base and just adding agmatine, creatine, citrulline malate and this way I can add the dosages that really are effective for excellent results. I just picked up a jar of SNS Glucuronolactone so I am looking forward to staking 2000 mg with it to see how well it works combined.

I have only used the Pink Lemonade flavor over the few containers that I've used because I really enjoy the not to sweet but tart flavor that it has and when I add Sulbutiamine powder to boost the energy I can tolerate the flavor of the Sulbutiamine. Lol (not to many people can)

One thing I need to mention to anyone who is trying Focus XT for the first time DO NOT TRY TAKING MORE THAN 1 Scoop or you will be sitting in the bathroom instead of working out.

This is another solid product from a company that puts out good supplements at very good prices.

meathead1

meathead1

Awards
5/5

Too many times... too damn many times you are looking a product over and wonder if it's marketing hype or factual information you are reading. i was afforded the opportunity to test drive a jug of Focus XT and let me tell you... it does not disappoint -

I would highly recommend Focus XT to anyone looking for a little boost of energy but even better a great boost in ability to focus in on their current task at hand.
I would take 1.5scoops as a preworkout and be good to go. I have some of the most intense workouts ever wth Focus as my pwo. I have during this log also taken Focus XT when I just needed a boost or extra focus on what I was about to do. Works great! as some have said they have taken the product as a replacement for their coffee and while I have not done that I can testify that the effects are there.

Bottom line:
Taste: 10/10
Mixability:10/10
Product claims: 10/10

FOCUS XT does what it claims and tastes great while doing it. It does not leave you so stimmed up that you shake, in fact it is the only pwo where I would feel comfortable taking for the focus without the workout. Mixes well with plain water and protein shake alike.

I will be adding Focus to my regular supp line up and suggest to you that you should as well.

Thank you the opportunity to test this out!
Git you some!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

So, I get up at 4am to either lift or do school work every day of the week. Do you have any idea how hard it is to concentrate on Business Law at 4am?? Well, not after a shaker full of this stuff, holy crap! I was able to probably double my reading speed because I was so locked in on what I was doing.

I had the cotton candy flavor, it mixed really well and tasted pretty good actually!

This is going to help me get through college.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Turned my son on to it for his school work too. He was also amazed at the focus from it.

Reactions: mw1
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Turned my son on to it for his school work too. He was also amazed at the focus from it.
seriously made WAY more of a difference than I was expecting.

mrmello

mrmello

Awards
3/5

Finish a bottle of FOCUS XT Caffeine Free along with SNS Piracetam. I guess I was so disappointed with the Piracetam after reading thousands of review logs, and yes I read its a hit or miss with piracetam, that perhaps it scewed my perception of FOCUS XT. All I remeber from FOCUS is that it tasted really good. The results weren´t enough to be noticed. Some days I´d feel more focused but it may have been just wishfull thinking.. all I am saying is that IF it worked at all it wasn´t enough to noticed. Opted for the Caffeine free version because I used it for my post-graduate course at night and didnt want to be up all night with 200mg of caffeine. Will give it another try as a stand alone. I got carried away with Piracetam ended up buying two 500g tubs. Took it for 4 months, all sorts of dosing and timing.. just tasted awefull. Anyways won´t go so much on the piracetam since this review is for FOCUS.

Fe2AN45

Awards
Taste: 7/10
Mixability: 8/10
Effectiveness: 6/10 just kinda got a cloudy head and nothing else. I may rebuy to try in future.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
4/5

I really liked the focus xt. Cotton candy>Blue raz. for taste. Mixes up good, opaque great flavored liquid makes your mind think its some candy sugary drink, and tastes as such. Focus is immediate, or within a couple minutes. Its like a steady kind of focus that's pretty cool. Used it 30 minutes preworkout. Had really good trainings where I was able to really focus on form cues and the muscle involved in the movement. Stacked with some SNS agmatine you will enjoy awesome training sessions with sick pumps. I truly wish I had this when I was in college!!!!! I bet something like .25 scoop is enough to really improve studying, exams, and focus in class. In fact I hate that you jerks get to use this in school. 4 stars not 5 because it is not an all around beast of a preworkout, but awesome for what it is.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
5/5

First of all, this shouldve been up awhile back. Much thanks to Mack for hooking me up with some freebies to try out.

For me the caffeine free version works better simply because of flexibility of use with other products. That being said, let me give you my thoughts on the W/ caffeine version.

The caffeine versions are a little weaker in flavor. I had Pina Colada and Cotton. Both are very good, not too sweet or strong. Id say 4/5

Here is where it shined for me. At the time I sampled these 2 packs, I was ingesting approximately 600-700mgs caffeine a day to keep alert.

Only taking 1 serving a day, split into 2 doses which would contain 100mgs each (or 200 total for the day) I had no need for the extra caffeine that I wouldve normally needed to keep my mind fairly sharp and stay out of that brain fog feeling.

That is the acute effects on a day to day basis. My personal usage of the product was for the cognitive benefits mainly for the long run but also short term.

Since then, I have been using the Caff Fee version for about the last month and can tell slight differnces in ability to remember and recall info which is a tremendous thing for me. I only expect this to gradually increase as well.

For the price, you cant beat the combo of ingredients in FOcus XT. Every single ingredient has a specific role, and I believe each have scientific evidence supporting that respective role in cognitive function.

Overall, great product for a great price that has positive benefits such as alertness and focus in the short term, and improved aspects of memory added to those over the long term.

I definitely recommend giving it a try!

john A.

john A.

Awards
I had been wanting to try Focus-XT out for sometime. The company def from the looks has some great variety of flavors to try out. Have you taken any nootropics/racetams in your past. How would you compare the focus of Focus XT to let's say products that contained DMAA? I myself enjoy the mental clarity as well. The great thing as you mention is that it does really help with brain fog, even colors tend to pop out better as well (in regards to racetams such as nopept in which I've taken). You can also enhance the effects if you stack this with Choline as well. Great review from you.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
I had been wanting to try Focus-XT out for sometime. The company def from the looks has some great variety of flavors to try out. Have you taken any nootropics/racetams in your past. How would you compare the focus of Focus XT to let's say products that contained DMAA? I myself enjoy the mental clarity as well. The great thing as you mention is that it does really help with brain fog, even colors tend to pop out better as well (in regards to racetams such as nopept in which I've taken). You can also enhance the effects if you stack this with Choline as well. Great review from you.
Have yet to dabble with any arecitams. I tend to play it safe these days with brain health. I used loads of.illicit drugs in my past, and Im uncertain as to long term effects of those at this point. Mainly for me its been caffeine, ephedrine, alcar, or pre-w.o's which at times contain novel ingredients that present unkowns for long term side effects or.benefits.

I feel comfortable with FXT primarily because before I ever even knew of it, I was searching out many of its ingredients individually from a Drs reccommendation.

It may not be as pronounced at 1 scoop compared to some.of your experiences. But, there is definitely an underlying smooth clarity and focus. Its like it helps tie all the loose ends of your brain together kinda. This is helped by the caffeine as well if youre looking into that version. Most of my experience is now with the non-caffeinated. But any time I kick in the caffeine, certainly amplifies all the effects.

Im interested in -aracetams so if you know of any info about long term studies please shoot me a pm, or maybe we could start another thread.

I would certainly reccommend running a tub or 2 of.FXT though since it has cumulative benefits. For the price, exchange it for a cup of coffee a day and give it a shot. Wouldnt cost you anymore than that

john A.

john A.

Awards
Sorry for the late response back due to work. Yes, their are certain race-tams first you have piracetam which is excellent for heighten perception, alertness, neuro protective agent & boost memory. Only side effect I know of is becoming rather well-tolerated to it yet it is safe in very low levels of toxicity. The only other thing would be that the body might become immune to the usage of acetylcholine. Other than that piracetam is helpful in blood circulation to the brain and enhancing the uptake and efficiency of oxygen to the brain. Then you have noopept which is 1000x more potent than piracetam. Noopept has to be used at a much lower dosage to get desired results from the drug. It can be used alone or stacked with choline or alpha gpc. Best to stack it just with choline, only difference is the purity and effectiveness of the choline/acetylcholine conversion. As I mention just stick with choline works just as well and it's cheaper.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll say that for the ingredient profile for the cost, Focus XT is impossible to beat. That being said, I am somewhat of a noot junkie and have been experimenting with them for the last 4 years with varying levels of success. I'd be happy to discuss with anyone interested in PM, but one thing I will note here because it is important, is that when anyone says just take a choline because they all work and shop for price- I cringe. To put it blunt, nothing touches Alpha GPC in terms of effectiveness and potency and the price is well justified. Don't skimp if you don't have to.

Back to Focus XT. Due to my extensive experience with noots, the first few times I purchased tubs I was a little disappointed because I was expecting more. Great energy, but didn't get much else. Now I have my noot protocol dialed in for the last year and I Focus XT again and have a new appreciation. It really is a well rounded and perfectly blended focus supplement that I'd venture majority of people will love. It is a great starting point and a good addition to a noot stack.

Reactions: mw1
john A.

john A.

Awards
Yes, kisaj as i mentioned in my above post mentining Alpha Gpc as well. I agree man i'm a noot/racetam person myself as well. I'd love to get a tub of focus xt and stack with a racetam. Hehehe now thats really a ride on the focus zone :) one of the piracetam i've had good results with was from the company Anteus Labs.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it was from Anteus Labs, I am sure it was probably the phenylpiracetam in the Demiurge product. I've tried that and enjoyed it, but I much prefer phenylpiracetam in a powder form taken sublingual. And, phenyl is worlds apart from piracetam for anyone that hasn't tried it.

john A.

john A.

Awards
Yep, right on brotha. That's the same one I had taken a few months awhile ago. Yes, I had great results while using the Demiurge as well. Also, their Trenazone but that's a whole different subject. True, due to the fact with faster absorption going direct into bloodstream in sublingual and/or powder form. To be honest I'd even be interested in trying some Pramiracetam as well. I do know for a fact that it's about 30x more potent then Piracetam. But, I've had some good results with Ctdlabs Noopept (10mg) 1-2 sublingual a day when I need or just stack with my preworkout.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hours of energy AND focus, no crash later. Get some.

rphash49

Awards
I've been using for two weeks and I really enjoy this product. Focus is great in the gym and I never get that over stim'd feeling which is just what I've been looking for. No crash later. I also work out late in the day and most pre-workouts i've takne give me issues falling asleep. Not so with Focus XT. perfect balance

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/5

I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that I just can't take this stuff. I've tried it in both non caffeinated and caffeinated with the same results. I wish I knew the break down of the 9g+ of ingredients to determine which is messing with me since I know I am sensitive to huperzine-a and alcar in high doses.

Each and every time I take this at recommended doses, I get very edgy and my mind scatters. It is a very uncomfortable feeling and the exact opposite of what I am trying to achieve. I had a near panic attack in a large meeting last week because I could not pull thoughts together and my mind couldn't organize. It scared the hell out of me and I decided never again. One day off and I felt completely normal again.

I'm sure it is a fine product, but it's not for me.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I loved the original how does the new version stack up compared to the OG Focus xt ? Any samples of this one out there?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is original focus xt, and there is caffeine free focus xt.

the other guys post, not sure whats up with that. that sounds a bit weird. but we're all different. sorry it didn't work out for you bro.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries, that is how it goes sometimes. I knew I was sensitive to huperzine and alcar, but decided to give it a shot again.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First of all, a huge thanks to mw1 and SNS for sending me out a couple samples of this. Not only did I get two Focus XT samples, but I also got Growth Factor XT and Phenibut XT samples, along with a free T Shirt and pill holder.

Pink Lemonade Focus XT Review

Taste 9/10
It tasted just as I expected it would. One of the better tasting supplements I have had. I mixed it with about 10-12 ounces of water, because I like stuff like this a little more watered down.

Mixability 10/10
It mixed perfectly with just a few shakes in the bottle.

Focus 9.5/10
I really liked this product as a pre workout. It gave me great focus and I flew through my sets. I think this will become a staple for me for night time workouts. It doesn't make me feel stimmed out like most pre workouts. It has just enough caffeine and other stuff to give me a mood boost, which in turn makes me feel like I have more energy to work out. Before I went to the gym I was laying down yawning, but I got up and moved around and drank it and by the time I got to the gym I was ready to go. I'm going to have to get a full tub because I think it will get even better with continued use.

I think it would also be awesome stacked with a couple other Nootropics for school and studying. I will definitely be buying this in the near future as it is extremely well priced for what it does.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Taste

Blue Raspberry – The flavoring is very light in this product. At first you get a small hint of blue raspberry on your taste buds which soon fades away. The aftertaste is composed of the raw materials that is not masked strong enough by the flavoring of the product. I have read other reviews stating this was a very good tasting product, but I have had many other great tasting blue raspberries in such a heavily saturated market. Is it not bad by any means, but I would not rank it a top tier blue raspberry flavor. I can definitely drink this, but its not a product you look forward to drinking or sipping on. All in all based off what your trying to mask in the formula I can deal with it.

Mixability
Based off one serving and mixing in 8oz of water I had no problems. The powder is fine and after a few shakes in a blender bottle there was no clumping. I never saw any floating particles left from the powder, so that shows how easily it mixed together.

Formula

1.5g Tyrosine Complex (EAA improve cognitive performance)
1g Choline Complex  Alpha GPC, Choline (Nootropic/Cognitive Function)
1g Acetyl L-Carnitine (Health and Nootropic benefits)
1g Taurine (Increases electrical activity in nerve cells and electrical function of neurons)
200mg DMAE (Improve Mood)
100mg L-Theanine (Extend Caffeine Half-Life)
62.5mg Theacrine (Extend caffeine half life)
10mg Lutein (brain function, enhanced learning)
100mcg Huperzine A (Nootropic)
175mg Caffeine (125mg Caffeine Anhydrous and 50mg Dicaffine Malate)  Stim

Effects

I had a 1 serving sample that I dosed in the middle of the afternoon. I wake up around 3:30 and start work at 4:30. I don’t usually drink many stims so I figured taking it around lunch time, and away from food would suit me well. After being up for 8+ hours and taking the product I immediately felt energy. I never felt a huge jolt like some pre-workouts that give you a kick and then fizz out. Due to the formula being composed of many nootropics and ingredients that extend caffeine half-life the effects are still present 2.5 hours later. The entire time I felt very stable, composed, and had much stronger mental clarity. During my work shift I could tell my focus was sharper and my attention to detail was not fading. I am not a person who takes nootropics, or products of this nature, but this one did surprise me. SNS Focus XT does get a lot of hype, but for a well-rounded product it has a lot of positive attributes. This can be used for many situations and occasions making it ideal for a large population. I turned down reviewing a tub of the new formula because I am not an avid stim user, but for those who are I would highly suggest looking into Focus-XT.

Focus XT can be used for several things which I will highlight:
1- As an energy drink replacement. This is cheaper per serving then buying cans and can give you similar effects.
2- Individuals that need better mental clarity, focus, concentration, and energy in their day to day lives.
3- studying, school, work, sporting events
4- This could also be used as a great pre-workout due to the nature of the long lasting and steady energy

Cost

$30 for 30 servings for a general price. Factor in sales and coupons and you have a cost effective product. Upon launch of the new formula it was BOGO and $22.50 for 2 tubs. That is a steal of a deal for 60 servings costing you .37 cents a scoop.

Thanks to primolift00 for the sample

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Taste

Blue Raspberry – The flavoring is very light in this product. At first you get a small hint of blue raspberry on your taste buds which soon fades away. The aftertaste is composed of the raw materials that is not masked strong enough by the flavoring of the product. I have read other reviews stating this was a very good tasting product, but I have had many other great tasting blue raspberries in such a heavily saturated market. Is it not bad by any means, but I would not rank it a top tier blue raspberry flavor. I can definitely drink this, but its not a product you look forward to drinking or sipping on. All in all based off what your trying to mask in the formula I can deal with it.

Mixability
Based off one serving and mixing in 8oz of water I had no problems. The powder is fine and after a few shakes in a blender bottle there was no clumping. I never saw any floating particles left from the powder, so that shows how easily it mixed together.

Formula

1.5g Tyrosine Complex (EAA improve cognitive performance)
1g Choline Complex  Alpha GPC, Choline (Nootropic/Cognitive Function)
1g Acetyl L-Carnitine (Health and Nootropic benefits)
1g Taurine (Increases electrical activity in nerve cells and electrical function of neurons)
200mg DMAE (Improve Mood)
100mg L-Theanine (Extend Caffeine Half-Life)
62.5mg Theacrine (Extend caffeine half life)
10mg Lutein (brain function, enhanced learning)
100mcg Huperzine A (Nootropic)
175mg Caffeine (125mg Caffeine Anhydrous and 50mg Dicaffine Malate)  Stim

Effects

I had a 1 serving sample that I dosed in the middle of the afternoon. I wake up around 3:30 and start work at 4:30. I don’t usually drink many stims so I figured taking it around lunch time, and away from food would suit me well. After being up for 8+ hours and taking the product I immediately felt energy. I never felt a huge jolt like some pre-workouts that give you a kick and then fizz out. Due to the formula being composed of many nootropics and ingredients that extend caffeine half-life the effects are still present 2.5 hours later. The entire time I felt very stable, composed, and had much stronger mental clarity. During my work shift I could tell my focus was sharper and my attention to detail was not fading. I am not a person who takes nootropics, or products of this nature, but this one did surprise me. SNS Focus XT does get a lot of hype, but for a well-rounded product it has a lot of positive attributes. This can be used for many situations and occasions making it ideal for a large population. I turned down reviewing a tub of the new formula because I am not an avid stim user, but for those who are I would highly suggest looking into Focus-XT.

Focus XT can be used for several things which I will highlight:
1- As an energy drink replacement. This is cheaper per serving then buying cans and can give you similar effects.
2- Individuals that need better mental clarity, focus, concentration, and energy in their day to day lives.
3- studying, school, work, sporting events
4- This could also be used as a great pre-workout due to the nature of the long lasting and steady energy

Cost

$30 for 30 servings for a general price. Factor in sales and coupons and you have a cost effective product. Upon launch of the new formula it was BOGO and $22.50 for 2 tubs. That is a steal of a deal for 60 servings costing you .37 cents a scoop.

Thanks to primolift00 for the sample
Nice detailed review .. pretty much my thoughts as well .. im keeping my tub at work :)