focus compound?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Oh yes, with meth you’re up all day and night then you either fiend for more or crash hard in a very evil way. Not fun at all. Worst comedown ever.

With speed you just feel the effects fade slowly after about hour five to hour nine. Then you can go to bed if you want. Easily even.
Idk i think im just unfortunate to have inherited a really unfortunately addictive persinality but with speed, or adderall, my comedown was always similar to meth. Fiend for more so i didnt have to come down, or not be able to find more and sit in misery until i could finally fall asleep hours later. My addictive traits are incredibly irritating.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Idk i think im just unfortunate to have inherited a really unfortunately addictive persinality but with speed, or adderall, my comedown was always similar to meth. Fiend for more so i didnt have to come down, or not be able to find more and sit in misery until i could finally fall asleep hours later. My addictive traits are incredibly irritating.
That sucks. How well do you tolerate dmaa? It’s basically amphetamine stripped of its phenyl ring and aromatic electrons? Anything in a preworkout you’ve found comparable in any way really? I don’t touch the stuff. I thought I saw one with PEA and selegiline in it out there. That sounds like a trip to the hospital.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
That sucks. How do you tolerate dmaa?
I tolerate it well. I like that stuff. But i dont spend much money on supps anymore so i havent had it in a while. Think it might be close to time to get some

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PEA is nice but like mentioned earlier it’s short lived.

However, focus XT + PEA would be a great boost. If you wanted a “stack” you could add noopept.

Rec side, you could look at phenylpiracetam for stimulatory purposes

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So does pea give a stim like effect or just a mood boost? Trying to read up on it and no real answers so far....what about pea + dmaa?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So does pea give a stim like effect or just a mood boost? Trying to read up on it and no real answers so far....what about pea + dmaa?
It has a less than 60 second half life. For reference PEA is phenylethylamine, amphetamine is alpha methyl phenylethylamine, and the methyl attachment onto the alpha carbon is there simply to prevent oxidation by enzyme MAO-b which is what causes its extended duration.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally use b-pea but either compounds gives me an uptick in mood and i couple it with higenamine and NALT as well so the stimulatory effect (b-pea/pea is a CNS stimulant) lasts the duration of my workout (as well as the mood increase)

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally use b-pea but either compounds gives me an uptick in mood and i couple it with higenamine and NALT as well so the stimulatory effect (b-pea/pea is a CNS stimulant) lasts the duration of my workout (as well as the mood increase)
I might have to give that a shot - appreciate the suggestion

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Adderall = Meth = Speed.

If you done Adderall you have pretty much done Speed.
Meth is nothing like either of those, you got no clue what your talking about. Ive seen ppl on meth its nuclin futz

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Meth has the cleanest high feeling, but it lasts so long you can and will be up for days and then you are sleep deprived and running at 50% for weeks just after 1 binge.

Adderall is not as clean a high but you can actually sleep 6-10 hours after dosing if you didn't overdo it

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Meth is nothing like either of those, you got no clue what your talking about. Ive seen ppl on meth its nuclin futz
Lol, it’s all amphetamine in some way and it’s more about the dosage than the name, take an extreme amount of Adderall and you’ll see you start doing some crazy **** on that as well.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Meth has the cleanest high feeling, but it lasts so long you can and will be up for days and then you are sleep deprived and running at 50% for weeks just after 1 binge.

Adderall is not as clean a high but you can actually sleep 6-10 hours after dosing if you didn't overdo it
I disagree in that meth has more peripheral nervous system effects and pressor activity and amphetamine is more euphoric and less energetic. So yes, while meth is cleaner energy, it’s a dirtier high. Amphetamine is dirtier energy but a cleaner high. If that makes any sense. Dirty in this sense means any effect that isn’t that one effect mentioned. High in this case meaning euphoria, energy in this case meaning the inability to sit still.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been on meth lots of times. It ain’t ****, those people you saw were the problem, not the drug.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah if you are a tweeker and stay up for 3+ days without sleeping you will start transforming g into this sick twisted being. It's a hell of a drug if abused.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah if you are a tweeker and stay up for 3+ days without sleeping you will start transforming g into this sick twisted being. It's a hell of a drug if abused.
Ohhhhh yes. **** yes. Absolutely.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll just reiterate though that dmaa has 2x the pressor activity of adrenaline and amphetamine only has 3/700, BMPEA has 1/700, Meth has 6/700.

Pressor activity in stimulants is a good indication of relative safety for the cardiovascular system. Lower is better.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Y’all are kinda weird, treating steroids as the completely entirely different drugs that they truly are but not giving stimulants that same respect. Just reading back on all that nonsense about coke etc.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Y’all are kinda weird, treating steroids as the completely entirely different drugs that they truly are but not giving stimulants that same respect. Just reading back on all that nonsense about coke etc.
Idk man you have all this stuff to say about the differences of all of these stimulants, which is true all of it im sure. But when it comes to my experience it all feels the same to me. Coke feels pretty much the same except it wears off after 5 minutes (stupid) adderal feels like meth to me, well, when snorting it anyways. Medatate feels like meth too. And meth, well, that sh1t feels great at first until youve been up for a couple days.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar