Guest viewing is limited

FOCUS Baby!

Better late than never! Get sooooome
Thanks for joining in 6! This PH is very mild compared to your run of DMZ! Welcome brother!
 
First week in & you're already terrorizing it - nice work in here Ken. Strong preacher curling.
 
First week in & you're already terrorizing it - nice work in here Ken. Strong preacher curling.
Thanks Hyde! You guys are inspiring me! 2 caps of Focus is where the sweet spot is for me. Feel much better on 2 compared to 1.
 
Day 9 Weight 164.2 +4.2
At 2 caps of Focus I'm feeling more motivation both at work and in the gym. I'm still moody as hell and have to use this in the gym more.

Chest today
Smith Machine Incline Bench Press 234.33
Set 1 : 185x8 adjusting bench up/down
Set 2 : 165x8
Set 3 : 165x6
Set 4 : 145x8
Set 5 : 125x7 45 degrees here
Set 6 : 145x8
Set 7 : 165x6
Set 8 : 185x5
Set 9 : 185x7
|
Ab Rollout on Knees 20
Set 1 : 20 Laps/Reps
Set 2 : 20 Laps/Reps
Set 3 : 20 Laps/Reps
|
Notes
PWO: Prodigy Intra: BCAA and Compete
Really getting results with the inclined bench at various angles routine. Thanks Reggie!
 
9 press sets.... because lift weights! Get it, sir.... get it.
The multiple angle incline press kicks my butt every time. It hits every shred of pec muscle I swear! Lol. Thanks for following!
 
Reggie's got a good idea there - almost like 3 different exercises really.
Lots of respect for Reggie! This is a killer for pec building, at least for me. Lol
 
Day 10 162.8 +2.8 lbs
I'm noticing improved sleep is occurring with Focus. I'm up at 5:30 AM and can't keep my eyes open by 8:30 PM. Solid, non-interrupted sleep is a very good thing.

Cardio and Abs today with my Boxer's Workout:
Speed Bag
Duration : 00:06:00 6 rounds 1 min on/off
|
Crunches 30
Set 1 : 30 Laps/Reps
Set 2 : 30 Laps/Reps
Set 3 : 30 Laps/Reps
|
Chin Up 250.67
Set 1 : 160x16 PR! On my way to 20!
Set 2 : 160x16
Set 3 : 160x17
|
Hanging Leg Raise 8
Set 1 : 8 Laps/Reps from floor to the ceiling!!
Set 2 : 8 Laps/Reps
Set 3 : 8 Laps/Reps
|
Heavy Bag
Duration : 00:02:00
|
Notes
PWO: Ignite 2/Acute FX Intra: BCAA and Compete

Good lifting to you all!
 
i 'm getting those tsame sleeps these days still waking at 3:30 with shoulder pain though . but solid up until then. just makes the day better!
 
i 'm getting those tsame sleeps these days still waking at 3:30 with shoulder pain though . but solid up until then. just makes the day better!
Shoulder pain was an issue for me as well. IForce Joint Help and glucosamine really worked for me. No pain in months now. Economical as I take only 1 cap of the Help and 2 caps glucosamine per day.
 
Nice job on the PR, Kenpo! Dang, I still can't get double digits!

Solid sleep and no more shoulder issues? That's a sweet deal..!
 
Glucosamine & chondroiton @ 1500mg/1200mg respectively per day for me keeps the probs away. 340 caps for like 35 at wally & lasts 5 months.

If I'm on a brutal lifting plan, joint-wise, bulk Cissus powder from NP fixes me up on the 2nd day of dosing. Works immediately & stops working immediately if you quit using. Great add-in.
 
Nice job on the PR, Kenpo! Dang, I still can't get double digits! Solid sleep and no more shoulder issues? That's a sweet deal..!
Thanks RJ. My Chin-up challenge had become a "mission" for me now! Lol. 20 by year end! Yes!

Solid sleep and Jount Help keeps the shoulder issues from happening. No jinx! Lol
 
kenpo is the man!
Thank You! Got to love this support! You guys rock! Lol yes Jeff Speakman does indeed know Kenpo Karate! He's one of my idols even though he gained like 60 lbs!
 
Thanks RJ. My Chin-up challenge had become a "mission" for me now! Lol. 20 by year end! Yes!

Solid sleep and Jount Help keeps the shoulder issues from happening. No jinx! Lol

I have a similar challenge going on, except I'm aiming for 30, my PRs 26 but since I got heatstroke the other week I'm back down to around 17. Love me some chin ups!!
 
I have a similar challenge going on, except I'm aiming for 30, my PRs 26 but since I got heatstroke the other week I'm back down to around 17. Love me some chin ups!!
Yes! Chin-ups FTW! Good luck Luke, you can do it brother! Heat stroke! I remember that from living in Houston! Bad on the body. Heal up fast!
 
Yes! Chin-ups FTW! Good luck Luke, you can do it brother! Heat stroke! I remember that from living in Houston! Bad on the body. Heal up fast!

Thanks man! Yeah it was very rough, I was in pct at the time as well, lost around 15lb and six months worth of progress.
 
Thanks man! Yeah it was very rough, I was in pct at the time as well, lost around 15lb and six months worth of progress.
Oh man! You got it good. Nasty condition. I watched a 260 lb guy drop like a stone! All red faced and babbling incoherently. We sprayed him down with water and provided shade until the EMTs arrived.
 
Oh man! You got it good. Nasty condition. I watched a 260 lb guy drop like a stone! All red faced and babbling incoherently. We sprayed him down with water and provided shade until the EMTs arrived.

Yeah man same thing happened to me was feeling decent enough then within 5 minutes I was out, ended up in hospital with a drip etc etc. not something I'd like to repeat. Ever. Lucky we had paramedics on scene as we were doing mines rescue training.
 
Day 11 Weight 162.6 +2.6 lbs
Upping calories to 2950 as the scale is not moving. The aggression seems to have subsided and I'm feeling great! Motivation level is high.

Legs Today

Smith Machine Squat 285.83
Set 1 : 185x10
Set 2 : 205x10
Set 3 : 225x5
Set 4 : 235x5
Set 5 : 245x5 PR!!
|
Lying Leg Curls 126.67
Set 1 : 100x8
Set 2 : 100x8
Set 3 : 100x8
|
Standing Calf Raises 300
Set 1 : 225x10
Set 2 : 225x10
Set 3 : 225x10
|
Notes
PWO: Prodigy Intra: BCAA and Compete
 
so poor i had to build myself a bench last night , got tired of using a cardio ball for one. I'll have a gym just like Kenpo (although it will be made of wood)!
 
so poor i had to build myself a bench last night , got tired of using a cardio ball for one. I'll have a gym just like Kenpo (although it will be made of wood)!
Very blessed here. Did you check Craigslist? Usually there are tons of used equipment for sale. That's where I bought my Ironmaster setup. Around $3 grand of equipment for $500. These deals are there all the time.
 
yeah i have been looking on there everyday , just cash flow issues . there are some nice setups i would love to have for about that price. i have such a low ceiling in my basement i would have to move it out into the den and i know the wife would not like that. it seems i can't find just eh right thing to get. wrong bench , right weights that sort or thing. i don't know how they didn't get killed using shotty equipment with olympic style weights . some will come around. i do have access to so great facilities but as you know there is nothing like not have to wait for equipment and being able to do your own thing.
 
Day 13 Weight 162.8 +2.8
Took the day off yesterday and had a short workout this morning due to heading out- of-town on business. Feeling great with no issues and feeling good about life!

Chest
Smith Machine Incline Bench Press 234.33
Set 1 : 185x8 1 notch up from flat
Set 2 : 185x6
Set 3 : 165x6
Set 4 : 165x4
Set 5 : 145x2 45 degrees here
Set 6 : 125x7 45 degrees here also
Set 7 : 145x7
Set 8 : 165x7
Set 9 : 185x5
Set 10 : 185x7
|
Notes
My strength is increasing with this routine. Added a set and increased weight.
PWO: Acute FX and Uncut Intra: BCAA and Compete.

Good lifting to you!
 
So, I'm working 16 hour days, the guy in the hotel room next to me is having 3 AM to 6 AM loud phone calls and my computer equipment is malfunctioning! Needless to say there is no lifting going on! Have a great day all!!
 
So, I'm working 16 hour days, the guy in the hotel room next to me is having 3 AM to 6 AM loud phone calls and my computer equipment is malfunctioning! Needless to say there is no lifting going on! Have a great day all!!

Not cool!
 
With not being able to work out and a whole lot of improper sleep going on at this Autimation show I'm hosting, I can say that my mind is still sharp as a knife. This is the perfect test for Focus. Interesting!
 
That's awesome to hear the Focus is treating you well even outside the weightroom - especially despite dealing with the loud jack on the cellphone :)
 
With not being able to work out and a whole lot of improper sleep going on at this Autimation show I'm hosting, I can say that my mind is still sharp as a knife. This is the perfect test for Focus. Interesting!

I may be biased but I have found that a particularly neuroactive steroid like Focus is acutely beneficial during times of dealing with a heavier work load coupled with less sleep.While Focus had a nice effect on my body composition and all else that is associated with a milder steroid,I believe that its milder nature WRT anabolic effect is greatly dwarfed by its effects on well being and cognitive processing.Not saying that it is a weak androgen,either.

If you're not firing on all cylinders,the body will simply not reap the ideal results from hormonal usage.
 
I may be biased but I have found that a particularly neuroactive steroid like Focus is acutely beneficial during times of dealing with a heavier work load coupled with less sleep.While Focus had a nice effect on my body composition and all else that is associated with a milder steroid,I believe that its milder nature WRT anabolic effect is greatly dwarfed by its effects on well being and cognitive processing.Not saying that it is a weak androgen,either. If you're not firing on all cylinders,the body will simply not reap the ideal results from hormonal usage.
Absolutely agree! Can not wait to finish up and get back to my normal lifting routine!!
 
how much longer are you away? keep FOCUSed bro!
Back to the routines today. Glad I don't have to travel much as it disrupts everything. Thanks Chefbo!
 
Day 20 Weight 160.8 +0.8 lbs

I'm back in the man cave. How I missed my iron!

This past week I was hosting my company's event. I ate cleanly the entire time and kept my cals at around 2700. With 2 caps of AF Focus daily I maintained mental focus even though my sleep was constantly poor. I was energetic and on my feet the entire 16 hour days and I felt great.

Even though I lost weight, it was welcomed as it came off the belly. I have only a few days left of Focus. So far this compound has lived up to the good mood and mental improvement claim.
 
Today's workout was great.

Smith Machine Incline Bench Press 234.33
Set 1 : 185x8 1 notch up
Set 2 : 185x5 2 notches up
Set 3 : 185x3
Set 4 : 165x3
Set 5 : 135x4
Set 6 : 125x4 45 degrees
Set 7 : 145x3
Set 8 : 165x8
Set 9 : 185x6
Set 10 : 185x6
|
Weighted Tricep Dips 266.67
Set 1 : 160x20
Set 2 : 160x20
Set 3 : 160x20
|
Close Grip Dumbbell Press 66.67
Set 1 : 40x10
Set 2 : 50x10
Set 3 : 50x10
Set 4 : 50x10
Set 5 : 50x10
|
Notes
PWO: Gameday plus Uncut Intra: Amino IV
 
Nice work after taking a week! I'm jealous of the Gameday. That stuff is no joke. I never needed to go above 1/2 scoop.
 
Big #s and serious work getting done up in here!
 
Thanks brothers, your words only encourage me more! Gameday at 3/4 scoop Is perfect. BTW the weighted dips are BW=160 lbs. I never know how to log the weight on those.
 
Thanks brothers, your words only encourage me more! Gameday at 3/4 scoop Is perfect. BTW the weighted dips are BW=160 lbs. I never know how to log the weight on those.

That works, I keep meaning to log my dips and pull-ups that way, but I hate getting on the scale. :)
 
i need to work harder on my chest , this is embarrassing! kenpo sets the mark for me! great job my friend.
 
i need to work harder on my chest , this is embarrassing! kenpo sets the mark for me! great job my friend.
You are making my fat head larger! Lol. Thanks Chefbo. Just watch the shoulders brother.
 
Day 21 Weight 162.2 +2.2 lbs

One more dose of Focus for tomorrow. Back in the grind this week.

Shoulders

Dumbbell Lateral Raise 40
Set 1 : 30x10
Set 2 : 30x10
Set 3 : 30x10
|
Smith Machine Shoulder Press 130.33
Set 1 : 105x5
Set 2 : 115x4
Set 3 : 115x3
|
Reverse Flyes With External Rotation 38
Set 1 : 30x8
Set 2 : 30x8
Set 3 : 30x8
Set 4 : 30x7
Set 5 : 30x8
Set 6 : 30x6
Set 7 : 30x8
Set 8 : 30x7
Set 9 : 30x6
|
Notes
PWO: Acute FX Intra: BCAA + Compete

Good lifting everyone!
 
Back
Top