Flying with gear.

DeweyDJP

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone ever had a problem flying with gear?
I am about to fly out of the country for a couple months. I’m assuming it would be a no factor packed away in my checked luggage?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone ever had a problem flying with gear?
I am about to fly out of the country for a couple months. I’m assuming it would be a no factor packed away in my checked luggage?
You need to check the specific laws of the country you are going to.

There probably would be no issue .... But some countries are militant about any illegal substances.

I'm sure others will chime in.

I've never taken gear to a foreign country, that I remember.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would not fly out of the country with any vials if that country has strict laws on steroids, unless you have a script. Orals I would just put in another pill container.

If you can't bring injectables and your going 7 days or less just pin a weeks worth the day you leave. If your going for say 10-14 days pin a week and a half a worth. Long esters take way longer then ppl think to leave your system, even if you miss your shots for a week or 2 it's not gonna hurt anything. It takes almost 5 times the half life of a drug to completely leave your system.

Another option is to mail it to your hotel or wherever your staying

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Even if you were on a short ester with say a 3 day half life, if you pin 1000mg, 3days later you got 500, 3 days after that you got 250, 3days later 125. You would still be on at least a trt dose 12 days after the shot. This is why ppl screw up starting pct 2 weeks after a long ester cycle, they should wait closer to a month

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Even if you were on a short ester with say a 3 day half life, if you pin 1000mg, 3days later you got 500, 3 days after that you got 250, 3days later 125. You would still be on at least a trt dose 12 days after the shot. This is why ppl screw up starting pct 2 weeks after a long ester cycle, they should wait closer to a month
this is what I would do on a 7-10 day trip. I’ve flown with vials before (just in the hold luggage) with no issue (almost impossible for them to be detected and it’s not illegal so there would have to find it then check you didn’t have a script 🤷). They are only interested in preventing drug smuggling.

the bigger issue (imo) is the needles as those you definitely can’t take in hand luggage. I’d assume it wouldn’t flag on a scan of a hold bag but it is metal and sharp so 🤷

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah there's no way I'd fly internationally with needles and sh1t. I'd much rather pin 5cc of Test the day I leave and then not stress about getting busted. Orals and TD? Maybe, if I was absolutely desperate to take something with me.

DeweyDJP

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
this is what I would do on a 7-10 day trip. I’ve flown with vials before (just in the hold luggage) with no issue (almost impossible for them to be detected and it’s not illegal so there would have to find it then check you didn’t have a script 🤷). They are only interested in preventing drug smuggling.

the bigger issue (imo) is the needles as those you definitely can’t take in hand luggage. I’d assume it wouldn’t flag on a scan of a hold bag but it is metal and sharp so 🤷
Riiiight. Yeah going out for a couple months for work. So I kinda have to take a handful of pins. I’m definitely more worried about the pins than the vial.

DeweyDJP

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I would just take a vial. But idk about trying to find track down pins in Argentina. Lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would just take a vial. But idk about trying to find track down pins in Argentina. Lol
you can but needles legally in most countries I believe - you can buy through Amazon so I’d just do that on prime when I arrived and have the shipping address wherever you are staying?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you have access to anything decanoate ester, or Dbol?

If you can get test dec, load up on that before you leave. Or trestolone dec if you know what you are doing with that dosage-wise (incredibly potent per mg). That will carry you 2 months no problem.

Or you can load up on test e/cyp, then take some Dbol with you to bring in the last few weeks after the test wears off the first 5-6 weeks.

In either scenario you are going to need to bring AI & nolva in my opinion.

Or of course just bring the oil and hunting down pins locally. When the guys go for World’s Strongest Man, they just front load for the 2-3 week trip and bring orals.

DeweyDJP

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Do you have access to anything decanoate ester, or Dbol?

If you can get test dec, load up on that before you leave. Or trestolone dec if you know what you are doing with that dosage-wise (incredibly potent per mg). That will carry you 2 months no problem.

Or you can load up on test e/cyp, then take some Dbol with you to bring in the last few weeks after the test wears off the first 5-6 weeks.

In either scenario you are going to need to bring AI & nolva in my opinion.

Or of course just bring the oil and hunting down pins locally. When the guys go for World’s Strongest Man, they just front load for the 2-3 week trip and bring orals.
I see what your say, I don’t have access to any of those that quickly. Leaving in a few days. I think I’ll be ok if it’s in a checked bag. After doing some googling seems like flying with syringes is not a big deal if In a checked bag.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
p1nchharmonic Anabolics 10
Prince IronMag Labs 0
LMuscle Anabolics 3
LMuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2
Anabolics 22