Flying with Gear?

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Got a last minute flight with work coming up. Anyone ever have problems with a bottle of tren + test tucked away in a checked bag before?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got a last minute flight with work coming up. Anyone ever have problems with a bottle of tren + test tucked away in a checked bag before?
You'll be fine with a checked bag. Carry on is different.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NOT WORTH THE RISK WHAT SO EVER IMO! If you are going to be gone so long it matters mail it. They do check SOME checked bags and the risk/reward on this is heavily slanted towards risk IMO.

I have flown with my script test and a bunch of pins and they have never looked once at it but I certainly would not fly with oils that are UG. Just load up before you leave and you will be fine. Stay safe and have fun!

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I was thinking about transferring my tren into my test cyp vial and putting it inside my prescription box that I have for TRT. don't think they will question the color of the liquid if they even pull it out of the box, but I could take my test cyp on my carry on with the prescription. Since they both cant be in the checked bag because the cyp and tren are different colors

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking about transferring my tren into my test cyp vial and putting it inside my prescription box that I have for TRT. don't think they will question the color of the liquid if they even pull it out of the box, but I could take my test cyp on my carry on with the prescription. Since they both cant be in the checked bag because the cyp and tren are different colors
That’s actually not bad.

More foolproof though would be to draw up all of your script cyp out of the vial, transfer to a spare vial, and put both your test prop & Tren ace in the same vial at the normal ratio you will be pinning at. It will dilute the Tren color some and then you can just pack the single vial in your TRT case with your pins. Problem solved.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is what I would do. TSA is not drug enforcement, they are more comcerned with a pair of sissors than your scripts.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is what I would do. TSA is not drug enforcement, they are more comcerned with a pair of sissors than your scripts.
exactly...they dont care about your drugs. they are looking for bombs

Uscaredtogroworwut

Awards
Are you willing to lose gains sitting in jail? 😏

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
That’s actually not bad.

More foolproof though would be to draw up all of your script cyp out of the vial, transfer to a spare vial, and put both your test prop & Tren ace in the same vial at the normal ratio you will be pinning at. It will dilute the Tren color some and then you can just pack the single vial in your TRT case with your pins. Problem solved.
This was a great idea. Waiting for my flight now past security.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Prince IronMag Labs 0
LMuscle Anabolics 3
LMuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2
Anabolics 22