Flush Cardio

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, here's my logic, let me know what you guys think:

Peripheral circulation into adipose tissues is really poor. Taking a big hit of niacin relaxes blood vessels, causing a greater blood flow to these areas, ultimately causing "the niacin flush". Knowing this, do would you think doing cardio while flushing out on Niacin could enhance fat-burning (especially in trouble areas)?

I understand that I will look like a complete fool when performing cardio while on a flush.

:smite: thesinner

alan aragon

alan aragon

Awards

Peripheral circulation into adipose tissues is really poor. Taking a big hit of niacin relaxes blood vessels, causing a greater blood flow to these areas, ultimately causing "the niacin flush". Knowing this, do would you think doing cardio while flushing out on Niacin could enhance fat-burning (especially in trouble areas)?

I understand that I will look like a complete fool when performing cardio while on a flush.

Looks like a big, red leap of faith :D

The connection between thermodynamic balance and fat loss, I can dig. The connection between regional bloodflow and related fat loss, a little tougher to choke down.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a big, red leap of faith :D

The connection between thermodynamic balance and fat loss, I can dig. The connection between regional bloodflow and related fat loss, a little tougher to choke down.
I agree. There's a thin connection, but one nonetheless (since you need to release energy into the bloodstream to use it up). I'm just trying to see if anyone, knowing more about this kinda stuff (since it's not my department of expertise) has an opinion. I appreciate your feedback.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
So... are you going to do the Niacin Flush + Cardio?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I have done this several times with Poisidon(sp.?). It was a few weeks ago before I got sick. I am pretty much better now though with just a cough. I am starting cardio up again soon and will probally use Poisidon pre-cardio again. I didn't use it long enough to notice a difference since I got sick shortly after starting it. By the way I do cardio outside on the road, how it should be done in my opinion. Not in some stuffy gym. So there really wasn't any problem with others looking at me wondering why I'm beat red...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So... are you going to do the Niacin Flush + Cardio?
I tried jumping rope for 20mins on the flush yesterday. I can't make any conclusions about it's fatburning effect after just 1 workout, but it definitely stings a lot more when you accidentally knick yourself with a speedrope.

I'm probably going to start trying it as part of a contest preparation. I'd need a few weeks of frequent use to be able to say if there's any results; even then, you can't really say anything's for sure. I'm thinking that stacking the concept of 'flush cardio' with some other fatburning ingredients, such as forskolin, TTA, and/or RK could have a potentiated effect. I would also imagine that a ketogenic diet would be a good thing to combine this with.

The science behind it is a little on the :fool2: side of things, but I'm willing to act like a moron to win. At the very least, I'll be incredibly detoxified.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what I was thinking...not much to lose...but plenty to gain...

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, I felt like I was on fire with 300mg; I can only imagine what 2 grams feels like.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I felt like I was on fire with 300mg; I can only imagine what 2 grams feels like.
2 grams seriously makes me look like I have a suntan. I'd say 500mg is a fairly big hit to flush out on.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I tried jumping rope for 20mins on the flush yesterday. I can't make any conclusions about it's fatburning effect after just 1 workout, but it definitely stings a lot more when you accidentally knick yourself with a speedrope.

I'm probably going to start trying it as part of a contest preparation. I'd need a few weeks of frequent use to be able to say if there's any results; even then, you can't really say anything's for sure. I'm thinking that stacking the concept of 'flush cardio' with some other fatburning ingredients, such as forskolin, TTA, and/or RK could have a potentiated effect. I would also imagine that a ketogenic diet would be a good thing to combine this with.

The science behind it is a little on the :fool2: side of things, but I'm willing to act like a moron to win. At the very least, I'll be incredibly detoxified.
I'll be watching this one...granted, the link is weak but it's there. You may be on to something...either way it can't hurt to test it out! ;)

Here's a bit more info on the niacin flush if anyone is interested:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/60204-niacin-flush-detoxification.html

Always interesting Sinner :thumbsup:

Workin

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be watching this one...granted, the link is weak but it's there. You may be on to something...either way it can't hurt to test it out! ;)

Here's a bit more info on the niacin flush if anyone is interested:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/60204-niacin-flush-detoxification.html

Always interesting Sinner :thumbsup:

Workin
I'm thinking I'm going to start trying flush-cardio starting next week (during the PCT portion of my Havoc log). I'm hoping/figuring (and thinking of how interface effects absorption) that if I can get blood more blood flow into my fat tissues, that perhaps I can shift (however slightly) the rate of burning fatty tissues as opposed to lean tissue due to increased blood/fatty tissue interaction.

Again, the connection is weak, but it's there. And that's all I'm after.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What do you think about doing fasted cardio with niacin and yohimbine?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you think about doing fasted cardio with niacin and yohimbine?
That's the plan stan. I like to do my cardio first thing in the morning after putting only 10g of BCAA's in my belly.

I have a reeling this thread is going to bring an uprising of a race of red elliptical runners.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I'm definitely curious to see how this turns out!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, there's no way of testing, or proving, it with any set of scientific standards. Maybe when I get my shipment of sinner-clones in from the planet Kamino. :D I'll gladly share my (slightly biased) thoughts on it after it's been implemented regularly for a few weeks.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Well, there's no way of testing, or proving, it with any set of scientific standards. Maybe when I get my shipment of sinner-clones in from the planet Kamino. :D I'll gladly share my (slightly biased) thoughts on it after it's been implemented regularly for a few weeks.
Your planning on writing a book with the cult following this is going to bring aren't you! lol!

I've been taking Poseidon (which obviously contains Niacin) prior to my cardio workouts for a long time now...I have stayed very lean and vascular...easier too it seems. :think:

You may be on to something my friend! Can't wait for the update! :thumbsup:

Workin

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 13
Anabolics 50
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 21
Supplements 6