Fluoxymesterone-dione?

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
To anyone’s knowledge has this compound ever been synthesized? Lotta spare time to think while I’m at work and I was curious if this had ever been tried during the prohormone era. My train of thinking is it might have reacted similarly as m1ad does to m1t and still be very strong without having quite such atrocious sides. Also maybe dimethylhalotestin? Could be a fantastic strength compound or be hepatoxic enough to kill a horse 🤷🏼‍♂️ Maybe @nostrum420 would know I heard he was around for the golden era

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you asking about the metabolite of halotestin (9α-Fluoro-17α-methylandrost-4-en-3-one-11β,17β-diol), which is Oxofluoxymesterone (9α-Fluoro-17α-methylandrost-4-en-17β-ol-3,11-dione) ?
it is an extremely potent steroid (a:a 850:2200) that was researched, but never actually bright to market, and doesn’t seem to be specifically listed in the controlled substances list.
So I guess it’s technically a research chemical? 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fluoxymesterone aka Halotestin is a methylated steroid, so you would have to make a methylated PH. It strikes me that I've never thought to ask this simple question, but I don't think you can just take a steroid and throw a dione or diol group on it and it will just convert into it's parent compound. But maybe I'm wrong.

Compounded on that, Halotestin is one of the most liver toxic and dangerous steroids on the market. Why you would want a precursor for it, I'm not sure, as there are tons of better alternatives to do this.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you asking about the metabolite of halotestin (9α-Fluoro-17α-methylandrost-4-en-3-one-11β,17β-diol), which is Oxofluoxymesterone (9α-Fluoro-17α-methylandrost-4-en-17β-ol-3,11-dione) ?
it is an extremely potent steroid (a:a 850:2200) that was researched, but never actually bright to market, and doesn’t seem to be specifically listed in the controlled substances list.
So I guess it’s technically a research chemical? 🤷‍♂️
This is indeed what I was talking about, I had heard about it before but couldn’t find the actual Chemical compound. Heard that it was supposedly slightly safer and tested originally for breast cancer 🤔 was wondering if any of the designer steroid companies ever brought it to market In the early 2000’s or if it slipped by the band and would technically be a research chemical.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fluoxymesterone aka Halotestin is a methylated steroid, so you would have to make a methylated PH. It strikes me that I've never thought to ask this simple question, but I don't think you can just take a steroid and throw a dione or diol group on it and it will just convert into it's parent compound. But maybe I'm wrong.

Compounded on that, Halotestin is one of the most liver toxic and dangerous steroids on the market. Why you would want a precursor for it, I'm not sure, as there are tons of better alternatives to do this.

You do pose an interesting question on the creation of a precursor chemical. With how little information I could find I was unsure if it was an active compound or a pro hormone but it appears to be active. If you could make a precursor to halo my thinking is that it could possibly have the same relationship as m1t to m1a like I mentioned in my first post. Might make it a little safer and still get a good portion of the results. This is all speculation obviously because I doubt any company would have the balls (or lack of common sense depending on who you ask) to bring it to market. And as for why, in the powerlifting community halotestin and m1t are still the holy grails for raw pure strength around where I’m at and it got me thinking 🤷🏼‍♂️

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Making the 3, 17-dione would be impossible as you'd exceed the valence of C17 but you could make the 3-alcohol / 3,17 diol described above.

You'd either have to start with fluoxymesterone and reduce the 3-ketone or do a total synthesis.

English: this has never been made and probably never will because it would be super expensive and likely involve handling a C3 compound and also the final product would likely have some regular fluoxymesterone in it and therefore be illegal anyway.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Making the 3, 17-dione would be impossible as you'd exceed the valence of C17 but you could make the 3-alcohol / 3,17 diol described above.

You'd either have to start with fluoxymesterone and reduce the 3-ketone or do a total synthesis.

English: this has never been made and probably never will because it would be super expensive and likely involve handling a C3 compound and also the final product would likely have some regular fluoxymesterone in it and therefore be illegal anyway.
I knew this man would have the answer. Thank you for your time!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There’s also a dht analog of it Dihydrofluoxymesterone:

I know in the past a long time ago, there had been talk of bringing halotestin alternatives to the market. One could probably still find discussions with BA over at phf about it in their “ask pa” sub forum.
it’s just been so long, I can’t remember the exact reasons why. Some of what nostrum stated I believe are the reasons why.
there may be talk of it here in the ask pa sub forum that is archived.

But it’s totally possible to have made. It’s just finding the right lab to do it.

Last edited:
StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know why you would want to take Halotestin and make it a prohormone out of ALL the other available compounds. It's one of the most dangerous steroids on the planet and it's gains aren't even that substantial. If you want a copy of Vida's book, send me a PM and I'll send you a link and you can pursue it and maybe find a steroid that was

A) Never patented (or the trademark has expired at least)
B) Never sold commercially
C) Might have some other research from other pharm companies that looked into it, but decided to drop it and not sell it
C) Has a higher androgenic ratio than anabolic, if that's what you're looking for.

Keep in mind, the Vida book tested the anabolic to androgenic ratio in rat prostate and ani levator, both of which have extremely high androgen receptors. So, those numbers really don't translate into real life since they were never tested in skeletal muscle.

If you decide you want to make some compound, I'm down for starting a business.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There are actually a million of these variations out there of different molecules that haven’t really extensively been researched. Var-diol, abomb-oxime, dbol-oxime, methyltren-oxime, was reading about a crazy potent analog of methyl-dienolone the other day that was never marketed. I suppose methyl dien-diol would be possible as well.

Last edited:
StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There are actually a million of these variations out there of different molecules that haven’t really extensively been researched. Var-diol, abomb-oxime, dbol-ozone, methyltren-oxime, was reading about a crazy potent analog of methyl-dienolone the other day that was never marketed. I suppose methyl dien-diol would be possible as well.
The problem is getting the Chinese chemical factories to manufacturer these rare and barely described compounds. Some of them might not be feasible to manufacturer for the cost and some flat out just not work. Then there's the issue of trying to market and sell them with absolutely no data on how or if they even work. You become a human guinea pig trying all these esoteric steroids in an attempt to bypass US law.

But, you're right, there are plenty of prohormones out there for anyone who wants to sell them. It's just a matter of trying to hide your activity from the FDA/DEA when you do it, and that's a big risk.

I actually came across a totally legal prohormone that is GRAS and have been trying to pitch it to supplement companies for years, but could never find any takers.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The compounds I have mentioned to the op are metabolites, so technically they could be called pro hormones because conversion isn’t one way street.
OR
you could even say halotestin is a pro hormone to oxyhalotest...🤷‍♂️
Either way, the compounds are all orally available and fully active compounds on their own.
halotestin as supposedly toxic as it is, is actually still able to be medically used in the US.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never had a problem with Halotestin. We'd pair it with a more anabolic agent since it was highly androgenic. Introduced for a short run (6 weeks) towards the end of a cycle. That May be the reason we never developed jaundice or similar issues. Plus we were young.
Cutting/hardening properties were the reasons it was used.
I can't recall anyone using it solo or in unreasonable dosages either.
There were better choices then as there are now, but sometimes you use what you can get.
5-10mg tabs if memory serves correct.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There’s also a dht analog of it Dihydrofluoxymesterone:

I know in the past a long time ago, there had been talk of bringing halotestin alternatives to the market. One could probably still find discussions with BA over at phf about it in their “ask pa” sub forum.
it’s just been so long, I can’t remember the exact reasons why. Some of what nostrum stated I believe are the reasons why.
there may be talk of it here in the ask pa sub forum that is archived.

But it’s totally possible to have made. It’s just finding the right lab to do it.
I’m sure it would be rather cost prohibitive with how expensive halo is to begin with but it’s certainly an interesting proposition 🤔 what if most like to know is how that slight alteration changes its properties but that’s a mystery we may never know.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As brofessor stated it is still approved for medical use... now a lot goes into that process and a number of methyls were scrapped in the 1960s for being too toxic to market medically (and then made their way back into supplements in the 2000s). Is it that halotestin is less toxic than superdrol or was it just older and got approved earlier (halotestin was one of the first orals ever made) before more was known regarding toxicity.

At least with Anadrol, it has developed a reputation to be extremely toxic when in reality large scale human studies on really sick patients didn’t really show significant liver toxicity at 100mg per day. Now it causes a lot of sides compared to other compounds but in reality is probably less toxic than online bro science makes it out to be

Last edited:
New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Th
I don't know why you would want to take Halotestin and make it a prohormone out of ALL the other available compounds. It's one of the most dangerous steroids on the planet and it's gains aren't even that substantial. If you want a copy of Vida's book, send me a PM and I'll send you a link and you can pursue it and maybe find a steroid that was

A) Never patented (or the trademark has expired at least)
B) Never sold commercially
C) Might have some other research from other pharm companies that looked into it, but decided to drop it and not sell it
C) Has a higher androgenic ratio than anabolic, if that's what you're looking for.

Keep in mind, the Vida book tested the anabolic to androgenic ratio in rat prostate and ani levator, both of which have extremely high androgen receptors. So, those numbers really don't translate into real life since they were never tested in skeletal muscle.

If you decide you want to make some compound, I'm down for starting a business.
This was purely an idea born out of boredom and curiosity, hadn’t thought of actually bringing a product to market until now... seems risky for such a small upside unless I found something truly incredible that wasn’t banned that everyone would want and wouldn’t get me thrown in jail 😂

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There are actually a million of these variations out there of different molecules that haven’t really extensively been researched. Var-diol, abomb-oxime, dbol-oxime, methyltren-oxime, was reading about a crazy potent analog of methyl-dienolone the other day that was never marketed. I suppose methyl dien-diol would be possible as well.
var-diol sounds incredibly interesting along with a methyldien analogue 🤔 seems with how strong dienolone is That a modified methyldien would be a huge hit depending on hepatoxicity.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@brofessorx and @Rockslide make a valid point, it is still viable as medication. Superdrol has a ton of love on here and it was scrapped due to toxicity. I personally know 2 guys who ran m1t and halo for 8 weeks at 10-20mg (Separately) and this was in the early 2000’s before there was so much information easily available like on this forum about hepatoxicity. I will say though that one guy was at west side barbell when he ran both and I’m convinced those guys aren’t human. But back on topic, with how incredibly rare it is to find and how expensive it is, is it possible the hepatoxicity has been blown up into legendary status Instead of grounded in reality?
*edit* I’m not advocating that anyone try to do what those guys did or remotely saying that the majority of users could without issues*

Last edited:
New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The problem is getting the Chinese chemical factories to manufacturer these rare and barely described compounds. Some of them might not be feasible to manufacturer for the cost and some flat out just not work. Then there's the issue of trying to market and sell them with absolutely no data on how or if they even work. You become a human guinea pig trying all these esoteric steroids in an attempt to bypass US law.

But, you're right, there are plenty of prohormones out there for anyone who wants to sell them. It's just a matter of trying to hide your activity from the FDA/DEA when you do it, and that's a big risk.

I actually came across a totally legal prohormone that is GRAS and have been trying to pitch it to supplement companies for years, but could never find any takers.
Ever try to pitch it to @ZOO? He brought 3ad back into the mainstream and maybe he’d be more receptive than a bigger company

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ever try to pitch it to @ZOO? He brought 3ad back into the mainstream and maybe he’d be more receptive than a bigger company
I don't know who would want to use 3AD. That was a garbage prohormone. If you could do something like Anadrol-diol or Anavar-diol, that would be pretty amazing. But the legality of it would be highly questionable, you would have to sell it through gray market stores.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know who would want to use 3AD. That was a garbage prohormone. If you could do something like Anadrol-diol or Anavar-diol, that would be pretty amazing. But the legality of it would be highly questionable, you would have to sell it through gray market stores.
Seems like a lab like brawn could pull something like this off quite well, having the resources to research, and could sell it legally in stores in the U.K. and ship it across the pond “legally”

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m always interested in novel designers. There are a lot of variables (largely cost prohibitive) that prevent new compounds from being developed or brought in. At least from a smaller guy like me. Although much more expensive than they were, products that have been around for a while (DMZ and MSTEN) can still be made affordable. So under Vicious Labs I still have those. LMG now in stock! ;)

I got 3AD through my primary manufacturer who I have known for many years happened to patent and produce it. As long as I’m willing to pay the fee I can still have it made. But I wouldn’t have been able to spend the capital to bring it in directly myself. Their investment was well into the 6 figures. Also, I have a lot 3AD left. If anybody wants to purchase any please send me a PM

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think var-diol was almost available from an pretty great RC site that unfortunately didn’t last as long as many wish they would have. Was a damn shame.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3AD is a dope stacker. Try it at 75-100mg. Don’t look for big gains. Look for better fullness and libido. Glad I still have a couple bottles in the stash.

Also, to whoever mentioned Dbol-Oxime, Celtic did make that, and I ran it. You had to crank it up pretty high, like 80-120mg if I recall right, but it was like DMZ-lite with no sides. Dry compound with some lean gains and decent strength. I remember pulling 540 at the meet for my final attempt and it was just a smoke show; definitely made me stronger than I expected.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Perfectly stated Hyde. Oh, man! I was a rep for Celtic/Prohormone forum so I got to try some neat ass stuff. Double methyl Dbol. SD-diol
That’s dope. I was done with orals at the time ba started putting out that stuff, but def regret not picking up some bottles.
I know it was under the pure labs label, but I really loved the trest phenyl-ace

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Some dude on here had a log of Adrol-diol from that one place that was around very briefly. That place I think did 1 run of var-diol as well.

Celtic had provirion-oxime, m1t-oxime, superdrol-diol, dbol-oxime IIRC.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Perfectly stated Hyde. Oh, man! I was a rep for Celtic/Prohormone forum so I got to try some neat ass stuff. Double methyl Dbol. SD-diol
Celtic Superdiol, the first and only time I used it was 50mg - it made really strong and really drove up my blood pressure. Hit a 263 logpress and could rep a 585 Trapbar for like 7 reps. That’s the show I blew my bicep tendon at. But not before I successfully lifted a 285 natural stone!

It wasn’t the best compound out there, but it sure packed a wallop for the $20/bottle I paid!

That’s dope. I was done with orals at the time ba started putting out that stuff, but def regret not picking up some bottles.
I know it was under the pure labs label, but I really loved the trest phenyl-ace
Never used Trest but that sounds sweet!

We need to bring it back, bro. Get your wizard hat on lol
Aaaaaah, the good old days...
I get some guys don’t want to lab rat the new stuff, but I think there was a lot of fun in the novelty of selection out there - I think a lot of guys appreciated it too.

Do we need anything new? Not really. Traditional AAS can get you whatever you’re after. But I think a lot of people love exploring new compounds, and that niche market would still exist.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some dude on here had a log of Adrol-diol from that one place that was around very briefly. That place I think did 1 run of var-diol as well.

Celtic had provirion-oxime, m1t-oxime, superdrol-diol, dbol-oxime IIRC.
M1T-Oxime by all accounts was a flop, but Dimethabold seemed to be a hit once guys figured out how much to take.

It was all an experiment, but that made it even more interesting.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree. The purpose of a designer is to offer a more accessible (and less risky) alternative. While I prefer using the basics like Test, I have to admit some of the derivatives are a lot of fun. Dien was one of my favorites. Trest I have mixed feelings about but would go to bed with it again if I wasn’t sidelined. Actually, I wouldn’t mind looking at the oil based DHEA esters again either. Are any of these still feasible @nostrum420 ?

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do we need anything new? Not really. Traditional AAS can get you whatever you’re after. But I think a lot of people love exploring new compounds, and that niche market would still exist.
And the amount of people who would prefer a grey area compound to a black market drug is very high. Its a fun endeavor, msten is a perfect example of a grey area drug that's safer than what its meant to replace (superdrol). You liked superdiol? Ive only ever heard that it was a big flop but cant find much info

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The logs on here for super-diol seemed good. Seemed like 30-40 was like 15 of SD from what people said.

I missed out on all these . Heard androisoxazole was the bomb.

How was the Nor-Delta-6 ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And the amount of people who would prefer a grey area compound to a black market drug is very high. Its a fun endeavor, msten is a perfect example of a grey area drug that's safer than what its meant to replace (superdrol). You liked superdiol? Ive only ever heard that it was a big flop but cant find much info
40-60mg of Superdiol was stronger than 45-60mg DMZ. I have never used Superdrol so I cannot directly compare. Definitely stronger in effect than 30mg Msten.

I also was using 100mg of The One (D-Plex) for extra horsepower at the time which I had already started 2 weeks prior. And a base of like 2.5g andros, but that was not a new variable.

@nostrum420 Speaking of all of this, is there any way to bring back The One??

And I second the interest in oil-based anything.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The one was on the 2014 ban list and is now controlled. Someone described androisoxazole as a cross between winny and var though or a more anabolic winny.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While Super-diol was a flop, i think that was less based on its performance and more to do with the fact that there was a lot of Superdrol floating around still.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree. The purpose of a designer is to offer a more accessible (and less risky) alternative. While I prefer using the basics like Test, I have to admit some of the derivatives are a lot of fun. Dien was one of my favorites. Trest I have mixed feelings about but would go to bed with it again if I wasn’t sidelined. Actually, I wouldn’t mind looking at the oil based DHEA esters again either. Are any of these still feasible @nostrum420 ?
I'm not really sure with the China ban on Andros that happened but kinda didn't... Weird times.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@nostrum420

Was the Nor-Delta-6 good to the rats

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
40-60mg of Superdiol was stronger than 45-60mg DMZ. I have never used Superdrol so I cannot directly compare. Definitely stronger in effect than 30mg Msten.

I also was using 100mg of The One (D-Plex) for extra horsepower at the time which I had already started 2 weeks prior. And a base of like 2.5g andros, but that was not a new variable.

@nostrum420 Speaking of all of this, is there any way to bring back The One??

And I second the interest in oil-based anything.
Not really. At least not legally.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All this talk about bringing back the classics... Too bad there wasn't a way a PH to a banned PH or PH to an active AAS couldn't be developed by creating an air or pH unstable ester or equivalent, or your carrier is the conversion mechanism. Once you crack open the bottle or rub it on or ingest it, it degrades into the banned PH or active AAS.
If life were that simple...

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah yes, the good Ol days of pushing companies to make compounds and being a guinea pig for the crazy stuff phf was beginning to put out.

I don’t know what was in the beta testing bottles of boladrol we got from ba at phf, but that was the strongest oral I’ve ever used.
and that’s saying a lot.

I’d still like to see someone put this out.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This has turned into quite an interesting thread full of novel ideas 😁 maybe one of them is still a possibility if a lab has made them in the past and can still manufacture them? @brofessorx do you think it wasn’t really boladrol? I don’t know much about it but it seemed to be incredibly potent

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not familiar with the 'Oxime' attachment to a molecule. Can someone explain this to me?

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Stomach acid hydrolyzes the oxime group and the molecule is left to be absorbed ( in theory) . All of the actual user feedback however from dbol-oxime, m1t-oxime was that the compounds are much drier and a little less potent . It’s unclear if it prevents armoatization but it may

As far as I know the ones that have actually been synthesized and released are dbol-oxime, M1t-oxime, methyldht-oxime (dplex/ the one-banned in 2014), methyl tren oxime, provirion-oxime.

Last edited:
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This has turned into quite an interesting thread full of novel ideas 😁 maybe one of them is still a possibility if a lab has made them in the past and can still manufacture them? @brofessorx do you think it wasn’t really boladrol? I don’t know much about it but it seemed to be incredibly potent
When we tested beta boladrol, testers were sent 2 bottles of a liquid solution. The liquid was definitely pure ethanol. The steroid dissolved was supposed to be boladiol. The pro hormone to bolasterone. And I at the time believed it was.
But the beta tester results and final product user results were completely opposite.
I was told the final product was hit or miss because supply demand couldn’t be met so a lot received tabs with just filler. They didn’t contain the compound. Whether this was known or not by phf, who knows.
Shortly after, a well known Chemist was paid to test products to ensure purity.
..... and that’s all I have to say about that

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When we tested beta boladrol, testers were sent 2 bottles of a liquid solution. The liquid was definitely pure ethanol. The steroid dissolved was supposed to be boladiol. The pro hormone to bolasterone. And I at the time believed it was.
But the beta tester results and final product user results were completely opposite.
I was told the final product was hit or miss because supply demand couldn’t be met so a lot received tabs with just filler. They didn’t contain the compound. Whether this was known or not by phf, who knows.
Shortly after, a well known Chemist was paid to test products to ensure purity.
..... and that’s all I have to say about that
What did the beta Boladiol most compare to in your experience?