Florida QB Suspended for Lgd-4033

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As the title says. Florida QB out for the season by NCAA after failing a PED test for lgd-4033. Not really into SARMs but for those who are, I don't see them lasting long. This will only fuel the fire

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder what brand and what his dosage was lol

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yeah not only did this add fuel to the fire but now it could cost my team their season

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never tried LGD but is it really that good for gains?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Never tried LGD but is it really that good for gains?
It depends on what you see as "good for gains " at dosages up to 8mgs over 8 weeks I gained 13.5 lbs and kept 9 after out due to a bunk SERM and I had no fat gain

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just watched a video on this but they just said PEDS....Nothing specific.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444698652.566396.jpg
it was also reported that he gained 40lbs since arriving to campus (173 to 210) so idk how reliable that is

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't realize they were testing for this already. Does NCAA use WADA or USADA?

Also, if it's not banned as a performance enhancer, what's the problem?

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
What else was he taking though?. Surely he stacked it with some other PEDS.
42 pounds in a year isn't that hard to believe though even without the extras. I don't know how tall he is but if he's over 6 feet 172 is damn light and 210 you would look jacked and not fat at all.

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
There are tons of sources confirming it was ligandrol he tested positive for. Just another nail in the sarm coffin.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When your young its possible, i gaind 30 lbs in 2 months when i first got serious bout lifting on creatine, pbj and full body workout 3x per week.
God i wish that would happn again lol

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Naturally I gained 30 lbs in less than 9 months lol beginner gains and proper diet made that possible

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I gained 2 pounds off of a family sized box of craft Mac n cheese!!

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I didn't say it was difficult to achieve. Just thought he'd stack it with something.
Word wasn't hating, probably was stacking all kinds of Shi. Only he will every know where he was getting the gainz. im sure his lawyer has advised him to play dumb and act like he just bought a supplement and had no idea that it was a ped. That's why light was shined on lgd in the first place. Easily to obtain legally and sold as a supplement. The perfect fall guy.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a twitter convo going on with a UF journo if anyone is interested. He's saying Grier only gained 20lbs from January 2014 to August 2015. The list of supplements banned by the NCAA is also extensive.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I doubt it was beginner gains, if he made it to college football I'm sure he has had a few years of lifting before now.

He's got plenty of time to hop on some Test, Deca, and Dbol to really grow now though. That'll show them!! Lol

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Lol, yeah, at least if you're gonna get banned get banned for doing some real AAS!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't realize they were testing for this already. Does NCAA use WADA or USADA?

Also, if it's not banned as a performance enhancer, what's the problem?
Local rumor is as stated above. It was a SARM, and SARMS are specifically mentioned in the 2015-2016 NCAA banned substances.

I have a twitter convo going on with a UF journo if anyone is interested. He's saying Grier only gained 20lbs from January 2014 to August 2015. The list of supplements banned by the NCAA is also extensive.
Never heard 20 before, 30 is what's been mentioned all year.

As for the extensive banned items, caffeine is also banned. That's absurd to me...

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Local rumor is as stated above. It was a SARM, and SARMS are specifically mentioned in the 2015-2016 NCAA banned substances.

As for the extensive banned items, caffeine is also banned. That's absurd to me...
His official weigh in when he started at UF was 172 and this season they said he was 201. So sounds like a solid 30 lb increase.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
he was probably taking LGD plus more, whats funny is he might've just figured the ligandrol was what caused him to test positive but sources say its something else now. who really knows though

and he damn well knew what he was taking just figured they woudlnt be able to test for it yet i didnt think they could either. the problem is these sarms are being advertised to much and as regular supplements, they are in my facebook feed all the time. once you garner the attention of the media and the masses who have no clue what a pct even is its no wonder these are on the way out.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established

According to what they journalists are saying, only Ostarine is on the banned list and many schools don't have access to test for that yet.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I doubt it was just LGD. That seems too much of a gain just off that. He must have been taking something else, unless the bottle said LGD and it was tainted with a PH.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some "sources" now saying it wasn't LGD. That would make more sense to me.