Flexit Nutrition still has a bunch of PH's

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven’t ordered any ph’s from them but I have order sup3r pct from them; shipping was quick and they sent some free stuff. I think that as long as you pick a reputable brand from them that it will be gtg. There are some instances that retailers will have good products and bad; it just comes down to who is producing what.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've been ordering from them for a very long time, and never have had one problem.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I haven’t ordered any ph’s from them but I have order sup3r pct from them; shipping was quick and they sent some free stuff. I think that as long as you pick a reputable brand from them that it will be gtg. There are some instances that retailers will have good products and bad; it just comes down to who is producing what.
Just think it's crazy they have the type of stuff I havent seen in over two years or so. Made me think they weren't legit

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just think it's crazy they have the type of stuff I havent seen in over two years or so. Made me think they weren't legit
The only things I saw that stood out were compounds like trest, msten, dmz, etc. The gray market type of stuff.

nnnnnn

Awards
They're legit and they ship fast too. Bought a supplement from them one week ago

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
I've ordered from them and never had any problems. They still have some PHs in stock primarily by smaller manufacturers. If you aren't familiar with the company you'll have to do search to check the label though to make sure of what you're actually getting.

For example there are some companies like Russia Pharma selling things named "Trenabol 150" implying that it's a PH but a check of the label reveals "5-methyl-7-methoxyflavone, 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin, Epicatechin"

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got some Blue Nose from them to run here recently. I will try to remember to let ya know how it goes. Expecting it to go well