Flashpoint vs Topical 7OXO

C

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Since Flashpoint and localized topical 7OXO work by similar pathways (I think) e.g., 11B-HSD inhibition, is one considered more potent or if they are different enough is there any value in stacking? Thanks!

C

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Stuff like Abliderated, Ab-Solved, etc.

I dig Flashpoint and just curious how similar it is, or not, so i don't end up overdoing anything if I throw in one of those other topicals.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you're going to stack, I'd recommend starting with low doses of each and working your way up.

Cortisol inhibitors are pretty subjective; some people take high doses and love it while others can become lethargic if they have too high a dose.

C

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you're going to stack, I'd recommend starting with low doses of each and working your way up.

Cortisol inhibitors are pretty subjective; some people take high doses and love it while others can become lethargic if they have too high a dose.
Makes sense because your saying they are in fact similar enough. Thanks Nos!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stuff like Abliderated, Ab-Solved, etc.

I dig Flashpoint and just curious how similar it is, or not, so i don't end up overdoing anything if I throw in one of those other topicals.
I’ll say from personal experience and I’ve tried a lot of TD fat loss products but Flashpoint is in my top 2. I’ll also say that FP combined with Ursa is as good as it gets. With those two, I lose weight while not even trying.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I've been using Flashpoint for a few weeks and it's very interesting the results..Whenever I use topicals I'm always dieting so I'm always losing weight but what I'm noticing is and I'm wondering if this is normal, that I get a weird tight feel feeling almost like after you tam to long in tanning bed or get a sun burn in general. It doesn't hurt it's not bad but it's a noticeable tightness of the skin. Seems like a good thing.

I'd love to be able to score some standalone aminophylline cream to combine with but seems it's impossible or atleast impossible at a reasonable price.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I've been using Flashpoint for a few weeks and it's very interesting the results..Whenever I use topicals I'm always dieting so I'm always losing weight but what I'm noticing is and I'm wondering if this is normal, that I get a weird tight feel feeling almost like after you tam to long in tanning bed or get a sun burn in general. It doesn't hurt it's not bad but it's a noticeable tightness of the skin. Seems like a good thing.

I'd love to be able to score some standalone aminophylline cream to combine with but seems it's impossible or atleast impossible at a reasonable price.
Hmmm, I think someone else mentioned the tightening effects of FP (in this context as opposed to tightening of skin due to fat loss), but I don’t recall who it was and it was a different comparison, if I recall correctly. I haven’t used it yet so I have no personal experience, but it’s being added in a couple weeks and I’ll mention if it happens to me or not. The way your description is translating in my head reminds me of using preparation H and saran wrap to tighten the skin before a military tape test.