Flashpoint log 🔥 losing stubborn fat -sub to this log and please ignore duplicates

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m late but subed. My body is similar to the ops and I’ve always had love handle issues. I’ve used a couple of other products that I won’t mention that definitely helped but I’m extremely interested in this. My Apex stash is already ridiculous but it looks to get bigger soon. My wife hates me

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
already ridiculous but it looks to get bigger soon. My wife hates me
That's what she said :LOL:

But in all seriousness when we get a random package delivered I get the look from my wife now due to so many supplements.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit delts/traps today and had a killer pump. Sucker for marketing so I grabbed this. Really clean energy with good pump and no crash. Not a fan of the high stims anymore other than the occasional bronkaid tab.

IMG_0963.JPG

Based on the look of the bottle it looks like I have about 25% left and then my final two. Still doing 2ml in the am and 2ml in the afternoon. I still feel bloated a little so the final pictures will be an interesting contrast in a couple weeks. Overall everyone in the other logs still enjoying the product as wel.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hit delts/traps today and had a killer pump. Sucker for marketing so I grabbed this. Really clean energy with good pump and no crash. Not a fan of the high stims anymore other than the occasional bronkaid tab.

View attachment 207276

Based on the look of the bottle it looks like I have about 25% left and then my final two. Still doing 2ml in the am and 2ml in the afternoon. I still feel bloated a little so the final pictures will be an interesting contrast in a couple weeks. Overall everyone in the other logs still enjoying the product as wel.
How was the flavor on the SunnyD?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How was the flavor on the SunnyD?
Decent. Just like most orange flavored products but I like the profile and it hit clean

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Opened bottle 3 today and weight is 189. Consuming 2500 calories and feel fuller and better overall.

In terms of the 1/2 way point I believe that flash point does indeed have potential. I think since my body was in a whirlwind after Hawaii and going from 203-187 in a short period of time I have stabilized and am getting an accurate viewpoint on efficacy. I am gaining weight but not really in my stomach. My 32 waist is the same and I feel fuller in my upper body which I wanted. If I was in a strict deficit I am sure the effects would be even more pronounced. As of now the product appears to be inhibiting fat gain for sure.

As previously stated, the log isn’t as “fun” as I would like but if anyone has any questions at all about the product feel free to ask here or hit me up!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Opened bottle 3 today and weight is 189. Consuming 2500 calories and feel fuller and better overall.

In terms of the 1/2 way point I believe that flash point does indeed have potential. I think since my body was in a whirlwind after Hawaii and going from 203-187 in a short period of time I have stabilized and am getting an accurate viewpoint on efficacy. I am gaining weight but not really in my stomach. My 32 waist is the same and I feel fuller in my upper body which I wanted. If I was in a strict deficit I am sure the effects would be even more pronounced. As of now the product appears to be inhibiting fat gain for sure.

As previously stated, the log isn’t as “fun” as I would like but if anyone has any questions at all about the product feel free to ask here or hit me up!
Great log, and great feedback, brother.
Thanks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
189.9 today which I like. Want to slowly add on some weight so I don’t feel so flat but also want to keep or lose that midsection where it is or was. Been around 2400-2500 calories at 40P/40C/20F.

At the dentist now for. A crown and then going to hit legs. They said I grind my teeth but I think I bite hard when lifting. May get some spurt of mouth guard since I workout at home and won’t look weird

Flash point is still causing no skin issues with me at all. I feel like this would be great alongside ursa for a 1/2 punch recomp.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
189.9 today which I like. Want to slowly add on some weight so I don’t feel so flat but also want to keep or lose that midsection where it is or was. Been around 2400-2500 calories at 40P/40C/20F.

At the dentist now for. A crown and then going to hit legs. They said I grind my teeth but I think I bite hard when lifting. May get some spurt of mouth guard since I workout at home and won’t look weird

Flash point is still causing no skin issues with me at all. I feel like this would be great alongside ursa for a 1/2 punch recomp.
Every time I go to the dentist they tell me I grind my teeth, and I used to like 15 years ago. Had the custom made mouth guard to wear at night and all that shyt. It turned out to be the result of being on Paxil- which I also haven’t taken for years. Nor have I used the mouth guard for like 15 years, as I don’t grind my teeth anymore per my GF who did notice when I was doing it at night.

I’m like, how many times do I have to tell you guys the deal here. It’s not like my teeth are going to regenerate from wearing a mouthful guard now and don’t grind my teeth!

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol. Might as well leave it now since the damage is done
I always have a mint in my mouth during most of the hours I am awake. Especially at work and when working out. It’s just one of my many odd obsessions. Kind of like how I have a panic attack if I don’t always have a chapstick on me.

It may just help you to have something in your mouth to suck on to distract it from doing other things.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It may just help you to have something in your mouth to suck on to distract it from doing other things.
This definitely deserves a "that's what he said" :ROFLMAO:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shawn Ray always wore a mouth guard when lifting. I had on made for when I sleep, spent about $300 bucks on it, but I don't use it anymore ???

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
190.1 today. Only a few doses left and then onto my last bottle. Hit an early workout and used the ghost strawberry RTD today. Was pretty good for a mild stim.

Flashpoint is still doing it’s work In the background. As I am slowly gaining weight I believe I am inhibiting fat gain (and maybe even losing) on application sites.

Can’t wait to see what the last bottle brings all good things so far!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always have a mint in my mouth during most of the hours I am awake. Especially at work and when working out. It’s just one of my many odd obsessions. Kind of like how I have a panic attack if I don’t always have a chapstick on me.

Good tip. Thanks bro!

Shawn Ray always wore a mouth guard when lifting. I had on made for when I sleep, spent about $300 bucks on it, but I don't use it anymore ???
Lol. That’s what I am afraid of.

I have to wear a mouthpiece at night. I’m a severe grinder. Apparently it’s anxiety they say.
Makes sense. My wife says I do a little but not too bad.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
190.8 today

Down to my last bottle and increasingly pleased as things progress. My diet has still be on track and staying right at or a hair below 2500.

Work has been crazy this week so my workouts have been quick. I normally workout in the afternoon when I get home but might switch it up to mornings 3 days a week. Do you all normally workout AM or PM? It’s not a lack of motivation after work for me, it’s not wanting to miss out on family time. I workout at home but still feel bad sometimes. Might just be better to knock it out in the morning a few days. I’m just not an early riser

Overall flashpoint has given me zero adverse side effects. Looking forward to this last 10/11 days.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another vote for AM workouts….there is no better way to start the day!

PM is for family time, and “other things” 😈

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure when I changed to AM Work-Outs, it's been at least 20 years maybe 30 ??
It's been a while for me as well. You start the day off on the right foot with AM workouts :) Plus I have no energy by the end of the day after work.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Friday I was exhausted by the end of the day! Workout Friday morning as so-so. I think it’s gonna take some getting used to. Tomorrow will be another AM workout. I’m thinking mon/wed/fri am and the other days afternoon. Break it up a little. Maybe I’ll fall in love with Am eventually though!

Down the home stretch and I am very impressed with how I’ve managed to stay relatively lean with the increased calories. I’ll have final pics and weight up by the end of the week! Time to go apply and the. hit shoulders/traps! Happy Sunday everyone

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
193.1 today
Had a morning workout today and I am ready for bed except I have Bible study lol. Third morning work out. Pretty good overall m, I just hate being so quite going into the garage

I will have my final review up tomorrow or Friday with pics. I am very happy with the progress made given the fact I am still gaining weight! No issues or side effects what so ever. Do you plan on keeping this as a mainstay @nostrum420 ?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
193.1 today
Had a morning workout today and I am ready for bed except I have Bible study lol. Third morning work out. Pretty good overall m, I just hate being so quite going into the garage

I will have my final review up tomorrow or Friday with pics. I am very happy with the progress made given the fact I am still gaining weight! No issues or side effects what so ever. Do you plan on keeping this as a mainstay @nostrum420 ?
If people keep buying it, I'll keep making it.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah the low carb ice cream is decent. Honestly taste a little better without the root beer inside because it comes like ice for some reason.
you guys ever make amino slushies?
1 scoop of favorite eaa or bcaa
A tad bit of a diet drink. I like diet orange soda
Some water
Stevia for a little more sweet
Ice
Blend

I’m all out of aminos :( so I use the cheaper option with a packet of the zero calorie starburst water enhancer currently

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
you guys ever make amino slushies?
1 scoop of favorite eaa or bcaa
A tad bit of a diet drink. I like diet orange soda
Some water
Stevia for a little more sweet
Ice
Blend

I’m all out of aminos :( so I use the cheaper option with a packet of the zero calorie starburst water enhancer currently
I haven’t but it sounds good! I don’t have any aminos atm either

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review- overall I am very pleased with what flashpoint has done. Although I started at 203 a large percentage of that weight was glycogen because I went buck wild in Hawaii. As my body returned to homeostasis I felt flat so began to up my calories. I stayed at 2000 for almost a year so upping them to 2500 was a decent amount. As I used all 4 bottles I believe I was able to maintain (if not lean out) in both my chest and stomach. Although I’m not as lean as I want to be I know the next time I cut I will use flashpoint.

Overall I would give it a 9.5/10 in terms of effectiveness. In terms of cost, with NOS frequently having bogo sales $60 for 4 bottles would be my suggestion. I dosed 2ml 2x daily but I think that’s the high end of dosing and you could go lower as other loggers have shown I had zero side effects and I think the pic will speak for itself imo.

Final pic
IMG_1240.JPG

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clear tightening around your waist when comparing starting and ending pics. Good work man 🤘🤘. I grabbed a couple bottles a little while ago and definitely plan on incorporating it after my next logging commitment. Nice to see something that seems to actually work as a spot fat reducer, not that you were chubs before or anything.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clear tightening around your waist when comparing starting and ending pics. Good work man 🤘🤘.
Dido. Definitely some tightening around the waist. Great final results.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice work