Flashpoint log 🔥 losing stubborn fat -sub to this log and please ignore duplicates

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big shout out to @nostrum420 and the boys at Apex @xR1pp3Rx , @Renew1 for the opportunity to log the new flashpoint topical. On paper the ingredient looks very promising so I have high expectations.

Day 1 dosing was .75ml on stomach and .75 on lower chest and I repeated the same dosing in the PM as well for a total of 3ml daily.

Diet will be keto and hovering between 1800-2000 calories daily.

Workout- might go back to my ppl or do a bro-split. Today I hit chest/back for fun.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two weeks ago (pre Hawaii) 187
IMG_9922.JPG

Today-203
IMG_0746.JPG

My goal for flashpoint is to lose belly fat more than I was pre-Hawaii

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follow along :)

@The Solution @rtmilburn @SFreed @CJNator @HIT4ME @wesb2387 @Tank999 @DennisTheDane @Juicedeez utz @BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda @LeanEngineer @coltonwalker @Brandinooooo @Sparkss @blueline438 @lifted67 @smith_69 @rtmilburn @FireTitan @alphagainz @ChocolateClen @justhere4comm @matt8483 @ryane87 @nostrum420 @mmorso @HIT4ME @thebigt @Dirty Dan @Bmac63095 @TNlifting @BEAST73 @Tank999 @BloodManor @angcd3 @habajaba @mmorso @cwages @TheMyth @DemntedCowboy @lukehayd @thebigt @Oconns28 @jalfrey @bloodnthunder @jtmass @Martyfnemec @christ83189 @GrizzleB @BOSSMAN @chedapalooza @christ83189 @love2liftkat @LiveToLift @Studhorse @stacy1212 @thebigt @afi140[/QUOTE]

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In! Looking good , bro. Leaner than pre Hawaii would be crazy

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No Tag :( but I'm still here! 😁

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is the dance we dance, what I see is not what you see when you look in the mirror................

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No Tag :( but I'm still here!
My bad bro! You know you’re my favorite! Thanks for everyone following! Gonna put this bad boy to the test.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I'm following, bro!
Thanks brotha!

Already got both my dosing in today. Wondering though if I should do my afternoon dose later after I train since it’s so hot and I workout at home; Feel like I sweat some off even though I apply an hour before training. I also know that my wife will kill me if I get it on the sheets or smell like it before bed. Such a dilemma

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks brotha!

Already got both my dosing in today. Wondering though if I should do my afternoon dose later after I train since it’s so hot and I workout at home; Feel like I sweat some off even though I apply an hour beforey training. I also know that my wife will kill me if I get it on the sheets or smell like it before bed. Such a dilemma
Oh trust me, every time I apply a transdermal product of any kind, I suddenly feel motivated to do something that entails me sweating my ass off. Just did that in fact like 20 minutes before doing 30 minutes of cardio. It’s all part of the fun, so you just have to get out of the shower and apply more.

This is real life 🤷‍♂️

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks brotha!

Already got both my dosing in today. Wondering though if I should do my afternoon dose later after I train since it’s so hot and I workout at home; Feel like I sweat some off even though I apply an hour before training. I also know that my wife will kill me if I get it on the sheets or smell like it before bed. Such a dilemma
I have not seen or smelled any evidence of it on the sheets. The smell totally is gone with in a half an hour.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not seen or smelled any evidence of it on the sheets. The smell totally is gone with in a half an hour.
Yeah it’s mild and pleasant when I apply. My wife “swears” she can smell anything and everything. Even if it’s a good smell she complains lol.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah it’s mild and pleasant when I apply. My wife “swears” she can smell anything and everything. Even if it’s a good smell she complains lol.
They always gotta find something to complain about!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3- nothing to report which is a good thing. Will weigh myself tomorrow morning for an update but the carrier is great. Dries relatively fast and no skin irritation or issues. Some companies I can’t use their topicals because my skin can be sensitive but never with any of the apex products.

Hit legs today and felt good but I am already feeling flat because I am back on my diet. All those extra carbs and calories from Hawaii had me feeling nice and full.

Any questions feel free to ask but there’s not much in terms of “feel” to report which is not what this product is designed for. I am sure most people are just interested in the before and after stats and pics :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In…umm you look great! You guys and your “I’m fat” comments You’ll have that Hawaii weight off in no time!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In…umm you look great! You guys and your “I’m fat” comments
I know! For some reason it makes me want to throw something. I’m not exactly sure why, or what it would really accomplish though..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Thanks everyone. Leanest I’ve been in 12 years. I am 35 and I’ve had a running joke that I’ll have “abs by 30” since I was 29. I think I’ve gotten as close as I am gonna get… unless flashpoint has something to say about that lol. My wife likes me bigger so after flash point I’ll try and do a lean bulk… maybe with some dienogen ;)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol. Thanks everyone. Leanest I’ve been in 12 years. I am 35 and I’ve had a running joke that I’ll have “abs by 30” since I was 29. I think I’ve gotten as close as I am gonna get… unless flashpoint has something to say about that lol. My wife likes me bigger so after flash point I’ll try and do a lean bulk… maybe with some dienogen ;)
I see you winking at me!

Well played…

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So curious what changes you may have made to your diet, exercise, or supplement regimen to get you to your leanest point in 12 years?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So curious what changes you may have made to your diet, exercise, or supplement regimen to get you to the leanest point in 12 years?
Stayed at 2000 calories for about a year with only like 2x two weeks breaks. Cheated on Saturday’s only( I did cheat from sun up to sun down though). I wasn’t strict strict but usually hit my macros. Last month or so started every workout with 100 burpees too which helped in the fat loss department but I feel like my workouts suffered because I was so gassed!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stayed at 2000 calories for about a year with only like 2x two weeks breaks. Cheated on Saturday’s only( I did cheat from sun up to sun down though). I wasn’t strict strict but usually hit my macros. Last month or so started every workout with 100 burpees too which helped in the fat loss department but I feel like my workouts suffered because I was so gassed!
I would be gassed for sure after 100 burpees pre workout. I'd probably do them post workout just so my workout wouldn't suffer.

That root beer float looks good! I've never had the breyer's carb smart ice cream. Any good?!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the 100 burpees idea, or at least the thought of it. That would be a great way to start off the day upon waking.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking deezed already my guy. Excited to see how this treats you.

Also, I have a serious root beer float craving now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't had a float in years................

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the low carb ice cream is decent. Honestly taste a little better without the root beer inside because it comes like ice for some reason.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5 already feeling leaner. I know it’s the caloric restriction after 2 weeks of wildness. Today I weighed 195 which shows how much was glycogen and water. Today I am gonna hit chest/back and looking forward to it finally. Since I got back it’s been very hard to be motivated. Works have been mediocre at best but I’ve still been getting them in.

Overall flashpoint is still great. Nothing negative to report at all. Everyone else who started before me seems to be coming along nicely which is nice!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
late but in .. and yummm float .. might have to hit arbys now they are doing $1 specials on float

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 1 review- overall the product is very easy to use at the twice a day application and I have had zero skin issues or negative side effects.

Positives- I do already feel like my upper abs are popping slightly more than when I got back from Hawaii. My body overall feels very flat though due to the keto diet. I have been dosing .75ml on my stomach and .75ml on my lower chest twice a day.

If NOS and everyone is ok with it I would really like to dose 2ml AM and 2ml pm. 1ml on stomach and 1ml on lower chest per dose.

My weight is already down to 193 so all my glycogen has been depleted for sure. Overall I have been on track with my diet and workouts have been getting progressively better. Going to hit legs and abs now.

Overall everything so far is on point! Enjoy your weekend everyone!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 1 review- overall the product is very easy to use at the twice a day application and I have had zero skin issues or negative side effects.

Positives- I do already feel like my upper abs are popping slightly more than when I got back from Hawaii. My body overall feels very flat though due to the keto diet. I have been dosing .75ml on my stomach and .75ml on my lower chest twice a day.

If NOS and everyone is ok with it I would really like to dose 2ml AM and 2ml pm. 1ml on stomach and 1ml on lower chest per dose.

My weight is already down to 193 so all my glycogen has been depleted for sure. Overall I have been on track with my diet and workouts have been getting progressively better. Going to hit legs and abs now.

Overall everything so far is on point! Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Sure; go for it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooooooo I need to up my calories. Lol. Hadn’t weighed myself in a couple days and then yesterday at church a guy told me I look like I’m losing weight (which means my arms, shoulders, etc are getting smaller). I get on the scale today and I am 186.6 which is good and bad. My shirts don’t fit snug around the arms and shoulders like they normally do and I feel totally flat. Needless to say I am upping my calories and gonna slowly introduce carbs back in over the next few weeks.

Good news is that my upper abs are still kind of coming through and the lower chest appears to be losing fat as well. This leads me to believe that flashpoint is indeed working the way it is supposed to :)

Overall training has been good and I reintroduced my burpees before I train…. Yesterday I stopped at 60 but I hadn’t done them in over 3 weeks so I don’t feel too bad.

Nothing negative to report in terms of flashpoint itself and it appears the product is heading things in the right direction. Feel free to ask any questions:)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already feeling better upping my calories slightly applied my morning doses already and used this as pre. Good stuff and chest was pretty pumped!

IMG_0889.JPG

Overall flashpoint has caused zero issues for me. It is nice to not have any skin issues as I can have them from time to time with topicals.

Although I think the “damage” from Hawaii still set in over the course of a week after starting, I think flashpoint is subtly doing its thing in the background. Even if I don’t lose a ton from flashpoint I think I will still be happy because I have upped my calories and if it continues to work this way then I will not have added any extra fat while still being able to fill out the rest of my body if that makes sense.

Full transparency- I am going to the fair today which means I will consume perhaps thousands of extra calories . Only once a year and I have to make up for last year too since we missed it

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GET THAT FAIR FOOD!!

your into fitness turkey leg all up in that grill ~!~

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Full transparency- I am going to the fair today which means I will consume perhaps thousands of extra calories . Only once a year and I have to make up for last year too since we missed it
Definitely need to try all the weird fried foods as well! Deep fried oreos?!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I’m doing 2ml a day and the bottles are going quick lol. Will probably need to pickup another 2 bottles to run a full 60 days. I got 3 flashpoint and 3 ursa during the bogo
PS any plans to announce to another bogo or sale in the next month or so? 😜

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
probably looking at labor day ... just a guess though. we might be able to get him to do one if we all sign a petition.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m doing 2ml a day and the bottles are going quick lol. Will probably need to pickup another 2 bottles to run a full 60 days. I got 3 flashpoint and 3 ursa during the bogo
Yes they definitely go quick at 2ml. That bogo at 2 for $30 is nice and 4 bottles for $60 is what a lot of topicals run for a single bottle. Not sure how dosing will be in the future etc but not bad if it does what it’s supposed to. I think it’s working subtly and perhaps even preventing some of the fat gain accumulated during my trip and increasing my calories.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight 187.2

Pretty good after the triple hamburger sandwiched between two Krispy kreme donuts

Everything still good on the flashpoint front. I did introduce creatine back in after my vacation and may have a little bloat so I might stop it but it normally subsided after a couple weeks. Weight is still good and workouts have been intensifying. Had a great leg workout which I hate and my core was sweating like nobody’s business.

Going with the family to see jungle cruise today but gonna forgo all movie theater snacks 🤦‍♂️ maybe just bring in an outright bar and Diet Coke.

Really nothing new to report but I do want to reiterate that flash point appears to be working slowly in the right direction. This is a beta log so who knows but as of now I like it so far