Flashpoint by APEX thread

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Had a really hard time finding info on this and the active ingredient before I started so I figured I would start a thread to see how others have liked this and share experiences.

So far I have been taking the product for about two weeks at 5 pumps applied to my abs for the supposed localized fat loss. 5 pumps is supposed to be 1ml but the level has hardly moved down at all, so I'm slightly curious about that. I wasn't expecting to see results very quickly, so it could be unrelated to the flashpoint, but in the last few days I've noticed a little bit more vascularity in my shoulders and arms. I also woke up today and noticed a little bit of a leaner look to my abs relaxed while on an empty stomach. I train mostly for strength so my physique stays pretty consistent and when it changes quickly it's fairly noticable.

All my training, supplementation and diet has remained the same with only flashpoint being the variable so I am curious to see how the rest of the bottle goes. I really was unsure of what to expect but I figured I would have to use most of the bottle to see any results. I'll keep updating as I go but I'm curious to hear some other experiences!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the contents does not go down, the bottom of the pumper comes up, so it will "look full at the top" until you run out. If the sprayer starts pushing air or not pushing product, spray it into your palm with the bottle upside down.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the contents does not go down, the bottom of the pumper comes up, so it will "look full at the top" until you run out. If the sprayer starts pushing air or not pushing product, spray it into your palm with the bottle upside down.
I've found what he's saying to be accurate.
I use A Lot of Helios, and was Amazed at first that the level didn't appear to go down at all.
And then I noticed the "plunger" coming up, and could then see the amount I had used.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you all! Thats very good to know. There's a little air bubble on top so I figured that would show the amount used but now I understand how it works. I will store it and use upside down as well to increase consistency.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
several flashpoint loggers noted systemic effects too~
I have not seen any noticeable systemic fat loss but the vascularity is certainly improved all over. The ab definition was not a fluke as it has stayed that way all week. All in all the only other supplement that leaned me out like this before was arimistane but this doesn’t have the harsh joint sides. Still at 5 pumps and seeing results but after another week or two I may up the dose a little to see if it’s even more effective.

If anyone else has any experience with this I would love to hear what they have experienced.

raji1980

Awards
Question about the best time to use. I have alot of stubborn chest fat. Went from 270 to 207 right now. Lost a little in the chest area but still alot to go. I know I still need to lose about 15 to 20 more pounds. I'm muscular so that pushes my chest out more. I plan on using 10 pumps for the chest area. Should I do morning before cardio, after shower or before bed? Also anything to help spread it around more? Thanks