FL3Xing My Selfie Muscles on Hemavo2 Max

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello everyone. I have been given an opportunity to try out Hemavo2 Max by iForce Nutrition and log my experience, thanks to VaughnTrue.
I chose the Rainbow Sherbet flavor.
I have been a Hemavol fan for years! So I was pretty excited to see this new version with some updated ingredients and dosages, as well as more flavors to choose from. I first tried Hemavol back when it was only in pill form, a guy at work told me if I wanted a good pump, I should try some. He reached into his magical tackle box and retrieved a handful of horse pills and presented them to me. It felt like a drug transaction, our eyes shifted around the room as he whispered of the benefits and dropped the pills into my hand. And like that, I was hooked, never to be the same again.

So with that being said, I received this tub last week before I left for vacation and I got my first workout in with it yesterday. I have been working out first thing in the day the past few months, fasted, and the biggest problem I have is I don't see the vascularity I'm used to due to the lack of carbohydrates. The Rainbow Sherbet flavor is pretty pleasant I must say. I used maybe 8 ounces of water to mix and I didn't notice any residue either.

So let's talk about my first workout with Hemavo2 Max. I did a 5x5 on flat bench, and then stripped it down to 135 and pumped out 30 reps to get the blood really flowing. I could tell my pecs were starting to feel pretty dense at this point. I followed up with 4 sets of slow body weight dips, then some incline dumbbells, 3 drop sets of cable pressdowns, and lastly, 2 sets of 30 reps on cable cross. At this point I was almost late for work and had to leave.

No noticeable increase in vascularity, but I did feel like the blood lingered in the muscles worked for a long duration post workout. And I will say, being a stim junkie, I went to the gym just assuming I had consumed a boat load of caffeine like usual. A few minutes into my workout it dawned on me that duh, I haven't consumed any. Now with that being said, I did notice a nice mental buzz if you will. I will credit this to Hemavo2 Max due to the fact I was not actually trying to observe the effects and tricking myself into feeling something. It was a complete after thought.

Good first workout, taste was nice, no stomach discomfort that I've experienced before.

Thanks again iForce, and thanks to everyone who follows along!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In in in!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One piece of advice going forward is to use more water with Hemavo2..I use 20 oz of water with mine. The more water you use with it, the better it will work. Also make sure you are hydrated prior to using it

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nice!! I was waiting for a log from someone who used the OLD Hemavo in the past VERSUS the new stuff!!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Here for the fun

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hit shoulders Thursday, only had 30 minutes so I made it a good one. I should note that I used only 8 oz of water again but I chugged water on my way to the gym. I just like the flavor!
I did standing bar OHP up to 155 lbs, then did 5 strip sets down to just the bar and repped it out. Started seeing some vascularity in my shoulders at this point. Then I did 3 drop sets of lateral raises from 35 lbs down to 15 lbs, followed by 2 drop sets of front DB raises from 35 lbs down to 15 lbs, followed by the same with bent over lateral raises. At this point my shoulders were pretty dead but I still had time so I busted out 3 sets of deeeeeep deeeeep stretched DB shrugs with 85's. That's where it got fun. I could see the veins become more and more visible in my front deltoids with every rep. Such a fun feeling. I didn't get enough time to witness the full on pump that I like to get, nor dead I sweat that bad, BUT....
I got home and ready to shower and my shoulders felt extremely plump. Plump enough to send selfies to my girlfriend. So that's a win-win.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def try drinking your hemavo2 max with more water. 16oz min and see the difference :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great shoulder work! Seeing the veins start to pop and muscles get pumped up is exciting. A supplement that works well and tastes good is a winner to me. Have a great weekend

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def try drinking your hemavo2 max with more water. 16oz min and see the difference :)
Will do!
You'd be happy to know that next time I'm going to add some sea salt, you taught me that trick back in the day ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hit back and biceps yesterday. I'll post that workout later. For now, I have a 30th birthday to celebrate!
I'm getting old :-/

Have a great day everyone and thanks for being here!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well happy birthday old fogie! jk I'm older than you! Lol (33) Gotta love the vascularity!! Should've taken a pic!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Pfffftttt, 30. Please.

Happy Birthday! 30s are the best years, without a doubt.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Happy Birthday

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Happy Birthday!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the birthday wishes.

I hit back and biceps last (aside from today's workout, playing catch up here).

I started with 3 sets of 10 overhand grip pull ups, followed by 3 sets to failure pronated grip. After this, I moved on to seated pull downs, 3 sets of 8, and then lastly 3 sets of single D handle pull downs to focus on contracting. I wasn't able to see it, but my girlfriend was surprised because there were a bunch of veins in my lats she swears she hasn't noticed before. I guess I really made them pop this time.
For biceps I did 3x10 DB hammer curls with 65's, followed by 3x10 of isolated DB preacher curls. I thought I would be done at this point, but the pump was so fun I had to keep going. I ran the rack with standing DB curls from 45 down to 10 lbs, then finished with 2 sets MTUT style hammer strength preacher curls. I had to hold my shaker cup with 2 hands and lean way back in order to finish my drink because my arms were so swollen :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha that's awesome!! Even making our girl happy! Double win! Have a great thanksgiving!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry bro, I've been MIA, I was pretty sick with a nasty stomach bug so im late,but Happy Birthday!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm back, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I took a new production manager job in July and have had maybe 5 days off since starting. It was so good having Thursday through Sunday off, I was almost completely detached from the outside world.

I had a sweet leg workout while I was away. I'll be honest. As much as I love pumps, I hate leg pumps! Lol. So anyways, with my knee feeling a lot better the other day I went ahead and started warming up with some body weight squats. I went to just the 45 lb bar after that and my knee said "HEY, I WAS JK BRO, YOU'RE F'D!" and suddenly I couldn't even squat to parallel with just my own freaking body weight anymore. Typical issue that I've been dealing with for at least a couple years now, and it comes and goes. So I did a bunch of hamstring curls to warm things up a bit more, wrapped my knees up good with my Elite FTS sleeves, and opted for leg press, which didn't bother me much as long as I didn't go too deep. Worked up to 360 where I did 3 MTUT sets. On the upward movement I did 5 reps of 15 seconds each, followed with a regular downward movement, then after 5 I busted out as many fast reps as I could.
I've only puked after legs a couple times. And those times both involved a pump pre workout. I stood up from the leg press and the pump was INSANE. It gave me the good old nauseous feeling I haven't had in quite some time and I almost puked, but I toughed it out and went on to some heavier hamstring curls, followed by calf raises.
The pump was so crazy that I was still feeling it a couple hours later. Good stuff, even though I hate leg pumps! Thanks iForce :p

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Sounds like some well-deserved time off. How do you like those Elite FTS sleeves? I've been eyeballin' them.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like some well-deserved time off. How do you like those Elite FTS sleeves? I've been eyeballin' them.
They are pretty nice, don't really pinch much in the back and they run a little more snug than I expected, which isn't a bad thing.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
What's the thickness on them like? I have 7mm rehbands and I'm looking for a similar thickness. I've found that the 5mm ones don't offer as much support.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went with the super heavy, so I think the thickness is around 1/4".

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff going on in here. Pumps on top of pumps

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulders is still by far my favorite workout with a pump product. It used to be bi's and tri's but that was back in the day when I neglected shoudlers ;)

I did some clean and press my last workout with 135 for 4 sets of 12. That gave me a nice all around pump in the delts and arms. After that I went to rear delt DB flyes, which I usually save for later in the workout, but I wanted to use heavier weights and then see if I couldn't get a nice rear deltoid pump by hitting them as stabilizers during the rest of my workouts. Followed that up with seated lateral raises 4x12-16, along with ront DB raises, pronating the wrists at the top to hit the front better, 4x10. Then I went to seated DB shrugs, MTUT style, for 3 sets of 10. Pretty painful pump at this point. You know the kind where it feels like if your arms fell off you'd actually feel BETTER? Lol.
I finished it up with 2x12 shoulder bombs with 15 lb DB's. If you're not sure what they are, I found a youtube vid. I do this but in a more fluid motion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FzQd-aN1V4

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still enjoying the taste of this. I do notice there is some residue inside the cup after I drink it, but that's pretty common with glycerol from my experience. Just gotta add a little more water and rinse it down so you don't waste it ;)
I am getting dry mouth a couple hours after my workouts I'm noticing, and I'm going to assume that's due to the water I consume being pulled into my muscles. Need to increase water intake a little.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Increasing your water intake should definitely help! Thanks for sharing the video too! Looks like a killer exercise!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Yeah, the GMS doesn't really dissolve. More water, as you've noted, is often helpful.

Clean and press, eh? You're speakin my language! I love weightlifting.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Repped out 225 for 20 on bench today, followed by 2 sets of 10 to my neck, guillotine style. Got a nice pump in my upper chest and went on to incline DB press for 3 sets of 12 slow reps. Decided to switch my split and do back on chest day now and let triceps and biceps be on the same day, so I did 5 sets of pull ups with varying grips followed by 3 sets of super slow pull downs using a pronated grip.

I'm uncertain still but I think I noticed something. I started mixing 10g of creatine into my Hemavo2 and it seems like it's adding to the pump, a little synergism happening here with the glycerol. I don't notice that when I'm not using a glycerol product.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Any reason for the 10g instead of the usual 5?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any reason for the 10g instead of the usual 5?
He prolly got it from me.. I am a huge 10g advocate.. I will never use 5 again.. I notice such a drastic difference.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard it from CB and numerous others now. I got into the habit of doing this when I used slin because it seemed to allow a rapid uptake. Now I do it with glycerol too because I'm seeing similar benefits. Maybe CB can chime in more but I figure with the extra cell volume in the muscles there is room to load up.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Inderdast. Thanks for the insight!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Happy New Year! How's things going?