Fitness people can make Ron Paul win!!!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Apparently Michele Bachman's entire staff has resigned, and Newt Gingrich's entire senior staff has resigned, all by choice. Talk about bad press! This our opening Ron Paul fans! Now if your not a ron Paul fan yet, Ill tell you why you need to be:

Paul says some things that are revolutionary, like when he was asked about how he would bring the troops home, and he said that he would just simply bring them home. Obama recently did this and is being praised for it. He also whants to legalize weed, and break up drug cartels. And before anyone says drug cartels are no big deal, I advise you to acknowledge the existance of the show Board Walk Empire. You dont even have to whach it, but just acknoledge the fact that there is an entire hit show dedicated to the criminals created by the Alcohol prohibition.

1. Getting pot smokers out of jail will be like a small bailout.
2. Taxing weed will be a BIG bailout.
3. States will still be able to run their drug laws. I doubt that anyone will really legalize heroin, accept maby Deliverance town.
4. As a fitness nut who just likes to smoke and still be a good citizen, I will never have to deal with an unsavory character again.
5. Lets face it, we live in a country where teenagers and baby boomers smoke. Many of them smoke way more than they drink. This really inforces 2 and 4!

Oh, and he wont let the FDA BAN SUPPLEMENTS!

Now remember 4 years isnt time for a president to do much of anything, but at least hell get the ball rolling on some things that NO ONE ELSE IN OUR LIFETIME WILL GET THE BALL ROLLING ON!

Im calling my local headshops and telliing to carry ron Paul memorabelia.

Im sending out text messages telling people do the same, and to register as Republican 3 months before the primary so we can get him into the top two running. I make sure to mention that hes a libertarian first though to make sure people dont just say "I hate republicans!" and toon outthe rest of the message first, and I appeal to the yout starting with the fact that he whants to legalize weed. I end by telling people to forward it and the "We need to get this across the country!"

Im doing the same on Facebook and Youtube.

Now I suggest that anyone who is a fan of Ron Paul, and a highly into follow what I do. Why? Because WE ARE BADASSES! We have natural testosterone that inspires us to work harder on something that were not getting paid for than many eople will work at their jobs! We get stuff done! The media wont give him the attention he deserves but we can! Sure some people here inject testosterone, but that doesnt channge the fact that we are balsey and do what we say will accomplish! Rise up AM! Tell the other fitness websites about the plan! Lets put our collective will powers together and work tirelessly to get the information to the people that the media wont!!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
And feel free to copy and past this. No plagerism complaints from me.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
wat does this have to do with fitness people... title should be... "potheads can make ron paul win"

Not that im hating on legalizing weed but sell me something i can buy here... (in other words whats he doing for the real fitness buffs and not just weed smokers???)

trenbologna

Awards
For the love of god, anyone that likes small government, civil liberties, supplements, guns, and generally freedom(!!!)... Needs to vote Ron Paul!

What's he doing for non-fitness buffs? He's not going to let the FDA ban supplements? How about them apples?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
thanks. thats what i wanted to hear.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
wat does this have to do with fitness people... title should be... "potheads can make ron paul win"

Not that im hating on legalizing weed but sell me something i can buy here... (in other words whats he doing for the real fitness buffs and not just weed smokers???)
Well I was really saying that fitness buffs are BADASSES and have the will power to get this done! I just edited the part about him not letting the FDA ban supplements into there, but that's beside the pont that every American alone should whant to vote for this guy.

He cuts through the bull****. Like the example i gave about bringing the troops home, where he would simply say come on home. And even if your not a pot head, that part alone equals:

1. Getting pot smokers out of jail will be like a small bailout.
2. Taxing weed will be a BIG bailout.
3. States will still be able to run their drug laws. I doubt that anyone will really legalize heroin, accept maby Deliverance town.
4. As a fitness nut who just likes to smoke and still be a good citizen, I will never have to deal with an unsavory character again.(contributing to the general moral gopdness of America)
5. Lets face it, we live in a country where teenagers and baby boomers smoke. Many of them smoke way more than they drink. This really inforces 2 and 4!

And for the most part, I was just saying that the tough people at AM have the will to get stough done and save our country. Lets be like Rambo! LIVE FOR NOTHING. DIE FOR SOMETHING!

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Ron Paul makes a lot of sense on a lot of issues but, he has NO SHOT, the powers that be don't like him. I find it funny though that a lot of the republican candidate clown car is parroting things he has said in the past

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Ron Paul makes a lot of sense on a lot of issues but, he has NO SHOT, the powers that be don't like him. I find it funny though that a lot of the republican candidate clown car is parroting things he has said in the past
But this is the exact problem. His own fan base wont do the work and get his name out there. Ill repost what I wrote above. Honestly, if every Ron Paul fan just sent a text message to every stoner they new, talking about how to get him into the primary, hed have a chance. Heres my plan Ive laid out to show my support:

Im sending out text messages telling people do the same, and to register as Republican 3 months before the primary so we can get him into the top two running. I make sure to mention that hes a libertarian first though to make sure people dont just say "I hate republicans!" and toon outthe rest of the message first, and I appeal to the yout starting with the fact that he whants to legalize weed. I end by telling people to forward it and the "We need to get this across the country!"

Im doing the same on Facebook and Youtube.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, if he leaves the Republican party he will increase my chance of a vote and support. I expect him too.

Hopefully Jesse Ventura runs..there is a small (very small) chance he may run and my chips would be on him.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Well, if he leaves the Republican party he will increase my chance of a vote and support. I expect him too.

Hopefully Jesse Ventura runs..there is a small (very small) chance he may run and my chips would be on him.
Ya Jesse is awsome!
In case he doesnt run though, I dont see why you wont just vote for the guy you say you like if he runs republican. Hes made it very clear that hes not a republican, but just doesnt whant to be treated like Ralph Nader.

Having said that, I do think it may be smart for him to leave the republican party at this point. He might get more attention than his dose now as a 5 second blip on the news clip about republicans.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Everyone request Ron Paul on Saturday Night Live!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya Jesse is awsome!
In case he doesnt run though, I dont see why you wont just vote for the guy you say you like if he runs republican. Hes made it very clear that hes not a republican, but just doesnt whant to be treated like Ralph Nader.

Having said that, I do think it may be smart for him to leave the republican party at this point. He might get more attention than his dose now as a 5 second blip on the news clip about republicans.
Well understood...I have mixed emotions about the scenario, Im understanding how he would be totally left out if he ran as a Libertarian or Independent.

I think he will leave anyways and he is just using the system which is ok to this point. Ill wait and see. He should ride it as long as he can so he can be allowed on the debates.

If you see my threads you will see Im one of Ron Paul's biggest supporters on this forum.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
But this is the exact problem. His own fan base wont do the work and get his name out there. Ill repost what I wrote above. Honestly, if every Ron Paul fan just sent a text message to every stoner they new, talking about how to get him into the primary, hed have a chance. Heres my plan Ive laid out to show my support:

Which with all respect, will do absolutely nothing. I've been a libertarian longer than I can remember and a supporter of Paul too, but the bottom line is few people support an agenda of true liberty. The vast majority of people out there have at least 3 or 4 "Holy Cow" exceptions that they want trotted through the door, be it welfare, universal health care, interventionist foreign policy, etc. And they all have a different 3 or 4, and so they all end up going for one of the two major parties out of habit and general agreement anyway. So unless Paul is the Republican nominee, he's never getting elected. All the stoners in the world won't matter unless of course he ran a wedge campaign against the drug war alone. And even then, no federal money for needles or research?! No welfare? No 'free' health care?

The vast majority of people in this world want freedom for themselves and strict controls on their neighbors. I can be trusted, you can't. I can drive without a license, but we have to keep an eye on you and everyone else. I can do drugs responsibly, but everyone else will mess it up. I can determine if my house is safe, but everyone else will build fire traps. I can own a gun responsibly, but everyone else will shoot each other dead over the smallest disagreements. Etc., etc., etc., etc., etc. That's how the majority of the world thinks, few if any people realize liberty for all is the only way to get liberty for yourself, and in all honestly few if any of them want to live in that world because it does require self responsibility and control on a level they may not be comfortable with. So they will always vote to keep a close eye on their neighbor and government boot on his neck and bitch and moan about their neighbor's every attempt to do the same to back to them.

Paul actually supports freedom for everyone, and all the benefits and risks that come with that. America of today isn't looking for that, doesn't want it. It much prefers the empty promises of 'revolutionaries' who claim we can have womb to tomb government provision of damn near everything one could ever want if 'the rich' would only pay their 'fair share', which is never defined except as always being less than they're currently paying whatever that may be. And hell, if like Norway we were sitting on a few hundred billion in oil we might be able to bankroll that for a while. But it's going to take a long time for Americans to realize they can't use the government to steal their way to wealth.

And until that happens it will always just be a tug-o-war between Republicans who think constant bombing of other countries will bring peace of the foreign front, and that constant raping of the poor and middle class will bring prosperity on the home front, or the Democrats who think all we have to do is smile and be more like Europe for our foreign issues to work out, and pursuant to that on the home front that we can tax the living **** out of anyone and everyone who shows the most miniscule signs of being successful as a means of getting richer all around, because all good things flow from a beneficent government.

Of course Rome and the USSR proved both approaches wrong respectively, but people take time to learn I guess.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Which with all respect, will do absolutely nothing. I've been a libertarian longer than I can remember and a supporter of Paul too, but the bottom line is few people support an agenda of true liberty. The vast majority of people out there have at least 3 or 4 "Holy Cow" exceptions that they want trotted through the door, be it welfare, universal health care, interventionist foreign policy, etc. And they all have a different 3 or 4, and so they all end up going for one of the two major parties out of habit and general agreement anyway. So unless Paul is the Republican nominee, he's never getting elected. All the stoners in the world won't matter unless of course he ran a wedge campaign against the drug war alone. And even then, no federal money for needles or research?! No welfare? No 'free' health care?

The vast majority of people in this world want freedom for themselves and strict controls on their neighbors. I can be trusted, you can't. I can drive without a license, but we have to keep an eye on you and everyone else. I can do drugs responsibly, but everyone else will mess it up. I can determine if my house is safe, but everyone else will build fire traps. I can own a gun responsibly, but everyone else will shoot each other dead over the smallest disagreements. Etc., etc., etc., etc., etc. That's how the majority of the world thinks, few if any people realize liberty for all is the only way to get liberty for yourself, and in all honestly few if any of them want to live in that world because it does require self responsibility and control on a level they may not be comfortable with. So they will always vote to keep a close eye on their neighbor and government boot on his neck and bitch and moan about their neighbor's every attempt to do the same to back to them.

Paul actually supports freedom for everyone, and all the benefits and risks that come with that. America of today isn't looking for that, doesn't want it. It much prefers the empty promises of 'revolutionaries' who claim we can have womb to tomb government provision of damn near everything one could ever want if 'the rich' would only pay their 'fair share', which is never defined except as always being less than they're currently paying whatever that may be. And hell, if like Norway we were sitting on a few hundred billion in oil we might be able to bankroll that for a while. But it's going to take a long time for Americans to realize they can't use the government to steal their way to wealth.

And until that happens it will always just be a tug-o-war between Republicans who think constant bombing of other countries will bring peace of the foreign front, and that constant raping of the poor and middle class will bring prosperity on the home front, or the Democrats who think all we have to do is smile and be more like Europe for our foreign issues to work out, and pursuant to that on the home front that we can tax the living **** out of anyone and everyone who shows the most miniscule signs of being successful as a means of getting richer all around, because all good things flow from a beneficent government.

Of course Rome and the USSR proved both approaches wrong respectively, but people take time to learn I guess.
I see what your saying, but the way I see it

1) Im 26. Whenever i can actually talk about Ron Paul with someone my one age, they suddenly become a Ron Paul supporter. I seriously believe that if we can get his media blocked message to the youth that they all be jazzed for Ron Paul.

2) He actually dose appeal to the "I deserve freedom but others dont" mentality with his basic agenda of how he whants America to stop giving out money and policing the world.

3) I hate to be cliche and refrence that old "If your not part of the solution your part of the problem" phrase, but I think that iss the biggest problem with a lot of Ron Paul supporters. They are really smart people who could really accomplicsh something if they banded together and were hopeful, but instead they nock down there own candidate and tell everyone else to give up. This is a problem because:

a) It hurts his chances of winning
b) Even if he doesnt win, dont you whant to sprk discussion? Just getting people excited about him gets the ball rolling on people seeing through the bull**** of other politicians.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Im 26. Whenever i can actually talk about Ron Paul with someone my one age, they suddenly become a Ron Paul supporter. I seriously believe that if we can get his media blocked message to the youth that they all be jazzed for Ron Paul.
The media are actively against Ron Paul. Ironically enough it took John Stewart to shame them into at least giving him some coverage this time around. However the media, both left and right biased, are en toto big government biased. Any candidate that actuall supports a roll back of government along libertarian lines will get buried. As they have done in the past to Paul and Johnson, they will do again. They will not cover him unless they feel they have to cover him. As such he will get no media time, less publicty, and will simply slip from people's minds. Look at the straw poll moment that Stewart harped on that finally shamed them into actually reporting the fact that he came in second in that poll by a ridiculously small margin. Before Stewart did that, there was literally barely a mention of him even as a participant, and he came in second. They have already decided he is unelectable, and will now do anything and everything to make sure he stays that way.

He actually dose appeal to the "I deserve freedom but others dont" mentality with his basic agenda of how he whants America to stop giving out money and policing the world.
As do all libertarians, right up until they propose cutting those people's favorite program.

I hate to be cliche and refrence that old "If your not part of the solution your part of the problem" phrase, but I think that iss the biggest problem with a lot of Ron Paul supporters. They are really smart people who could really accomplicsh something if they banded together and were hopeful, but instead they nock down there own candidate and tell everyone else to give up. This is a problem because:

a) It hurts his chances of winning
b) Even if he doesnt win, dont you whant to sprk discussion? Just getting people excited about him gets the ball rolling on people seeing through the bull**** of other politicians.
The government is the problem. With someone like Paul in the executive it will be less of a problem. But this issue will not be solved with an election at this point, there are too many special interests getting paid off and none of them will voluntarily give up their spot at the trough and none of them will be asked to do so by any politician who stands a snow ball's chance in hell of being elected. The problem needs to run its course until people realize the only way to solve it is to start shooting. You don't understand, the people in DC are so divorced from reality that they don't even know or think there is a problem in the US right now. The people they work with every day are happy. The military contractors are happy, the corporate and individual welfare recipients are happy, the unions are still by and large happy and employed, if worried. They do not see what's going in the rest of the country, nor do they give a **** beyond paying it lip service because they are genuinely ignorant to its existence.

There are two classes of people: net tax payers and net tax consumers, and politicians are surrounded by the latter and have little to no exposure to the former. The people like you and me, carrying this burden and working our asses off to support it. They and the people they hand our money out to are quite happy with the way things are and feel no particular inclination to change things beyond a couple well rehearsed speeches aimed at getting votes, nothing more. And we haven't even seriously threatened their jobs yet, and thanks to gerrymandering really can't in some instances.

So the bottom line is until you find a way to force them out, either via election or a bullet to the head, nothing will change. This is the pattern all civilizations follow. A small parasitic class called net tax consumes lives off the productive host until it becomes so damaging that the host either kills it, or it kills both itself and the host. And when they rot a new civilization arises and starts the process all over again.

Think of it in these terms; these people aren't paid much. I wouldn't turn down the average salary for a senator or president or house member, but bottom line is these people raise hundred of thousands to millions of dollar to campaign for these positions. That'd be like your or me through down a few hundred k for the chance to interview for a 50k a year job. IF we got it, you can bet whoever funded our 'campaign' would follow us right into office and start expecting special deals, and we'd hand them out thinking it's not such a big deal, and we'd eventually spend our entire lives immersed with these people, not seeing anything else. These politicians live in a separate world, they do not own what the produce and have little to no accountability for spending too much and every incentive to spend more than they really can. The system itself is built to fail, it can't work no matter who is in what particular office. At most an honest man or woman here or there might slow it's destruction, that's all.

megamutent8

Awards
anyone seen his 2002 Congress Video warning the US on what will happen in the Future, each one of his predicaments came true....not 50 posts so cant post vid sadly

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone seen his 2002 Congress Video warning the US on what will happen in the Future, each one of his predicaments came true....not 50 posts so cant post vid sadly
His predictions have come way long before that, you should watch and read his stuff from the 70's and 80's too.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
I'm polically neutral. There is no solution. Well there is but it's not what people want to hear. The basic things we teach our children in grade school we ourselves don't live by n that's why this world is so messes up.

Things like you can't spend what you don't have!!

Treat others how you want to be treated!!

Be honest in all aspects!!

Share...

If people would just be good people if the government followed these basic things we'd all be in good shape. But instead its corrupted with greed n lies, n manipulative media. Nothing changes Rep or dem. Its all the same lies n deceit.

PowerliftNY

Awards
Ron Paul spells disaster for America just put a sign on our back and say kick me

clayface91

clayface91

Awards
i think ron paul seems too good to be true in this day in age, and there's just something fishy about him when he talks all peace and liberty so highly but then also say things like this:

(in regards to sexual harrassment) “Why don’t they quit once the so-called harassment starts? Obviously, the morals of the harasser cannot be defended, but how can the harassee escape some responsibility for the problem?”

or how it seems whenever faced with a tough decision he prefers to give the authority of those decisions to the state which kind of avoids the question in a sense.. just my thoughts