Fist time cycling.

digic

Awards
I have a legitimate question about staring my first cycle. I have never done any steroids, pro-hormones or anything along those lines, but I am now interested in trying something out to see how what type of results I can achieve with a bit of assistance. My question is more of recommendations from the people who have the experience with either pro-hormones cycles/post cycle products that would be a good starting point for me. My stats are as follows: 36 y/o 6"2 215 lbs. I wanted to put size on before I tried any of these products so that I could build my strength and have enough mass on my body to be in a decent state to begin a cycle.

This is the heaviest I have ever been and am pretty lean with 9% body fat. I am currently eating upwards of 35-4000 calories with about 275 grams of protein and wouldn't mind putting on more size gradually, but I need some help because I am full all day long.

Any advice or recommendations is appreciated and entering this with an open mid.

Thank you.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I have a legitimate question about staring my first cycle. I have never done any steroids, pro-hormones or anything along those lines, but I am now interested in trying something out to see how what type of results I can achieve with a bit of assistance. My question is more of recommendations from the people who have the experience with either pro-hormones cycles/post cycle products that would be a good starting point for me. My stats are as follows: 36 y/o 6"2 215 lbs. I wanted to put size on before I tried any of these products so that I could build my strength and have enough mass on my body to be in a decent state to begin a cycle.

This is the heaviest I have ever been and am pretty lean with 9% body fat. I am currently eating upwards of 35-4000 calories with about 275 grams of protein and wouldn't mind putting on more size gradually, but I need some help because I am full all day long.

Any advice or recommendations is appreciated and entering this with an open mid.

Thank you.
Well theres plenty of mild stacks out there to start off with . How often do you work out ? Wat is your training like ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
9% at 215 is solid for a natty guy (even at 6'2) so well done on waiting.

If you want to start mild I would go with a 1-andro and 4-andro cycle. They can add a good 8lbs of Lbm if diet and training are in check (which it sounds like they are) they're minimal in sides and can produce really solid results.

are you aware of what a serm is etc? Research, research, research, before you start. It sounds like you're on the right track.

As far as brands I would go with super mandro and mandro the giant. They're both full efficacious doses at 4 weeks. You want at least 300mg daily of these compounds and many on the market are around 100mg daily.

We also have 10% off andro the giant right now for the next day or so if you decide to pick some up use code GIANT10

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/andro-the-giant-by-hard-rock-supplements

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/super-mandro-by-hard-rock-supplements

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
If those stats are accurate then you my friend have done quite well staying natty. Impressive achievement and better than 90% of the folks here on AM including myself.

Since the ban everything left I consider to be mild. I haven't tried LGD yet but it's what I can recommend for you. I still consider it mild and the only thing you need to worry about is basically just pct really. Pick a SERM and you're gtg

digic

Awards
Appreciate the feedback "Goodvibes" Looking into LGD's.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the feedback "Goodvibes" Looking into LGD's.
I can vouch for LGD. I'm about two weeks into an LGD cycle and the strength gains are pretty real, while it helps lean me out. I'm cutting and gaining strength. It's pretty great.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Id say go LGD I'm on day 29 up 8 lbs great strength increase , muscle fullness , slight fat loss . Very mild only sides are slight back pumps that seem to only happen at the end of the day from being active all the time and also my posture .

digic

Awards
I researched LGD and noticed the recommended dosage is "10 MG daily" and also noticed the contents of a single bottle is 10 MG. Does that mean one serving, one bottle @ $99 each? If so, damn! If not, can anyone confirm how many servings in each bottle?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I researched LGD and noticed the recommended dosage is "10 MG daily" and also noticed the contents of a single bottle is 10 MG. Does that mean one serving, one bottle @ $99 each? If so, damn! If not, can anyone confirm how many servings in each bottle?
10mg per cap. The amount of cAps in a bottle varies. If you're looking at liquid form then that also depends on how many mLs in a bottle. Becareful w/ dosing... No product out there requires one whole bottle per serving.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
It's 10 mg's per ML with a bottle containing 30 ML's . And dosing even just 5mg still gives good results

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
And if you see a bottle for $99 I can tell you what site your looking at and trust me there's allot better places to get LGD especially if it's Liquid . Keep researching

NewAgeMayan

Awards
From memory those stats are pretty much in line with Casey Butt's projections for maximum natty genetic potential.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
And if you see a bottle for $99 I can tell you what site your looking at and trust me there's allot better places to get LGD especially if it's Liquid . Keep researching
hey who has it for 99 can u pm me the name