fisrt cycle - mid cycle bloods and high estradiol

Nbenjamin113

Awards
Good morning gentlemen, I hope all is well. I'd appreciate feedback and advice from you experts as I am a novice to gear and am currently in the middle of my first test e 500 a week cycle for cutting. I am 27 years old, 5'11', weigh 200 lbs and have been training since I was 14. I never took any PH's or anything but decided after a few years of research on these boards that I was ready to start my first one and I freaking love it! I have been getting leaner and my problem areas have been getting bigger and more defined. I am eating roughly 2,800 calories a day combined with carb cycling. I train with a bro split of hitting everything once a week except legs and chest (my problem areas) I started doing twice on this cycle. I am running test e 500 split up in two doses (sunday night and thursday morning) and as a precaution I took adex at .5mg e3d from the start. I have never experienced itchy nips, not too much bloat (my diet and cardio are on point), and wake up every morning with a crazy erection. My libido has been great and haven't experienced any negative sides to be honest. At week 6 I took a blood test and got the results back. My total T came back at 2486 ng/dL and my estradiol at 85.6 pg/mL. I thought my T should be well above 3000 but considering this is a UGL test it might be underdosed? Either way I am feeling great and I know it is working so I don't think I will up the dose. But in terms of my estrogen, what should I do to lower it into a better range? I have an abundance of adex and was taking half a tab every three days. Is there a protocol I can follow or should I just take .5mg ed or eod? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
If you do not have sides just leave it that high. Problem for most things is the androgen/estrogen ratio and as your androgen level is high estrogen can be higher.
Also is estrogen anabol in itself so having higher levels can have a positive effect.

Nbenjamin113

Awards
That's good to hear brother, thanks for the response. I was scared of crashing my estrogen with that dose but I guess not lol.