Fish with rice & feeling full AF??

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
So Im currently in the middle of bulking at the moment current weight is bouncing in the middle of the 200’s. Im only eating 3-4 times a day. Im eating roughly 3 salmon pieces per meal (which is about 64 grams of protein) with about 1 oz of white rice. I can tell you this. Im dropping fat like crazy, I wake up full, I feel like I have a pump all day long and my muscle mass is getting bigger every 2 days. (I have completely cut my anabolic use out so I’m playing it natty) supplements im using is natural sterol complex and rich pianas alldayyoumay. With all of this short information being said, can anyone explain the reason why im feeling this pump daily even before working out?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’ve tuned the machine. This is what it is like when everything is on point 100%. You’re killing it brother!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You have enough glycogen fuel and protein/nitrogen to support the accrual of new tissues but not the carloric and fat/carb surplus required to maintain fat stores.

S

seanmitchell12

Awards
If you are feeling your muscles bulky, then you are on the right track. Keep yourself on the track.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
A Supplements 37
CATdiesel76 Supplements 16
Dustin07 Supplements 22
GreenMachineX Supplements 19