Fish Oil Recommendations

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone have a favorite? I'm about to finish my SFH which I think is great stuff, but the packaging is messy and it always leaks badly. the smell drives my wife insane and the price is IMO about double what it should be...

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
It depends on the form you would like to take?

Capsules or liquid.
Cod liver oil is excellent in the bottle.

For capsules

I use this version. But it's FR.
OMEGA 3 SUPERIOR

Maybe have this brand produced in your state?

Or this

OMEGA 3

that I ordered before

On the other hand, do not bet on Transdermal OMEGA 3.... you will slip into a divorce

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I prefer liquid as much as possible, I feel like with all the supplements I frequent I get sick of pills all day long lol

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I had actually thought about starting a thread on this… I’ve never taken omega 3’s other than cycle support but I have read a report about high doses of omega 3 helping with ADHD in adults, brain fog and just a general sense of well being. I started taking 5G of omega 3 from fish oil about a month ago. It was a Walgreens brand. So the last 3 or 4 days have been quite different. I’ve been in a much better mood, brain fog is gone especially in the morning when it’s the worst. I’ve been more motivated and I feel like I’ve been easier to get along with. But what’s impressed me the most is my lack of needing stims. I’m not a heavy stim user, I take a caffeine tab with Bronkaid in the morning first thing. About an hour later I take 2g of Kratom. A typical day I would take another EC around 1pm and I usually dose Kratom 4x a day max at 2g. The last two days I’ve basically cut my EC and Kratom almost in half. The cool thing is I wasn’t trying to slow down, I just forgot to take it because I didn’t need it. On a side note, I think it makes Kratom a little stronger if I take the fish oil about 30 min before Kratom.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I had actually thought about starting a thread on this… I’ve never taken omega 3’s other than cycle support but I have read a report about high doses of omega 3 helping with ADHD in adults, brain fog and just a general sense of well being. I started taking 5G of omega 3 from fish oil about a month ago. It was a Walgreens brand. So the last 3 or 4 days have been quite different. I’ve been in a much better mood, brain fog is gone especially in the morning when it’s the worst. I’ve been more motivated and I feel like I’ve been easier to get along with. But what’s impressed me the most is my lack of needing stims. I’m not a heavy stim user, I take a caffeine tab with Bronkaid in the morning first thing. About an hour later I take 2g of Kratom. A typical day I would take another EC around 1pm and I usually dose Kratom 4x a day max at 2g. The last two days I’ve basically cut my EC and Kratom almost in half. The cool thing is I wasn’t trying to slow down, I just forgot to take it because I didn’t need it. On a side note, I think it makes Kratom a little stronger if I take the fish oil about 30 min before Kratom.
I've never tried Kratom, did you notice a lot from it?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used to really like I Forces but I don't even know if it's still in production.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Truthfully I have a costco membership and I will just use the kirkland fish oil or krill oil and it lasts me awhile.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Truthfully I have a costco membership and I will just use the kirkland fish oil or krill oil and it lasts me awhile.
I'll take a look at it Sunday. They used to carry Barlenes which is great (but you need 2-3 servings to get the same value). I've looked and it seems like they don't stock it anymore. I didn't really think to look at their other stuff.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I personally use this one. Great combo of quality, potency, and price.
You can't go wrong with:
Carlsons
Barleans
Nordic Naturals
Garden of Life
Solgar
Solaray
Now
Source Naturals

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Same. I've had their Alaskan Fish Oil and Krill oil. Both seem to be quality and you can't beat the price. I can run 3g of krill oil a day for $20 a month.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wait for sales and stock up on Vitacost Mega EFA pills.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same. I've had their Alaskan Fish Oil and Krill oil. Both seem to be quality and you can't beat the price. I can run 3g of krill oil a day for $20 a month.
Agreed! Plus I just like the fact of shopping at Costco :LOL:

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
NOW Ultra Omega 3 or NOW Ultra Omega 3D. Given the amounts of EPA/DHA per pill it’s actually fairly cost effective.

750 combined for the first and 900 combined for the second, per 1 pill. The latter gives me 2700 epa/dha and 3,000iu of D3 for only 3 pills a day. Perfect during winter time.

I also trust NOWs quality control above many other brands, especially with how much rancid fish oil is out there.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You may find these are good bang for your buck. 250 caps. Use code AM15 KetoShop(dot com)
Screenshot_20221209_085757.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 37
CATdiesel76 Supplements 16
GreenMachineX Supplements 19
Supplements 9