Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Fish Oil Afib

Punkrocker

Well-known member
Can somebody please tell me what all this hoo-ha is about fish oil supposedly causing AFib now?

I've been taking fish oil for over a decade now and as far as I know I thought it was a very good supplement for cardiovascular health. Everybody seems to be dropping dead left and right now because of a certain thing that people were pressured to get but the system doesn't want to admit it so now they're trying to make everybody think that dying suddenly is just totally normal these days. Seriously though what the hell is the correlation between AFib arrhythmia and fish oil? I'm sorry but it sounds goofy to me. Could anyone please explain the supposed mechanism of action? Please and thank you
 
Invalid Link Removed

Basically says high doses of over 1 gram but at the very end of the article it states the cause of action is unknown. So who knows.
 
Invalid Link Removed

Basically says high doses of over 1 gram but at the very end of the article it states the cause of action is unknown. So who knows.

Ok just read the article. The average age of the people in the study were 65. Meh, not too concerned about a boomer study lol
 
Can somebody please tell me what all this hoo-ha is about fish oil supposedly causing AFib now?

I've been taking fish oil for over a decade now and as far as I know I thought it was a very good supplement for cardiovascular health. Everybody seems to be dropping dead left and right now because of a certain thing that people were pressured to get but the system doesn't want to admit it so now they're trying to make everybody think that dying suddenly is just totally normal these days. Seriously though what the hell is the correlation between AFib arrhythmia and fish oil? I'm sorry but it sounds goofy to me. Could anyone please explain the supposed mechanism of action? Please and thank you
Serious question. We've all been taking fish oil for like thirty years and everyone's fine. The The body builders from the nineties used fish oils by the bucket load. So why bother scratching your head about it.

It's not even worth looking into, fish oil is a super health supplement and the stuff your talking about I've heard a few ppl say 15 years ago. It's nothing new, it's also not completely tru
 
And you just prove my point……cut back on the tren and maybe that’ll help
Relax your being overly sensitive based on your own personal opinion. I refer to myself as a boomer since my kids became teenagers. It's not worth being upset about
 
Back
Top