FIRSTY CYCLE tren mix, test e, stanazol

gcdpo91

Member
22 years old. Training normally. Starting my first cycle and wanted to get some opinions on whether to run it for 6 or 8 weeks? And what are your thought on injecting tren every day at a lower dosage to minimize side effects? I heard it works from a few people.
 
I'd do 50mg test p / 50mg tren a EVERY OTHER DAY and see how you get along with that first. If you are doing well the first four weeks, throw in the winstrol at 20-30mg / day for the last four weeks.

So:

Week 1-8: 50mg Test P / 50mg Tren A EOD
Week 5-8: 25mg Win ED

Weeks 10-13: PCT

At 158lb, with a good diet and training plan, you should blow up size and strength wise.
 
I would recommend not using tren on a first cycle. Why not just test with a kickstart?
 
Back
Top