First Turinabol cycle. With test.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas,

Im going to be doing alog here, my turinbol just arrived and will be started tomorrow! I will be running it at 60mg for 6 weeks. I am on "TRT" Test E 200mg a week. Last time i did a cycle was Anavar last summer and i logged it here, it was great and helped me stay in check. Im fucking excited. The main goals of the cycle are strength gains. Not a powerlifter per se, but i lift mainly for strength. Im addicted to P.R.s! LOL. Will be taking Taurine, and fish oil as well. My split is:
Deadlifts/back/bis
Bench press/chest/tris
Squats/Legs/Abs
OHP/Paused Bench/Shoulders/Traps

Just picked up a slingshot as well and fucking love it. I really wanna get my bench up there. With the slingshot i can get 315 for 3. Would like to be close to 350-365 for 1rm by the end.
Deadlift- 545lb
Squat- 445lb
Front squat- 355
Standing OHP- 225

This is me now. 5'10' 200lbs. Also lean bulking at the moment. Would like to get to 215. Lets get these gains!
@Matthersby
sup bro

Attachments

ohjopo

Awards
I am on week 3 Test E - 500 mg and TBol 60mg, quite happy...
But I need to get my estro a bit more in check, holding a bit of water weight.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Was wondering where you went? How is everything going

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, after my last log, things got crazy. I was working at a gym, fucking around with the manager who was going through a divorce. She got caught and made up a bunch of **** that got me fired. I relapsed on benzos for a month. So i checked into treatment for awhile. I moved to a new area, been clean for 5 months. New gym, been killing it, but ready to kick it up a notch. Im doing really good though man, better than ever, thanks.

2 days of Tbol so far, nothing new to report. Had a good chest/tri session today, pumped out 315 for 4 reps which is the most ive done.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, after my last log, things got crazy. I was working at a gym, fucking around with the manager who was going through a divorce. She got caught and made up a bunch of **** that got me fired. I relapsed on benzos for a month. So i checked into treatment for awhile. I moved to a new area, been clean for 5 months. New gym, been killing it, but ready to kick it up a notch. Im doing really good though man, better than ever, thanks.

2 days of Tbol so far, nothing new to report. Had a good chest/tri session today, pumped out 315 for 4 reps which is the most ive done.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Good to hear, brother. I'll be following along. I've been considering TBol run down the road

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Alright, i havent updated because there hasnt been much to report. Today is day 6 and im resting. One thing i notice already is after working a full day on my feet, my body isnt feeling too tired. Yesterday i worked a 9-5 and then ran a hard 4 miles in 35 minutes. And felt good doing it. Wednesday i actually went to planet fitness, mainly to check out the women. But i did a rare bicep/arm bodybuilding pump workout, and looked sick. My bicep veins are becoming more visible even during the day.
Im really excited. Tomorrow will be heavy squats and RDLs so ill report back after that!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How the hell do you guys bulk while working a physical job AND running that much?

Srs i feel like :sick: with all the food i have to consume just trying to bulk without extra strenuous activity.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I lean bulk well with just calories at maintenance or a little above. As long as my hormones are level (TRT).

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
How the hell do you guys bulk while working a physical job AND running that much?

Srs i feel like :sick: with all the food i have to consume just trying to bulk without extra strenuous activity.
i mean, testosterone obviously helps a ton! i sleep 8 hrs a night, i make it a point. and i just have 4 good sized meals and added a protein shake or 2 with milk. its definitley not easy going to the gym after working all day, and i probably shouldnt be running- but thats more for my mental well being and i need it.

anyways- day 7
wow. is all i can say. had a killer workout tonight. hit squats hard. worked up to 405x5 for 3 sets. which is a PR for me. before i was getting it for 3. i felt awesome.
then i hit romanian deadlifts. worked up to 2 sets of 495 for 4, which was also a P.r.! I finished the workout off with Hip thrusts (315x8) and hanging leg raises. i felt amazing. id say this Turinabol is absolutely kicking in and i love it. Tomorrow will be a Bench day so im excited for that.

405 squat x5 form wasnt great but whatever

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
i mean, testosterone obviously helps a ton! i sleep 8 hrs a night, i make it a point. and i just have 4 good sized meals and added a protein shake or 2 with milk. its definitley not easy going to the gym after working all day, and i probably shouldnt be running- but thats more for my mental well being and i need it.

anyways- day 7
wow. is all i can say. had a killer workout tonight. hit squats hard. worked up to 405x5 for 3 sets. which is a PR for me. before i was getting it for 3. i felt awesome.
then i hit romanian deadlifts. worked up to 2 sets of 495 for 4, which was also a P.r.! I finished the workout off with Hip thrusts (315x8) and hanging leg raises. i felt amazing. id say this Turinabol is absolutely kicking in and i love it. Tomorrow will be a Bench day so im excited for that.

405 squat x5 form wasnt great but whatever
Great chest tricep workout today.
I was the only one in the gym so i had to bench in the power rack. Which messed up my whole setup. So i just hit 315 for a few singles. Then close grip bench at 275 for 5. Took the 115lb dumbells for a ride on decline bench. Repped 225 on incline and finished off with a superset of over tri extensions and tricep pushdowns on the cables. I couldve kept going. The tbol plus i got ahold of venom preworkout which has DMAA in it...lol. tomorrow will be a rest day and wednesday is my day off and ill be hitting deadlifts so ill report back then.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Ok im on the 11th day now.
Wednesday I had a really good Deadlift session. Just recently switched from conventional to sumo, so this is my second week doing sumo. I hit 545 for a double. Then 3 sets of 495x5. Weighted pullups, cable rows. Working biceps is a blast on Tbol, my veins are popping and i got a sick pump.
Last night was shoulders/push. Got a standinh OHP at 225, for two singles. Paused bench 225x12, 275x6, 315x3. Shrugs up to 405 for reps. Great superset with facepulls and upright cable rows with the rope.

I can just keep going and going with the workouts.I feel great. Im not as tired at work. Sleep is great. I am refreshed in the morning. Its just starting to get good!

Plus im eating a **** ton. I was 202 at the beginning of the cycle, I will weigh myself soon and see what i have gained. Gonna take today and most likely tomorrow off.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13
Took friday off. Was gonna rest today but i got the urge to workout after work so i got legs in.
Fucking glad i did.
Hit a P. R. On squats!!! Got 465lbs for 2 singles. And i coulda got more!
Did some good mornings after but my lower back was bothering me so i stopped. Did some hack squats, lying leg curls, leg extensions, and calve raises. Hell of a workout...
Feeling wicked strong, looking good. Im excited for next week.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Should also add supplements im taking.
Tudca, milk thistle, vitamin d3, fish oil, whey protein

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Hell of a chest/tricep workout today!
Bench press
135x12
185x8
225x5
275x3
315x2
315x2
315x2
315x2
275x5

Weighted dips
Bodyweightx 10
+45lbs x8
+90lbsx6
+135lbsx5
+135lbsx5

Incline dumbell press
Worked up to 115s for 8.

Overhead tricep dumbell extension, dumbell pullovers for chest, and tricep pushdowns

Its starting to get ridiculous lol. I look like im on gear. My veins are getting very visible.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Looking good bro. Strong ad a mug!!!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How do you like it compared to anavar so far?

Assuming both are/were legit and not underdosed.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
How do you like it compared to anavar so far?

Assuming both are/were legit and not underdosed.
They are both good quality raws. 96% pure or something for both.
Its hard to say so far, im only 2 weeks in on the Tbol. I loved Anavar, got great strength gains, loved the look, and felt great on it.
So far the Tbol is very similar. I feel great, and can feel the peformance enhancing aspect of it. Ill really be able to see it shine in the next 2 weeks, and ill make my final call then.

I got another run of Var on deck, as well as Anadrol and Superdrol- both of which im very nervous about runnng, especially SD. Due to the toxicity.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How much anavar did you run?

There really seem to be 2 camps, one says var is useless while the other one praises it as one of the best compounds ever.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
How much anavar did you run?

There really seem to be 2 camps, one says var is useless while the other one praises it as one of the best compounds ever.
i ran 80mg, which is alot. but i got a really good price on raws for good quality..its been my favorite so far besides my first test cycle. its awesome for powerlifting, and strength especially if you dont wanna gain much size, and i felt really good on it. like with dianabol, i got really irritazble, but with var i just felt awesome. the tbol is similar so far.
i find it hard to believe anyone with real Anavar calling it useless! i guess in the sense youre not gonna get huge from it alone, but its a beast for sure. will probably be my summer cycle. that or winny.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
All i can say is wow. The turinabol has kicked in full force. Today was deadlifts/back and bis. I hit 545 for 2 sets of 3. 495 for 2 sets of 5... Lately its been hit or miss with deads. Some days i have been struggling with 545. I switched to sumo a few weeks ago.. so that combined with tbol has done wonders. I have alot more confidence attacking the weights.
After that, lat pulldowns and cable rows. Then hammer curls, where i got the 60s for 8 easily.. feeling awesome, looking awesome. My arms looked so sick doing curls. This **** is great.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
All i can say is wow. The turinabol has kicked in full force. Today was deadlifts/back and bis. I hit 545 for 2 sets of 3. 495 for 2 sets of 5... Lately its been hit or miss with deads. Some days i have been struggling with 545. I switched to sumo a few weeks ago.. so that combined with tbol has done wonders. I have alot more confidence attacking the weights.
After that, lat pulldowns and cable rows. Then hammer curls, where i got the 60s for 8 easily.. feeling awesome, looking awesome. My arms looked so sick doing curls. This **** is great.
Next week i will get 585... Im calling it now!!!

Hlee33

Hlee33

Awards
I’m late, but I’m in for it. Great job getting clean brother! That’s a big gains right there. Lord knows that benzo merry go round can be hard to get off, especially when you add tough life circumstances. Just started Tbol on top of trt myself. Look forward to following the gain train bro bro

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
DAY 23

Ok, so i apologize i havent been updating as much as I would like to,but i just had to work a week straight and havent been able to train much anyways...but when i have gotten to the gym, its been amazing. Last session I hit a new PR on squats, 475lbs and im confident i can do 495 next time. RDL's @495lb for 4 reps.

The strength gains from Tbol are VERY impressive. I'm thinking its better for strength than Anavar because the strength has been alot more noticeable...and I till got a few more weeks. Then I will take some time off, and I will probably go for Superdrol, Anadrol, or Var. But thats for a nother conversation.

Ill be hitting the gym in a few hours, if I can get a spotter im gonna to hit heavy singles on bench press. Cant fucking wait. Day off, plenty of rest and food. I will update after!

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
I’m late, but I’m in for it. Great job getting clean brother! That’s a big gains right there. Lord knows that benzo merry go round can be hard to get off, especially when you add tough life circumstances. Just started Tbol on top of trt myself. Look forward to following the gain train bro bro
Hey man, thanks alot.
Yeah, the benzos have been the worst fucking thing that ever happened to me...Ive had bouts with opiates, alcohol, blow, and the benzos have been the absolute worst to get off. I was prescribed a large dose of Valium and Xanax when i was in my early 20's from a drug pushing doctor. I willlingly went along with it. But when i had to find a new doctor, i got taken off them cold turkey and since then, its been a struggle with anxiety and ive kept relapsing. But i just got 6 months the other day, i feel amazing, and life is great. This training is the best medicine for sure!

Hlee33

Hlee33

Awards
I have had my run with Benzos, cocaine, and an astronomical amount of opiates. I know that world for sure man, PM me if you ever need to talk G.
now about these Tbol gains:)

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
How are the mass gains? Noticing any weight increase or anything

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Also, are you eating at maintenance level cals?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Shirts getting tighter yet haha???

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Looking lean bruh!!!nice work...so you woumd recommend the TBOL so far??? I'm thinking about running some soon

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Any side effects so far? BP issues or anything?

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Any side effects so far? BP issues or anything?
Nothing that i have noticed. As far as BP, i havent gotten it checked and i dont know the signs, but i feel good so ill run with that lol.

Today is deadlifts, and im going for an all time PR at 585. I hit 545 for 3 for two sets so i am gonna get this.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Again, i apologize for going a few days without updates. Life has been crazy. I celebrated 6 months sober last week, i work full time, and i also got extremely sick.
Last time i updated i was getting ready for Deadlifts. I hit 545 for 3, but missed 585 unfortunatly. Im so close but have problems getting it up, so I might have to do some deficit deads.
had a successful shoulder day, no P.r.s but i hit a 225 Standing OHP. Which im very happy with!
then, i got a stomach bug and threw up alot, didnt eat well for 2 days. Got back in the gym yesterdat to hit legs and was nervous id be weak but I hit 475 on squats for a few singles. 315 good mornings for 5 reps. Im pretty confident i can hit 495 on back squats!
I have the day off so im resting up, gonna eat a nice meal and hit heavy bench. I hit 350lbs last week as a max which was actually my main goal with this cycle, and i said that in my first post! so im pretty friggin happy. I'd like to hit a 585 deadlift by the end of this and itll be an extremely successful run.

I think Turinabol has had the most impressive strength gains out of everything ive run so far. which has been s4, s23, ostarine, test, and anavar. I will definitley go back to Tbol in the future. Ill let you guys know how much chest/tri day gos! peace!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats on the sobriety! I got a feeling you’ll smoke that deadlift by cycle’s end

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Hkw u doing @warriorscode8 ?