First Tren Cycle

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
Okay, I think I’m about ready to start my first Tren bulking cycle. This will be my third cycle. The first was Test/Dbol and the second was Deca/Dbol/Test. Does anyone have recommendations on stacking with a first Tren cycle? I will obviously be on Test as well, but wondering if it would be a good idea to stack it with something to achieve the best possible bulking results? I was thinking stacking with either Deca, Anadrol or Dbol. Or would it be best to run a Tren only cycle being it my first one?? Any other suggestions???

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just tren and test is the smart move as obviously tren is strong as hell and you want to know what sides you get (I’m assuming you’re using ace so you can get off the train if it starts to derail?)

as you’ve used dbol before you could add that in theory as you should know how you respond (I just personally don’t like test and dbol due to the high estrogen impact)

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
Just tren and test is the smart move as obviously tren is strong as hell and you want to know what sides you get (I’m assuming you’re using ace so you can get off the train if it starts to derail?)

as you’ve used dbol before you could add that in theory as you should know how you respond (I just personally don’t like test and dbol due to the high estrogen impact)
Thanks man. Always good advice.

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer

Okay what do you think about a Tren/Anadrol/Test cycle? Other than Anadrol also being harsh.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay what do you think about a Tren/Anadrol/Test cycle? Other than Anadrol also being harsh.
well

I love 19 nors and I really liked the strength and growth on anadrol last bulk (I also didn’t have any major lipid issues, blood work was reasonable)

so to me thats a great cycle (I ran test, deca and anadrol) but that’s me and I ran a lot of supports as I always do.

I’m a fan of cycles that incorporate multiple pathways (so a test, 19nor and dht along with something hitting the gh pathway for example)

but of course your response will be your response. If you can eat and sleep enough on the tren you should grow (anadrol also really hit my appetite) really grow

i like tren on a cut and deca on a bulk for that reason by the way, gotta eat and sleep on a bulk.

tag me if you log it, would be interested to see your results

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
well

I love 19 nors and I really liked the strength and growth on anadrol last bulk (I also didn’t have any major lipid issues, blood work was reasonable)

so to me thats a great cycle (I ran test, deca and anadrol) but that’s me and I ran a lot of supports as I always do.

I’m a fan of cycles that incorporate multiple pathways (so a test, 19nor and dht along with something hitting the gh pathway for example)

but of course your response will be your response. If you can eat and sleep enough on the tren you should grow (anadrol also really hit my appetite) really grow

i like tren on a cut and deca on a bulk for that reason by the way, gotta eat and sleep on a bulk.

tag me if you log it, would be interested to see your results
Will do. What was your disease for your first Tren cycle? I’m thinking Tren 250-300mg/week pinning Mon/Wed/Fri, Test C 400-500/week and Anadrol 50mg per day.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will do. What was your disease for your first Tren cycle? I’m thinking Tren 250-300mg/week pinning Mon/Wed/Fri, Test C 400-500/week and Anadrol 50mg per day.
i had a TTM mix so was 300 tren and test with 225 mast i think.

when i used anadrol I ran it at 100mg a day but I just don’t respond to moderate doses of any thing (which I’ve learnt over the years).

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here’s a though, op. Why don’t you run Test and Tren and see how you react before throwing A bombs into your cycle? Or, take Anadrol and Test.

Just throwing all these new compounds into your system at once isn’t wise.

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
Here’s a though, op. Why don’t you run Test and Tren and see how you react before throwing A bombs into your cycle? Or, take Anadrol and Test.

Yeah I was wondering if I should add the Anadrol since Tren is already a harsh compound. I might just do that.

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer

Yeah I was wondering if I should add the Anadrol since Tren is already a harsh compound.
i had a TTM mix so was 300 tren and test with 225 mast i think.

when i used anadrol I ran it at 100mg a day but I just don’t respond to moderate doses of any thing (which I’ve learnt over the years).
Everything I’ve read says to start at 25-50mg Anadrol. Do you think that’s a good starting dose for a Adrol beginner even though I’ve used Dbol twice before?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I was wondering if I should add the Anadrol since Tren is already a harsh compound.

Everything I’ve read says to start at 25-50mg Anadrol. Do you think that’s a good starting dose for a Adrol beginner even though I’ve used Dbol twice before?
yes, the aim should be to use the minimum dose required to elicit the response needed. The less drugs you can use the better.

people respond differently. I’ve always needed more of everything (recreational and aas), it’s frustrating as it costs more and damages ones health more but it’s the hand I (and others) were dealt.

you can always increase doses if you need down the line but everyone should always start low imo

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
yes, the aim should be to use the minimum dose required to elicit the response needed. The less drugs you can use the better.

people respond differently. I’ve always needed more of everything (recreational and aas), it’s frustrating as it costs more and damages ones health more but it’s the hand I (and others) were dealt.

you can always increase doses if you need down the line but everyone should always start low imo
I’m the same way. High tolerance for all types of substances including mental health medications. It should be pretty fast acting so I’ll start low at 25 for a week or so then assess.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agree with everything stated above, but if it was me wanting to run those 3 compounds and I was going to do it for a bulk, I would do something like this. Keep the tren low and the test higher. Anadrol toward the end of the cycle. Assuming a 12 week cycle.

so test 500-600ish weeks 1-12
Tren 250-300ish weeks 5-12
Anadrol 50-100ish. 8-12

Last edited: