enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
About me:
Turning 48 next month
Been on trt for close to a year (100mg week)
Ready for my 4th or 5th cycle (not sure)
Previous cycles were test only 500mg weekly
Right now @ 200lbs. Trying to drop 20 by March 1st..

Here's what I'm thinking. As far as everything I've Been reading most people are saying tren higher than test..

I've Also been seeing the benefits of running GW through this cycle to help alleviate some of the tren sides..

Being that this will be my first tren run, I wanted to keep it low/safe.. Here's what I was thinking:

Test weeks 1-8 300mg
Tren weeks 1-8 350mg
Cardarine weeks 1-8 10-20mg
Caber weeks 1-8 .5-1mg

Thoughts?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You dont even really *need* to bump your test dose up, but if youre confident due to experience what your AI dose will be going from TRT/100mg to 300, then all good. Im assuming tren ace?

With tren, instead of making a bodyweight your goal (Im assuming you are wanting to drop fat?) Id instead opt for a bf% or a waist measurement. The reason for this is that it is quite likely you will recomp on tren, which makes a weight loss goal unrealistic. Unless you are trying to make a weight class for some event?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you. Yes, tren a.. After I've reached my weight loss goal is when I'll be starting the cycle. I want to start lean and continue with a lean diet, but focus on max gains/recomp.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ahhh, ok, makes sense. Tren or sdrol are perfect for rebounding out of a kcal deficit.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually considered kickstarting with sd, but have a bottle of liquid msten. May start with that.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why only 8 weeks? Most cycles are often 10 or more. I am on trt and blast and cruise and mine are 15.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
why only 8 weeks? Most cycles are often 10 or more. I am on trt and blast and cruise and mine are 15.
Couple reasons. First, this is my first tren run, & being honest, I've been afraid of the sides.. Lol. Second reason, I've seen a handful of other posts throughout the different forums where a lot of people stick to 8 weeks - again, because of the sides..

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Couple reasons. First, this is my first tren run, & being honest, I've been afraid of the sides.. Lol. Second reason, I've seen a handful of other posts throughout the different forums where a lot of people stick to 8 weeks - again, because of the sides..
Not to mention if it’s smooth sailing you can always push it out if you really need to. I hate planning a cycle and cutting it short tho.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't have a ton of input but 1 thing I wanna say is the whole high tren low test and vice versa is completely a personal preference. Tren is strong and you want to get the most out of the least possible. Eventually you will want to run the most you can handle with the least sides. 150 to 200mg of tren is more powerful then most other steroids at 2 to 3 times that dose so why not start there and work your way up to finding how much you need or can handle. Some guys can't go over 300mg, some guys can't handle it at all, some guys can run a gram with no issues.

I personally would start at whatever dose of test you feel good on and 150 to 200 tren and increase as needed

jimmydd

Awards
Hey quick question was the tren sides bad or u really didnt see any

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have a ton of input but 1 thing I wanna say is the whole high tren low test and vice versa is completely a personal preference. Tren is strong and you want to get the most out of the least possible. Eventually you will want to run the most you can handle with the least sides. 150 to 200mg of tren is more powerful then most other steroids at 2 to 3 times that dose so why not start there and work your way up to finding how much you need or can handle. Some guys can't go over 300mg, some guys can't handle it at all, some guys can run a gram with no issues.

I personally would start at whatever dose of test you feel good on and 150 to 200 tren and increase as needed
Is tren typically done with deca or npp as i know both are 19 nor i think?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Is tren typically done with deca or npp as i know both are 19 nor i think?