First transdermal cycle and questions about mixing:

campbran04

Awards
First off, hello everyone and thanks for taking the time to read this.

I've recently finished up my first cycle of trenazone, and loved it. Put on some serious strength gains while apparently losing fat. I decided to give transdermals a try after being rather unsuccessful with orals. I attempted several cycles of orals but each time I would end the cycle early. For some reason I would get extremely tired after about a week into my cycle. I couldn't focus, I was sleeping easily 12 hours a day, but would make good gains. But after being on trenazone I don't think I'm going back to orals ever. No side effects, felt great, and actually had an increase in drive to get things done and an increase in libido!

So after this amazing success, I'm wanting to learn how to mix my own prohormones. Where can I find some good information about this? Anything else you feel is important that i need to know, please tell me.

Thanks

I've been doing a little reading, and will continue, but I see others on here talking about using isopropanol, DMSO or Phlojel Ultra? Can only certain prohormones be mixed to be used as transdermals?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I am no expert but only certain phs would work. Most are methylated so that they have oral bio-availability and they wiouldn't work or would work poorly transdermally. The molecule size plays a part in.it too.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
methyl = waay better bioavailability than transdermal absorption. and many ph's have too big of a molecular size for a td delivery. its a lot more complicated than just powder + phlogel = $$

look into prototypes 11spray if you wanna do another td cycle thats not trenazone

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Tvar is small enough. I believe u could make a goid transdermal ur of that. I believe it would be better than oral. Lmg is small enough. But that's really it. Or try combining a Td, an oral, and 4 dhea. The 4 dhea will help with the lethargy and sex drive issues that oral prohormone a can cause. Or look in to a test cycle. That would give u the best results

campbran04

Awards
thanks csa, I'll look into them, its not hard to find sources on how to mix up a transdermal, but it seems difficult (at least for me) to find information on what PHs can be mixed! I'll read up some on the 4 dhea, suppose to have with aggression, which is definitely one of the side effects I've always enjoyed!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
thanks csa, I'll look into them, its not hard to find sources on how to mix up a transdermal, but it seems difficult (at least for me) to find information on what PHs can be mixed! I'll read up some on the 4 dhea, suppose to have with aggression, which is definitely one of the side effects I've always enjoyed!
U can make anything a topical. It might not do anything but u can still rub it on.

Look up the molecular weights. U want around 300 and below. I posted a thing asking about topical a not to long ago. Good info there look it up