First timer needing some advice please

cs11787

Awards
Hi all. I'll be doing a cycle for the first time and need some advice. I'm 30 years old, 6'2, 235lbs, about 13-15% body fat. I've always been an athlete and have a big athletic build. My goal is to build just a little more lean muscle, burn fat, and increase strength. Two weeks ago I started eating a lot cleaner. Eat clean Mon-Fri and cheat on Sat and Sun. Nothing too bad on cheat days though like sweets or fried foods. I also have congenital spinal stenosis and lost all my strength in my right arm and hoping this will help recover my strength faster. At first I was debating ordering online but I have a friend who is JACKED so I asked him if he could get it and is getting me some Test and Tren. He is recommending an 8-10 week cycle, 1cc of Test and 0.5cc of Tren every Mon and Tren. He also said the stuff he gets is from bodybuilders in Cali and it is not as think and oily as other products because it's processed better is this true? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi all. I'll be doing a cycle for the first time and need some advice. I'm 30 years old, 6'2, 235lbs, about 13-15% body fat. I've always been an athlete and have a big athletic build. My goal is to build just a little more lean muscle, burn fat, and increase strength. Two weeks ago I started eating a lot cleaner. Eat clean Mon-Fri and cheat on Sat and Sun. Nothing too bad on cheat days though like sweets or fried foods. I also have congenital spinal stenosis and lost all my strength in my right arm and hoping this will help recover my strength faster. At first I was debating ordering online but I have a friend who is JACKED so I asked him if he could get it and is getting me some Test and Tren. He is recommending an 8-10 week cycle, 1cc of Test and 0.5cc of Tren every Mon and Tren. He also said the stuff he gets is from bodybuilders in Cali and it is not as think and oily as other products because it's processed better is this true? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Yeah, dont take Tren on your first cycle. As far as the Test you wanna shoot for about 500 a week. Not sure, what kind he is getting for you. You need to find this out. What kinda test(cyp, eth, u), whats the dosage(100, 200,250,300). And you wanna run it between 12-16 weeks. 8 is WAY too short.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And what is your friend recommending for PCT?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm sure you'll have a lot more comments very soon, but IMO you should not run Tren first cycle. Actually that's kinda crazy IMO.

But beyond that...1cc and .5cc measurements don't tell you or anyone else how much hormone you are talking about. The measurements need to include mgs.

As far as what your friend said, being thicker or oilier has nothing to do with how well a compound is processed.

There is a wealth of knowledge on this board brother, and most of us are happy to help. So keep in mind, that is the purpose of what I wrote.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just looked back on your other thread.... The one where everyone advised you against the Tren.
Good advice generally doesn't change brother. It's still a terrible idea a couple of months later.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Renew and @dementedcowboy are spot on above.

What your jacked mate is suggesting is the same as someone passing their driving test and getting a Ferrari for a first car - they simply won’t be able to handle and will probably crash. Plus it’s their first car so anything with wheels that moves will be amazing. Tren for a first cycle is wrong for many reasons.

If you are 13-15% bf at that weight and height then your training and nutrition must have been pretty decent for a number of years so you’ll do well off a basic test cycle. Maybe finish with 4-6 weeks of var if you want.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree with others.. Few things, we don't know how many mg of tren or test, you want test to be lower than tren and you have to be very careful with tren. Its unlike anything I've ever ran. I've had successful cycle with it but it's extremely easy to take too much and besides sweating like a pig at night which sounds like nothing but you really have to experience it, it also ****s with your head and that has been confirmed by many users. If you've ever in your life been depressed I wouldn't run it simple as that. It can bring back thoughts you had from before, you start thinking about your ex, you start being jealous of your girlfriend etc. If you've always been happy I think chances are good you'll not experience more than a typical shutdown depression. My advice is to go go something like test and an oral like winstrol to lean out.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don't use tren for your first cycle. That's just stupid, plain and simple. You won't even get better results, it will just hurt you.

Do test C 250mg 2x a week for ten weeks, and take 40mg of anavar on training days along with it if you really want.

cs11787

Awards
Okay you guys are really scaring the crap out of me haha. Thank you for all the concern and warning. I've already bought the Tren, going to pick it up tomorrow. Should I just get rid of it or when would be a good time to try it out? Test C 250 is what he got me so I guess I'll start with that and see if he can get his hands on some Var like a few of you have suggested.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay you guys are really scaring the crap out of me haha. Thank you for all the concern and warning. I've already bought the Tren, going to pick it up tomorrow. Should I just get rid of it or when would be a good time to try it out? Test C 250 is what he got me so I guess I'll start with that and see if he can get his hands on some Var like a few of you have suggested.
Just hang onto the tren. I always tell people wait til your 35th cycle to try tren, but really once test and Deca and NPP and Dbol and anadrol and anavar have all played themselves out and you need more than that... Then it's tren time. And even then there's other good **** out there that's less permanently harsh, like superdrol. You can run the same test only cycle more than once and get great gains each time, and only really have to add more when that wanes.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Or actually, i forgot you're going through a real guy, just trade it back to him for another vial of test c or eq or something.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Everyone else so far has given you good advice! I will also say DONT take Tren ur first cycle! It does **** with your head. Tren Cough sucks. Night sweats and Trensomnia also suck lol! Tren isnt for beginners!

Your first cycle I would just run Test and see how ur body reacts to steroids!

WHAT IS YOUR PCT & AI? This is very important! Also DONT start your cycle until you have your PCT and AI on hand! I would recommend Nolvadex or Clomid for PCT! Nolvadex is my choice. Also you need an AI incase of a flare up! I Keep Armidex on hand for my AI!

Understanding your PCT is a must before injecting anything into your body!

cs11787

Awards
Everyone else so far has given you good advice! I will also say DONT take Tren ur first cycle! It does **** with your head. Tren Cough sucks. Night sweats and Trensomnia also suck lol! Tren isnt for beginners!

Your first cycle I would just run Test and see how ur body reacts to steroids!

WHAT IS YOUR PCT & AI? This is very important! Also DONT start your cycle until you have your PCT and AI on hand! I would recommend Nolvadex or Clomid for PCT! Nolvadex is my choice. Also you need an AI incase of a flare up! I Keep Armidex on hand for my AI!

Understanding your PCT is a must before injecting anything into your body!
I was also thinking about Clomid and Nolvadex and was told I could take both. Is it necessary to take both? I'd like to understand PCTs better. They're recommended because these things decrease your body's natural ability to produce testosterone but why if you're supplying your body with extra testosterone would you need a PCT? Just for recovery after the cycle so your natural testosterone production levels can recover?

johnvmtech

Awards
PCT is for recovering your natural test levels while combating or blocking estrogen, because your body will have slowed or stopped producing natural test while on cycle. It is a must.

johnvmtech

Awards
Also reccomend you run Arimidex along with your T.

johnvmtech

Awards
Yes and 500mg is the min you should run. Like cowboy said 250mg twice a week. Keep it consistant.

johnvmtech

Awards
Depends how your body reacts to it. Everyone's different

cs11787

Awards
Okay so I just picked the stuff up.
Tren A 100 by Roid Pharm
Test C 250 by Pharmacom Labs
I've got one 10ML vial of Tren A and 2 vials of Test C. Buddy says do 250mg of Test C and 50 mg of Tren A twice per week. That's a super low dosage from what I've been reading.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Okay so I just picked the stuff up.
Tren A 100 by Roid Pharm
Test C 250 by Pharmacom Labs
I've got one 10ML vial of Tren A and 2 vials of Test C. Buddy says do 250mg of Test C and 50 mg of Tren A twice per week. That's a super low dosage from what I've been reading.
Seriously dont do the Tren! And dont start until u do wayyy more research! Especially on PCT. Also you dont need to take clomid and Nolvadex just choose one. Also dont start until u have ur AI!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pin the test cyp twice a week. 250 a shot. Sell the tren or wait a few years to use it...after like 10 cycles. I have pretty much agreed with all comments thus far.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pin the test cyp twice a week. 250 a shot. Sell the tren or wait a few years to use it...after like 10 cycles. I have pretty much agreed with all comments thus far.
Also, you dont have enough test to run a decent cycle. 10 weeks is a waste. 16 to 20 is much better.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can get more if needed, which it sounds like I will!
1 bottle pinning twice a week well get you 5 weeks. You need atleast 4 bottles for a proper run.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1 bottle pinning twice a week well get you 5 weeks. You need atleast 4 bottles for a proper run.
I think three bottles should be ok for a first time. Fifteen weeks is a solid run. But I definitely see your point.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on the forums awhile now, although I'm far from an expert on AAS I do have some lessons learned from my first cycle two years ago.

You will get the same advice repeatedly for a reason, so pay attention. This advice is repeated by the experts on here for a reason. So stop listening to your "friend" I will use quotes because if they are a friend they wouldn't be recommending Tren on your first go-round.

1) Blood work - before your first pin, 4-weeks in, 8-weeks in, whenever you feel crashed, and after PCT. The more blood work the better!!!!

2) have EVERYTHING on hand before you start. Alcohol swabs, different gauge pins, plenty of syringes, a sharps container, etc.

3) have your whole cycle planned out. Get bloods, first pin day X, second pin Day X. Get bloods...Last pin Day X, start PCT day X etc. I had all of this written down and mapped out, you should too.

4) have EVERYTHING on hand. Your whole cycle! All test, all ancillaries, every single thing. And have a reputable source for ancillaries and for knowledge should your gear be underdosed, overdosed, or completely bunk.

5) Plan for POST PCT, you will not retain everything you earned over the past 16-weeks. Don't let it get to your head. This was a mental hurdle for me and if you don't handle it correctly you can risk losing all of your gains, or get real fat real fast lol

6) Listen to the people on here, they know what they're talking about. They are not trying to hinder your gains, or limit your abilities. By keeping it simpler, you'll actually MAXIMIZE your first cycle and benefit the most from it.