First time with Enhanced

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
Just wanted to say this is the most powerful pre-workout formula I've ever tried! I'm 51,been training seriously for 20 years and have tried just about everything on the market,was previously using Ritual,Craze, and Conquer in rotation. I also use 2-3 servings of Optimum Amino Energy throughout the day. Since I have a very high tolerance to stims I opted for 2 full scoops of Enhanced. Wayyy too much lol! I trained this morning from 4-530 and am still full of energy now at noon! Workout was brutal,back&biceps,could'nt get enough . This stuff feels almost like a strong dose of ephedra without the jitters. Also unlike ephedra which dries out my mouth,this makes me salivate more,not running to the water fountain every couple sets. Pumps are great. I did mix an extra 500mgs of agmatine in which was prob not needed. Also not feeling the need for my midday shot of Amino Energy. I'm using this again in the morning,but only 1 scoop lol! On a scale of 1-10 I'd give Enhanced a 20! This is my first experience with PES products and am impressed :) Also got a bottle of Erase coming, trying it out for my TRT anti-estrogen. Will def be trying out more of the PES product line!

Touey

Touey

Awards
Just wanted to say this is the most powerful pre-workout formula I've ever tried! I'm 51,been training seriously for 20 years and have tried just about everything on the market,was previously using Ritual,Craze, and Conquer in rotation. I also use 2-3 servings of Optimum Amino Energy throughout the day. Since I have a very high tolerance to stims I opted for 2 full scoops of Enhanced. Wayyy too much lol! I trained this morning from 4-530 and am still full of energy now at noon! Workout was brutal,back&biceps,could'nt get enough . This stuff feels almost like a strong dose of ephedra without the jitters. Also unlike ephedra which dries out my mouth,this makes me salivate more,not running to the water fountain every couple sets. Pumps are great. I did mix an extra 500mgs of agmatine in which was prob not needed. Also not feeling the need for my midday shot of Amino Energy. I'm using this again in the morning,but only 1 scoop lol! On a scale of 1-10 I'd give Enhanced a 20! This is my first experience with PES products and am impressed :) Also got a bottle of Erase coming, trying it out for my TRT anti-estrogen. Will def be trying out more of the PES product line!
gregg-popovich-approved-o.gif

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback! I love the stuff myself and I bet you'll have a good experience with Erase as well. ;)

Touey

Touey

Awards
Just wanted to say this is the most powerful pre-workout formula I've ever tried! I'm 51,been training seriously for 20 years and have tried just about everything on the market...,

This stuff feels almost like a strong dose of ephedra without the jitters. Also unlike ephedra which dries out my mouth,this makes me salivate more,not running to the water fountain every couple sets.

Pumps are great. I did mix an extra 500mgs of agmatine in which was prob not needed.

On a scale of 1-10 I'd give Enhanced a 20! This is my first experience with PES products and am impressed :) . Will def be trying out more of the PES product line!
This is some review that is also seeming so honest, plus for the age of 51 it is some inspiration. Looking forward maybe to other reviews you may be having too.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great feedback much appreciated

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Stim energy wise, Enhanced is by far the strongest supp I have tried which is why I stick with just 1 scoop.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I only use 2 scoops on leg day ! If your not blasting off doing squats your wasting time. It also gives you the 1000 yard stare . Very scary to catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I only use 2 scoops on leg day ! If your not blasting off doing squats your wasting time. It also gives you the 1000 yard stare . Very scary to catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror.
I've found that this is the one pre that I don't have to dial back on leg day. Most have me getting too light-headed, but that has never been the case with Enhanced.