First time using MK677 and Ostarine

pkpk90

Awards
Hello all,

first time I am gonna use Alphaform Labs:

MK Extreme (MK677) and Ostarine (Sarm)

and would like to hear advices regarding dosage for muscle gain.

Also, I am thinking of continuing using Animal M-Stak prior to gym as it gives me energy.

Two weeks pre-cycle I was taking Milk Thistle as a liver protection each day.

Thanks for your time

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
20 to 25mg for both. Run Osta 12 weeks. Going to gain very little muscle so don't expect big gains. Stay on the mk677 as long as you can.

pkpk90

Awards
Thank you, on the Osta box it says do not exceed for more than 4 weeks. You said 12. You mean 4 weeks in, some weeks off and then restarting it? Also, it says recommended use 2 caps (extreme 3 caps). Can I tell 2 caps together before gym? Or should I take 1 cap Osta in the morning and 1 Osta in the afternoon along with MK677? Cheers

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you, on the Osta box it says do not exceed for more than 4 weeks. You said 12. You mean 4 weeks in, some weeks off and then restarting it? Also, it says recommended use 2 caps (extreme 3 caps). Can I tell 2 caps together before gym? Or should I take 1 cap Osta in the morning and 1 Osta in the afternoon along with MK677? Cheers
From what I have heard Osta should be run at least 8 weeks straight and should be taken all at once every 24 hours.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I don’t know why a box would tell you to run ostarine for no longer than 4 weeks; you might as well not be running it! I’ve always run for atleast 6 and up to 8 weeks. But running for up to 12 weeks is not unheard of. I just wanna add this in for the sake of safety but make sure you have a light pct lined up with a SERM as ostarine is suppressive

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds fishy. Osta for 4 weeks would yield ZERO to very little results. For best results run 12 weeks total. Timing does not matter as half-life is 24 hours. Just take 2 pills at once.

I would be very concerned about the source if it says do not exceed 4 weeks

SomewhatDamag

SomewhatDamag

Awards
Clomid or nolva
I have both in anticipation of a test-E cycle later in the summer. Currently doing 25 of Ostarine daily. Do you suggest one over the other, or just do both? Assuming I do 8 weeks of Ostarine....

pkpk90

Awards
Today is my 2nd day in Ostarine, you had any side effects yet? I am taking it along with MK677

SomewhatDamag

SomewhatDamag

Awards
I'm right at the week mark. First dose was on 5/22. I haven't noticed anything definitive. The one odd thing is that my measured abdominal fat has increased over the last week, which is a surprise. Slight, but enough to be measured with one of those Skulpt scanners.

I figured I'd try just the Ostarine at first, go off, then maybe do it again with the 677 I have, or do the test-E cycle.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have both in anticipation of a test-E cycle later in the summer. Currently doing 25 of Ostarine daily. Do you suggest one over the other, or just do both? Assuming I do 8 weeks of Ostarine....
For osta I prefer clomid
Something like 25/25/25/25 should be fine or start the first week at 50 if you like
Osta shut me down hard

SomewhatDamag

SomewhatDamag

Awards
For osta I prefer clomid
Something like 25/25/25/25 should be fine or start the first week at 50 if you like
Osta shut me down hard
Cool, thanks. Just to clarify, 25 daily for 4 weeks, with the option of increasing to 50 daily if needed?