first time using dymethzine, couple questions

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I recently purchased War Demonz by Centurionn Labz. 300 mg of hexadrone and 24 mg of dymethazine. This seems like a normal dose of hexadrone but a lower dose of dymethazine. I have done a good amount of research on both products (both dry prohormones which is what I wanted). I plan on taking it for 4 weeks at normal dose along side with cycle support. Then after 4 weeks of PCT with 175 mg arimistane week 1, 150 weeks 2-3, and 100 week 4.

It seems like most of the research on dymethazine is from roughly 5-10 years ago. I heard the current run of the stuff is slightly different and not as strong. Basically I just want people's opinions on this. I have previously taken 1-andro, epiandro, epistane, andarine, and rad 140. I also have studied the endrocrine system so i have an idea of how all of this works (not a doctor though).

Thanks!

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone? just looking for input if possible... thanks!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone? just looking for input if possible... thanks!
The typical sweet spot dose of DMZ for users these days is 30-45 mg. So 24 mg isn’t too bad considering you’re stacking it with another dry DHT derived hormone.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for your response, Jebrook. Yeah I figured 24 mgs would not be a bad dose for a first run then. It is also how the product is dosed ( 100 mg hexadrone, 8 mg dmz per pill). I guess my main concern is if what I am taking as a PCT should be enough? This is where I have gotten so many different answers... some say you NEED clomid or nolvadex after DMZ, some say a normal PCT with an AI in it (Arimistane) should be fine.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your response, Jebrook. Yeah I figured 24 mgs would not be a bad dose for a first run then. It is also how the product is dosed ( 100 mg hexadrone, 8 mg dmz per pill). I guess my main concern is if what I am taking as a PCT should be enough? This is where I have gotten so many different answers... some say you NEED clomid or nolvadex after DMZ, some say a normal PCT with an AI in it (Arimistane) should be fine.
No SERM no cycle. Period. Point blank. End of story. Use Clomid or Nolvadex, whichever you prefer. Do not take any risk with your HPTA.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your pct of armistane is absolutely useless. On cycle I highly recommend picking up CEL Tudca and Cycle Assist. I like using X gels and M test in my pct as well but hey are not a replacement for a serm. You can get a quality serm such as clomid or nolva from premier research essentials. You’ve ran all of those cycles before without using a serm!?

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's what I figured. I guess it just was not necessary with the DHEA based prohormones or epistane?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I figured. I guess it just was not necessary with the DHEA based prohormones or epistane?
A SERM should be used for any exogenous androgens that are suppressive to the HPTA. That includes your previous cycles. A lot of people claim that suppression with DHEA derivative prohormones is minimal due to their mild nature but that is a misconstrued perception. Suppression is unique to each individual and affected by dosage and duration. Personal bloodwork is the only way to know if you need a SERM or not to recover. Since the majority of casual users don’t utilize bloodwork my recommendation is always a SERM based PCT.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That makes 100% sense... just like most things its dose, duration, and individual dependent. It is just better safe than sorry. Thanks again for your input... you really seem to know your stuff.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's nothing normal about using arimistane as a PCT. In fact it's useless as a stand-alone PCT. Get a serm

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's necessary with those too, not sure who's giving you advice but stop listening to them

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interesting... thanks for the input. It is hard to get SERMs haha.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks everyone. All very useful information to be honest. All Repped.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know a lot of people will disagree with this, but at 40mg DMZ was not worth the sides. 24mg doesnt seem like a bad first run at all. Im not too faamiliar with all Hex has to offer but if the DMZ is 8mg per cap I would seriously doubt you would want to run more than 32mg DMZ for your first run anyway.