first time test cyp user

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
D@mn guys--glad I haven't had that experience yet.

Why were your nips injected? Piercing or surgery? If that's some new spot to hit in hopes of increasing absorption rates I'll have to pass!
Lol piercings. I heard injecting them with estradiol is benificial though.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I get cliff notes on this thread to save me the 7 page read?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
basically:

kretz's endo is an idiot
my GP is an idiot
100mg is not enough test
kretz always faints when injecting
lboston used clomid to get fertile then jumped back on TRT
this thread went to hell for the other 2 pages
:D
Lol alright.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Well, if kretz is out there, I hope his mom delivered the package flawlessly...

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im here!!!!!! haha u guys are hilarious! well my mom i got injected in the good ol' butt and did fine! felt a little funky but nothin crazy, feel fine now, and actually didnt have any foo din me again and came from working out..........thanks for the concerns uys and sorry i didnt pass out and hit my head lol although that might help my dumb brain start makin some lh and natrual test......just bought some reduce xt today to reduce cortisol which i know is very hih with me so lookin forward to starting that!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
there he is :D.....yeah cort control is way underrated ....reduce XT and the 7/11 combos work awesome for that. will work well with the test too, reduce cortisol and increase test....can't beat that.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there he is :D.....yeah cort control is way underrated ....reduce XT and the 7/11 combos work awesome for that. will work well with the test too, reduce cortisol and increase test....can't beat that.

guess i shoulde gotten more than 1.........dunno hwo many to take, also i was lookin for lean xtreme oriinally but its sold out eerywhere....did they stop makin it?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
guess i shoulde gotten more than 1.........dunno hwo many to take, also i was lookin for lean xtreme oriinally but its sold out eerywhere....did they stop makin it?
Reduce xt is strong and better.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awsom cant wait for it now my cortisol levels are throughthe roof

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
you might need more then, like up to 6 a day max dosage. but start with 3 a day and see if you can get a reading on your cortisol somehow after a month, and see if you need to adjust up.
I still would do 2am 2 afternoon 2 evening to jump start things quicker.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I still would do 2am 2 afternoon 2 evening to jump start things quicker.
yeah but he was complaining about dermacrine costing too much :D....so i was trying to make it last a month for him and maybe it will do the trick at that dosage. but yeah, 2 bottles per month would be great....but get expensive ($60) if he has to take it continually as opposed to cycling it or using it in PCT.

lboston

lboston

Awards
im here!!!!!! haha u guys are hilarious! well my mom i got injected in the good ol' butt and did fine! felt a little funky but nothin crazy, feel fine now, and actually didnt have any foo din me again and came from working out..........thanks for the concerns uys and sorry i didnt pass out and hit my head lol although that might help my dumb brain start makin some lh and natrual test......just bought some reduce xt today to reduce cortisol which i know is very hih with me so lookin forward to starting that!
Good to see you back man. Glad all went well. Injecting gets easier each time (in my opinion). Give it a month and you'll be feeling so good you'd stick that needle just about anywhere to keep keep on the test.

Really though, glad to see you did well.

I don't know about reduce xt, but erase i think had some Cort control as well?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Good to see you back man. Glad all went well. Injecting gets easier each time (in my opinion). Give it a month and you'll be feeling so good you'd stick that needle just about anywhere to keep keep on the test.

Really though, glad to see you did well.

I don't know about reduce xt, but erase i think had some Cort control as well?
Erase pro does. Ive never used reduce but isnt its main function to reduce cortisol?

lboston

lboston

Awards
It is. Erase pro would be a two for one...AI and Cort control

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have a bottle of erase pro, maybeill run it after reduce xt...and to savemoneuyim jsut gonna do 3 caps a day and hope for hte best......also if i end up getting bumped up on the test then the erase pro will be even better then so ill wait to see!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this thread died :-(.....anyways, little update, started takin reduce xt, nothin really to speak of yet, im taking 2 as soon as i wake up cuz thats when cortisol is the hihest and one pre wokrout and one post workout.....also 3rd injection today, first one at home, went good! my mom is stilldoin it thouh but its all ood, bloods next week then see the doc after that, will keep yall posted!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this thread died :-(.....anyways, little update, started takin reduce xt, nothin really to speak of yet, im taking 2 as soon as i wake up cuz thats when cortisol is the hihest and one pre wokrout and one post workout.....also 3rd injection today, first one at home, went good! my mom is stilldoin it thouh but its all ood, bloods next week then see the doc after that, will keep yall posted!
I still got an eye on this kretz! Interested to see your numbers!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah we're all still kretz-a-maniacs....we just eagerly await your updates :D......same here though, its pretty boring until you bump up the test dosage or get bloods or something. you're really not sure WTF is going on inside your endocrine system lol....just keep doing what your doing and hope the test levels keep rising....

lboston

lboston

Awards
We are like the citizens of Gotham waiting on the dark knights return--finally you showed!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Warbird,lboston, mrmarc, the founding members of kretz-a-mania and the kretz-a-holics club LMFAO :D Djbeanpole is a hang-around as of now...he has to prove himself before he gets a full patch and rocker hahahaha........

lboston

lboston

Awards
Warbird,lboston, mrmarc, the founding members of kretz-a-mania and the kretz-a-holics club LMFAO :D Djbeanpole is a hang-around as of now...he has to prove himself before he gets a full patch and rocker hahahaha........
Lol-soon we may be on to kretz-a-holics anonymous!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright man what I gotta do? Haha. I just came in here to tell Kretz why he may have passed out and then I got interested in seeing how it was gonna treat him. Having bloods done myself back in April showed a test level of 225 for me :\ on a scale of 350-1100. I've yet to do anything about it because I don't really feel any of the symptoms associated with Low-T besides lack of sex drive. Thinking of making an appt w/ my PCP this week.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright man what I gotta do? Haha. I just came in here to tell Kretz why he may have passed out and then I got interested in seeing how it was gonna treat him. Having bloods done myself back in April showed a test level of 225 for me :\ on a scale of 350-1100. I've yet to do anything about it because I don't really feel any of the symptoms associated with Low-T besides lack of sex drive. Thinking of making an appt w/ my PCP this week.

g/l with that man

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
now this is te stuff i was missing lol, just cuz i didnt post doesnt mean u guys cant be funny as hell like always haha....thanks for followin along, cant wait to get bloods, VERY interested to see where im at

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
now this is te stuff i was missing lol, just cuz i didnt post doesnt mean u guys cant be funny as hell like always haha....thanks for followin along, cant wait to get bloods, VERY interested to see where im at
Feeling any different?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I "Scored 290" and was deemed asymptomatic by the doctor/nurse w/o any pertinent questions being asked (lethargy, low sex drive etc)...but I was like put me on the damn cyp injections. well of course I was "not a candidate for that"....so here we are on the androgel. but yeah, go make an appt., and word to the wise....complain your ass off about low sex drive and lethargy...and bloat yourself up and obscure any muscle mass you have if you can. eat a bottle of salt and a few gallons of water or something :D otherwise you end up like me having to fight with them about it. as if they know how you feel or what you need...idiots.....

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I "Scored 290" and was deemed asymptomatic by the doctor/nurse w/o any pertinent questions being asked (lethargy, low sex drive etc)...but I was like put me on the damn cyp injections. well of course I was "not a candidate for that"....so here we are on the androgel. but yeah, go make an appt., and word to the wise....complain your ass off about low sex drive and lethargy...and bloat yourself up and obscure any muscle mass you have if you can. eat a bottle of salt and a few gallons of water or something :D otherwise you end up like me having to fight with them about it. as if they know how you feel or what you need...idiots.....

it was easy for me cuz im real skinny and hae no sex drive blah blah...... :-( i think id rather have your problem with muscle and high libido

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling any different?
i think i do feel al ittel different actually, i feel like ive put on some muscle and my strenth is up......i think some of the better mood may be from my reduce xt as well, i mean its no anythin crazy but i think there is an improvement, not noticing much libido however, maybe a little

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I think I'm going to make one. We have a Low-T clinic here in Indianapolis and I asked them about insurance coverage and they said I was. According to their website you go in, they draw, 30 mins later you get results, if its less than 350 you get your first shot right then and there. Wasn't sure if I should go and check them out or actually see my PCP instead...

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I think I'm going to make one. We have a Low-T clinic here in Indianapolis and I asked them about insurance coverage and they said I was. According to their website you go in, they draw, 30 mins later you get results, if its less than 350 you get your first shot right then and there. Wasn't sure if I should go and check them out or actually see my PCP instead...

wow thats pretty damn cool!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
it was easy for me cuz im real skinny and hae no sex drive blah blah...... :-( i think id rather have your problem with muscle and high libido
Libido is actually up and down (no pun intended :D).....but yeah nowhere near non-existent. just yo-yo's. but yeah, I have unusually large shoulders/back and especially traps and upper/midback, with decent muscle on me overall...so then you get the "you don't need this" treatment. They don't take into account maybe I need to kill myself with diet, training and supplementation (and put myself in the poorhouse) just to look "pretty good". If I didn't know what I was doing? I'd for sure look like shyt and they'd sign me right up. doesn't pay to take care of yourself and/or not complain.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If I don't get satisfaction at the GP's office, and then at the endo if it goes that far....I'll look into one of those type clinics....I just want to see if I can get onto something that works for me using "legit doctors" you know? at least you know they are not gonna get shut down or raided LOL. You never know with some of these random anti-aging or painkiller clinics :D

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ihave been takin more it c, but dunno how much is too much, i prolly take about 2g a day plus diet..... im only 150 so i dunno

lboston

lboston

Awards
Kretz-what's the status bro? You dropping plenty of panties yet?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kretz-what's the status bro? You dropping plenty of panties yet?
haha im up about 4 lbs actually prolly been about 3 weeks.....eatin my ass off, costing alot lol....go to thee the doc next monday!!! libido still isnt very high but im pretty sure tehres a decent amount of test around cant wait to see my results!

lboston

lboston

Awards
haha im up about 4 lbs actually prolly been about 3 weeks.....eatin my ass off, costing alot lol....go to thee the doc next monday!!! libido still isnt very high but im pretty sure tehres a decent amount of test around cant wait to see my results!
Glad to hear you're doing well. Sounds like your getting some positive results.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for sure, thanks, how botu you whats oin on with ur situaton?

lboston

lboston

Awards
for sure, thanks, how botu you whats oin on with ur situaton?
Doing 100mg a week-feeling decent. Started shedding some hair so that's freaking me out a bit. Trying to decide if I want to keep on injections for switch to low dose clomid. The injections are nice and easy, but I like the idea of producing my own test.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I was happy to get bumped to 5g androgel :D not any 100mg+ amount....but hey, it made a difference....within days I saw an increase in libido. I'm applying the packets to my wrist, (under)forearm, groin area and area between belly button and genitals from hip to hip, and top of feet and neck as well. All those areas are either rich in veins/arteries or are thin skin or both. also applying a few sprays of DMSO to the area.....and I make sure I workout not long after applying...in order to sweat and create better absorption by hydrating the area again (w/o wiping it off of course). I think these methods are working to be honest, I bet I am getting crazy absorption #'s....better than 10%.....

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doing 100mg a week-feeling decent. Started shedding some hair so that's freaking me out a bit. Trying to decide if I want to keep on injections for switch to low dose clomid. The injections are nice and easy, but I like the idea of producing my own test.
yea i was doin 50mg clomid a ay for a month and my leels ot liek almost 300.....who knows if i woudlve taken it longer what woudlve happened, once i ain a littel weight id liek to try that road again