First Time Stacker SX, LFX, Hyperdrol, Mass FX

jim623

Haha, glad your enjoying SX Heavens, indeed it does rock.

Lets see if we can hook you up with a dosing schedule here.

6am 1-2 caps SX, 2 caps MFX
8:30am 1 cap LFX, 1 cap HX2
12:30pm 1 cap LFX
Around 3ish pm 1 cap HX2
7pm 2 caps MFX
10:30pm 1 cap LFX, 2 caps HX2.

That's an awesome stack you have there man.
Let us know how things go for you.

Heavens1st

Awards
Ya... SX impressed the hell out of me for sure. The focus and consistent energy kicks in right away for me but appetite suppression took a few days to work its magic.

Being in the law enforcement field, is their anything I should worry about with MFX, LFX and HX2 when it comes to physicals/blood test? I'm due for a physical by years end, I know they check blood work for drugs ect. Not really worried about issues, since I'm only running it 30 days but how long does it take hormone levels/blood work to correct itself?

BTW... thanks for the schedule my friend

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ya... SX impressed the hell out of me for sure. The focus and consistent energy kicks in right away for me but appetite suppression took a few days to work its magic.

Being in the law enforcement field, is their anything I should worry about with MFX, LFX and HX2 when it comes to physicals/blood test? I'm due for a physical by years end, I know they check blood work for drugs ect. Not really worried about issues, since I'm only running it 30 days but how long does it take hormone levels/blood work to correct itself?

BTW... thanks for the schedule my friend
MassFX and Hyperdrol 2 can give false positives if you are tested for androgens. A ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone is used if no synthetics are present (like nandrolone). In this case, you'd have boosted test and not be "juicing" but could test as if you were. The androgen test is rather pricey though, $500-1000 per. Most employers use basic narcotics tests.

I am not sure of the exact timing that your ratios would be back in the normal range. I don't think it would take that long, as the body seeks a certain level of homeostasis.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up all the supps mentioned and have a couple question. First I should say I'm a 24yr old 6" male that has just lost 90lbs (320-230lbs) by changing my diet and lifestyle and I had a gift card for a local suppliment store and picked up all the above and some protien powder while I was there. My question is for a guy like me that has fat to burn on the chest, mid section, and a little on the inside of the thighs should I take all of your products I have listed together if not what do you recommend I take. I also do cardio and lift weight 3-5 times a week.
Thanks

jim623

I just picked up all the supps mentioned and have a couple question. First I should say I'm a 24yr old 6" male that has just lost 90lbs (320-230lbs) by changing my diet and lifestyle and I had a gift card for a local suppliment store and picked up all the above and some protien powder while I was there. My question is for a guy like me that has fat to burn on the chest, mid section, and a little on the inside of the thighs should I take all of your products I have listed together if not what do you recommend I take. I also do cardio and lift weight 3-5 times a week.
Thanks
Congrats on the 90lb loss man, that's awesome!

Those 4 products together will surely help you shed some bf, all while maintaining or evening increasing your lean muscle mass. I, myself, would take them all together but, if you would rather extend you cycle, you could stack SX and HX2 for 4 weeks then jump on MFX and Lean FX for 4 weeks. Either way you go, I'm sure you'll like the results.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the 90lb loss man, that's awesome!

Those 4 products together will surely help you shed some bf, all while maintaining or evening increasing your lean muscle mass. I, myself, would take them all together but, if you would rather extend you cycle, you could stack SX and HX2 for 4 weeks then jump on MFX and Lean FX for 4 weeks. Either way you go, I'm sure you'll like the results.
Thanks it was a long 10 months to get them off.
That's what I'm looking for is to shed some bf while gaining some lean mass and would it be fine to take all 4 products together for 8 weeks. Also when should I be taking these during the day I'm up around 6:30am but my workout times change day to day from in the morning to the afternoon and the the evening the next day it all depends on work so when do you recomend I take them threw out the day.
Thanks

jim623

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Running it all for 8 weeks is perfectly fine, this stack can be run up to 12 weeks.

Upon waking take 2 MFX, 1 LFX, 1 HX2, 1 SX
4 hours later take 1 LFX
mid afternoon take 1 HX2
dinner 2 MFX
bedtime 2 HX2, 1 LFX

Run it 4 weeks, drop MFX for week 5, then hit it back up on week 6.

Adjust the MFX dosing according to your wo time. Basically you want to try and take 2 caps 45- 60 minutes pre-wo.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again Jim now it's time to go work out.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
When I start this stack next week or the one after that I'll post up how it's working out.

Kujo

Awards
I have a question do you have to do a pct when taking HX2? I have takin Havoc and pct but never HX2. I happened to have a bottle don't know when I bought it but wanted to take it just as a stand alone.

jim623

I have a question do you have to do a pct when taking HX2? I have takin Havoc and pct but never HX2. I happened to have a bottle don't know when I bought it but wanted to take it just as a stand alone.
HX2 will boost you natural test production so no, you don't need to run a PCT.
It will be a great standalone, test production should go up considerably.

Let us know how it works out for you.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^

Definitely! I even like to use Hyperdrol 2 DURING PCT, 2 caps at night really helps me get great sleep and inhibites estrogen at the hours of its peak production.