First time ph recommendations

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm 36 and have been natty this far. Looking at doing a very mild ph cycle to see how my body responds. Looking for recommendations for what supps/dosages are good for a noob

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stanogen would be a pretty good starter. Its similar in action to winstrol. It makes you strong and helps promote a lean muscular look. its very mild until it gets a high dose. and at that point the worst thing is acne.

it does not convert to estrogen and is probably the easiest thing to recover from. I personally use over the counter PCT stuff when using stanogen. its a cinch to use and PCT from.

this is a great way to see if you even like hormonal manipulation.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This really depends a bit on goals.

If you're looking to cut/recomp - Ultra Eleven by Iconic Formulations is probably king.

Mass builder - look for some Alpha Four by - can still get it at retailers like Strong Supplements

LIbido and muscle hardening - Ultra Hard

All of the above products should be very effective, but have minimal risk of side effects. We generally recommend using our Testosterone Recovery Stack for an OTC PCT.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What are people's experiences with HTP products? 1-testosterone, halodrol, superdrol etc...

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stanogen would be a pretty good starter. Its similar in action to winstrol. It makes you strong and helps promote a lean muscular look. its very mild until it gets a high dose. and at that point the worst thing is acne.

it does not convert to estrogen and is probably the easiest thing to recover from. I personally use over the counter PCT stuff when using stanogen. its a cinch to use and PCT from.

this is a great way to see if you even like hormonal manipulation.
Is there more than one? I saw the one myogen

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are people's experiences with HTP products? 1-testosterone, halodrol, superdrol etc...
They work, but a bit underdosed. They appear less expensive per bottle, but then plan buying two bottles to get the effective doses for BB work.

HTP has good cyclosomal/liposomal oral delivery makes them effective, but I think you'll find more concentrated / higher dose transdermals from suppliers here mentioned. And transdermal delivery straight to the blood seems more controlled and effective for many PEDs. Only downside, must man scape and shower more :) so ingredients don't get wasted on skin oil, hair, etc.

Sure the TD bottles run a little more, but then you only one effective dose as noted on the bottle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They work, but a bit underdosed. They appear less expensive per bottle, but then plan buying two bottles to get the effective doses for BB work.

HTP has good cyclosomal/liposomal oral delivery makes them effective, but I think you'll find more concentrated / higher dose transdermals from suppliers here mentioned. And transdermal delivery straight to the blood seems more controlled and effective for many PEDs. Only downside, must man scape and shower more :) so ingredients don't get wasted on skin oil, hair, etc.

Sure the TD bottles run a little more, but then you only one effective dose as noted on the bottle.
I agree, brother.
.... Just an aside, though... I don't man-scrape
I'm not super hairy. More medium amount of body hair.
With my amount of body hair, it isn't worth it to me, to scrape.

:)

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Noob question.. What is PED?

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another thing of concern is my hair lol. If I'm understanding correctly, dht is hell on hair. It looks as though epiandro and 4andro can convert to dht while 1andro does not?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't see many people claiming hair loss from andros. they just don't seem to be as problematic as real steroids. not saying it can't affect your hair, but I am confident a little rogain or nizoral will mitigate any issues.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree, brother.
.... Just an aside, though... I don't man-scrape
I'm not super hairy. More medium amount of body hair.
With my amount of body hair, it isn't worth it to me, to scrape.

:)
If Dr. Garand Thumb a SERE instructor considers Man-scaped essential equipment - I think you should too - I too have "light, medium hair" but I want max PED transmission to the skin :)
=
=

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This really depends a bit on goals.

If you're looking to cut/recomp - Ultra Eleven by Iconic Formulations is probably king.

Mass builder - look for some Alpha Four by - can still get it at retailers like Strong Supplements

LIbido and muscle hardening - Ultra Hard

All of the above products should be very effective, but have minimal risk of side effects. We generally recommend using our Testosterone Recovery Stack for an OTC PCT.
Is Ultra Eleven "11-OXO" ?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Halodrol or mechabol were good starters but people will slam me for saying them
Yeah, Mechabol is a greater starter - running currently. Really minimal liver sides for a methyl (pee stays clear with TUDCA + H20) versus like M1T where ones pee looks like iced-tea by 3rd week.

Halo is too great PH, almost got some more.. but for me more liver enzyme jump when i tried in 2015 - but with modern cycle supports now should be easy to control. And I wasn't hydrating as I should've either back then.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you referring to the halodrol by hi tech?

Also, do you have a link to the mahabol?
no, they are referring to old discontinued/banned pro hormones.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
we get annoyed because Hi-tech continues to use the names of old ph's and designer steroids as their names for products that are irrelevant.

if you're super concerned about hair loss, are you prone, already balding? or are you just paranoid with the prospect of hair loss?

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
we get annoyed because Hi-tech continues to use the names of old ph's and designer steroids as their names for products that are irrelevant.

if you're super concerned about hair loss, are you prone, already balding? or are you just paranoid with the prospect of hair loss?
Just paranoid. I have a decent head of hair as it is... Not much gray yet either at 36 lol

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The hard rock 1 and 4 andro supps look decently dosed. Anyone have experience with those? Not sure I'd be able to get my hands on the banned stuff

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should checkout the Iconic Formulations Memorial Day Sale - great deal Ultra Eleven...I think you'd be impressed with the results.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote